Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hey you guys are so lucky as you are able to get all the tapes and courses of learning strategies.And here i am in india where there is no delivery of these tapes and books and these are also very expensive according to the indians.as a tape costing $18 will be about Rs 4000 and i will not be able to pay so much so i will need the prosperity tapes before buying the cassetes .i also want to attend the seminars and buy the books and courses but i cant.Please help me and give me some advice as i am very interested in these things and i also want to do a course in parapsychology in the coming years but dont know how to proceed.is there anyone who can help

Another one here, in a third world country.
I was very lucky though to get a visa (J1 - only for college students!!!) that allowed me to work in the US, which led me to get several times more $$ than I would ever get here, and also made me possible to learn english, so quick and so good.
A suggestion I would like to give LSC : that the shipping cost was the same anywhere. Because there's no country richer than the US, and you make enough profits with anything you sell... Just think about it, in Poland and the Czech Republic the average salary is $300, in Belarus is $80 monthly. So, who is going to benefit from your products there? Only the elite, those whose economical situation is already the best. Like me, but even if my parents found out what I paid, they would spank me. Would it be good to even sell them half price? You would still be making plenty of $$

Hi faraz,

Perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up the definition of discrimination. You should know what you are accusing people of before you actually make the accusation.

The charge you made is unfounded and unwarrented. I think it is unconscionable for people to make accusations of this nature when they don't even understand what the word actually means. I for one am tired of hearing words of this nature being used indiscriminately and incorrectly.

The problem with India is that the government is so regulatory and the beaurocracy so entrenched that it is almost impossible for an individual to start a business of his own. There is very little freedom. It's sad and I hope this situation changes in the near future.

Good luck in all of your pursuits,
Gregory

Faraz,
What tape are you interested in the *most*, and why?
Tell us a little about yourself, OK?

best always,
Mike
moochy_hope@yahoo.com

OP Offline

well,it seems like our friend Gregory here lives in the usa and so finds it very easy to get all the sorts of tapes and courses he wants without feeling the high cost ,and he doesnt understand the frustration i am getting due to this .and Moochy well the first tape i would really want is the prosperity tape ,so that i have the money to buy more tapes like dream play ,personal genius and deep relaxation tapes also and maybe i will be able to buy the whole photoreading system also.i am very interested in parapsychology also and want to know more about this and i also want to know that is there some sort of course which i can do to get to do the same sort of research that paul scheele and his companions are doing.well that is it

There are ways around this international postage dilemma. Do some research and set up resellers. However, this means if you're in an area that has very little interest in paraliminal tapes, you're not getting any.

Faraz,

I know you dilemma 'coz I too am from a third world country---the Philippines. Sometimes, it takes days or weeks to receive mail and worse, should it come from abroad, we'd receive our mail torn and opened. And worse, sometimes we never get it at all!

I know the exchange rate is too much but I think its not a reason to accuse somebody of discrimination. I've been to this place---"land of the free, home of the brave" and so far, I never felt discriminated against at. You jog in the morning and I'd bet my finger that there would be someone to greet you a "good morning" or a "how are u?". They are pretty warm and friendly. Besides, this country is the melting pot of the world. I've never seen a country so diverse and free. So, I suggest that you be careful of accusing somebody or a group of discrimination. Don't make your problems a race issue.

Anyway, I think you have the fire and eagerness to learn. If you think the programs being offered here would benefit you go ahead and take it. We are so lucky we have all the information we have right now. Its just up to you if you want to take it. With your problem wit money...don't worry about it. It'll come to you. Money comes, money goes. If there's a will, there's a way.

The choice is yours.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved