* The rooms either have one king or two queen beds. The hotel was originally a Scanticon, if you are familiar with those. Quite nice.
* I'll be in and out every day. Our office is only about five miles away. Dana, Sandy, Shawn, Cheryl, Patrick, and Lynette will be there, too. As a matter of fact, Shawn will lead most of the outdoor experiential sessions. (The rest of our local staff will be there at one point or another.)
We'd love to have those who want to swing by the office, too. We'll show you around.
Paul and I will have a special lunch for the Forum regulars. We've been reading your posts and look forward to spending time with you in real life.
* There is not need for a car rental. You can take the super shuttle from the airport. I think it is $22 one way.
* I don't know what the rates are for Saturday or Friday night. I just emailed Sarah, and I'll post them when she gets back to me.
* We're hoping for 50 people. We could have as many as 100. Hard to tell, because we aren't giving folks a lot of advanced notice. We're doing it for two reasons: 1) in a recent survey a preponderance