Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Administrator
Administrator

Considering the long haul - airport securitys early checking and 3 flights to get there. I'll have to be there earlier. Not making any flight arrangements until July. Here airfares are at their peak right now and they are complaining that no one is flying.

Alex

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

There are sixty plus people enrolled now. I can't wait to get everyone in the room together. Can you imagine the synergy, the energy, and the coolness of it all!

We will certainly do some fun stuff, but I am simply thrilled to find out what people do with it all in their real lives when they get back home.

And, while the participants will have to be in it for themselves, the effect they will have on the others can be significant.

What a great summer! I'm heading out to the gardens...

Hope everyone enjoys it. The youngprer has to sit this one out.

-youngprer

So I guess that means there are 57 plus people not from the forum, who are going to the retreat. Hmmmm

Oh, youngprer if you don't get to come to this retreat, then you should believe that it is for you own best good. I'm sure that doesn't sound good to you, but if it does then you're even further ahead than you might think.

Best of fortune,
Iam2

I take it you are a Canadian? My husband and I are attending. Driving in from Alberta, not sure when we will arrive.
So what is the uptodate count of attendee's?

Juanita

Michael and myself are from Ottawa. We're both leaving the wives and kids behind and flying in Saturday.

The last number I knew had the attendance at over 70 people. There's also the last minute effect. There's always some people who wait, for whatever reason, until the last minute to commit and register, and the "I just heard about it" people. I wouldn't be surprised if the course grew to a hundred.

I believe the largest room configuration has a capacity of 120. If my memory serves me well about the hotel web pages.

AlexK, you better wear one of those corked bush hat so I can find you in that crowd.

See you there Juanita.
Iam2

Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I don't think you'll have any trouble spotting me with my akubra - minus the corks

I'm not planning to check into the Radisson until the Sunday. Expecting to arrive early enough for Pauls PR Class but staying in cheaper accomdation until the retreat.

Alex

Pete, Dana or Sarah,

I tried calling the Radisson to reserve an additional day (Saturday) and they cannot seem to find the block of rooms reserved.

Are the block of rooms being reserved for LSC and the participants must call the Radisson to book the room or is this all done by LSC?

Next question, have the block of rooms been reserved and under what name?

LLL

Michael Saikali

PS - IAM2, as soon as I find out the room reservation information, I'll book the additional Saturaday for us.

x Offline

This sounds great and I wish I could attend but my money is low this summer

Are there plans to hold another event like this in 2004? If so I could start saving up for it because I'd like to go to such an event. It would help me tie up all the loose ends on my NLP, Natural Brilliance, and Photoreading.

So, after almost 3 years, what are your comments about this event?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved