Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#36819 05/28/03 04:20 PM
OP Offline

Last night I photoread David Hawkins' new book, I: Reality and Subjectivity. I PR'd it in about 2 hours.

WOW! Mind-blowing... I highly recommend it to anyone serious about expanding their consciousness. If nothing else, check out the map of consciousness.
http://veritaspub.com/product_info.php?products_id=105&osCsid=de0797e6e1bbe2aa4f0a0b1b73f58aea

This is the third in the series beginning with Power vs Force. See also:
http://veritaspub.com/article_info.php?cArticlePath=1&articles_id=3

Best wishes,

Robert

#36820 05/30/03 01:24 AM

Hi Robert,

I am currently reading Power vs Force, and find it very interesting. I was wondering if you have actually carried out the tests which he mentions in the book for any questions, and the results of these tests, if any.

He says that the tests have to be done between pairs of people. I was wondering if there are tests one could do by oneself?

Cheers.

#36821 05/30/03 02:44 PM

What intrigues me about Hawkins is his mention in my CD course from Wayne Dyer, particularily the muscle testing aspect.

What are your thougths ... I've just ordered the 3 books mentioned.

Hope it turns out to be a fantastic read!

Love Light and Laughter

Michael

#36822 05/30/03 04:43 PM
OP Offline

Greetings to Inquiring Mind & Michael Saikali!

Like most of you on this forum, I am a voracious reader of self help books.. I'm especially interested in quantum physics, spirituality, and intelligence increase.

The books by David Hawkins have been, by far, the most powerful I have read on these subjects. His earlier work, Orthomolecular Psycyhiatry with Linus Pauling was also quite influential in my thinking about nutritional supplementation and cognitive functioning.

Although I have not done much in the way of using the 2 - person muscle testing technique described in the book, he does make mention of a method one can use without a partner: Make a circle with the thumb and forefinger of your predominant hand... then try to pull it apart with the index finger of the other hand.. using the same calibrating methodologies described in the book.. I believe this method is described in the appendix.

The Map of Consciousness is probably the most powerful aspect of Hawkins' approach. I use it to intuitively ascertain the truth level of various books, organizations, individuals, and programs... mostly, though, as a self-check: What is my predominating body/mind/emotion state?

Check this out:
http://www.dowsers.info/map.htm

Best wishes,

Robert

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved