Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#3766 01/22/02 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by clark:
Chris, you mentioned that it affects the subconscious...if the were the case, then wouldn't it coinside with being subliminal, something that shouldn't be an attribute of paraliminal?

Maybe, maybe not, but I do know this that any beneficial input made available to the subconscious mind is just that, beneficial input for the subconscious.

If it is the same material as that presented to the subconscious/conscious during the session then it can't be anything but helpful.

Keep in mind that the goal of the paraliminals (and hypnosis as well) is to disingage the conscious mind and engage the inner mind. If positive ideas via this effect we are speaking of allows ideas to slip into consciousness while in an altered state of consciousness think of it as near subliminal reinforcement of the paraliminal process.

Chris

#3767 01/22/02 11:20 PM
clark Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Chris, your reply was very informative. Though, I'm curious as to why L.S. Corp. has yet to include any input on this matter.
Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated. This concern, although minor, is just something I'd like to get off my chest.

#3768 01/23/02 08:20 PM

Hello. There are no background voices on our tapes other than those that are clearly audible. If you are hearing voices, it could be a radio station that your player is picking up, bleed through from the other side of the tape, or your imagination.

People have sent us tapes that they said had background voices, but we were never able to find anything.

#3769 01/23/02 11:53 PM
clark Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy Millies:
Hello. There are no background voices on our tapes other than those that are clearly audible. If you are hearing voices, it could be a radio station that your player is picking up, bleed through from the other side of the tape, or your imagination.

People have sent us tapes that they said had background voices, but we were never able to find anything.

Thank you for your response. I do not think that stray radio station signals is the cause of this, for although faint, the background sounds do sound the same upon replayback. Since others have claimed to hear this, there is some incentive to look into this matter a little further. Maybe the reason that you did not hear it on the returned tapes was because the volume was too low?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved