Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#38073 08/19/03 10:07 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi!

Before a month or so, something scary happened to me, I felt like I,ve lost the ability to think clearly or think at all.
Specifically, I feel that I lost the ability to analyze, critically think, and organize my thoughts. In addition, the process of the Thought is generated from the "Crown", the back of my head. So, for some reason that part of my brain seems to be stuck! I tried to use this part of the brain and think clearly, but physically I feel that part is stuck. I don't know why. I tried to take vitamines, but it doesn't seem to help. I also started to think that maybe I'm psychically stuck, since the Crown is the knowledge chakra.

Please help me! Try to think up soemthing and figure it out! What should I do?

Thank You!

#38074 08/19/03 10:55 AM

Well, it hasn't stopped you from being able to organize a post to request help with it. You organized your thoughts about that clearly enough. What, specifically, are you having trouble thinking about, or solving?

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

#38075 08/19/03 11:00 AM

What you've just described is spooky because I've been going through a similar phase.

I described it as being almost "brain dead."

I've never been through something like that before.
I would come to question in my studies and my brain just didn't have a thought on the answer, it didn't want to know, even though consciously I was trying.My brain had given up.

I've recently began to notice my breathing and realised that I waan't taking deep enough breaths.
Every now and then I take the time to take sex really deep breaths.I breath in, hold it for six seconds and then release for five seconds.

Since then my thinking has again improved.
Your brain relies heavily on oxygen so breathing correctly is more important than most people realise.

It's amazing how just breathing correctly has enabled me to think clearer.I honestly thought I was developing some kind of brain illness that suppressed me from clear thinking.

This may have nothing to do with photoreading but I find it curious that something that has never happened before would suddenly occur just as I'm changing my learning technique.

Maybe it's my brain adjusting.It interests me a lot.

Any thoughts.

#38076 08/19/03 12:12 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

youngprer, I can think for survival, but not to learn!
If I try to see things clearly, I can't. In other words, My brain's RAM memory or maybe the "Processor" is not working very well.

I feel more sensitive than analatical. I feel more lazy than being motivated.
I just feel like I know the stuff, but if i try to know the stuff, then I can't.

My thoughts seem to be generated from the surface and the front of my brain, Not the crown where this used to happen.

Note: There are 2 kinds of thoughts: Shallow that come from the surface, and Deep that you want to generate. So when I say thoughts, I mean DEEP thoughts or my personal Genius!

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited August 19, 2003).]

#38077 08/19/03 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hkably:
If I try to see things clearly, I can't. In other words, My brain's RAM memory or maybe the "Processor" is not working very well.

I feel more sensitive than analatical. I feel more lazy than being motivated.
I just feel like I know the stuff, but if i try to know the stuff, then I can't.

My thoughts seem to be generated from the surface and the front of my brain, Not the crown where this used to happen.

Note: There are 2 kinds of thoughts: Shallow that come from the surface, and Deep that you want to generate. So when I say thoughts, I mean DEEP thoughts or my personal Genius!

In a word: NOPS.

#38078 08/19/03 02:38 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

In other words, I fear that I,ve lost my personal genius or my intelligence.

My friends used to call me a genius. However, now I feel different. I don't know what exactly happened to me!
Also, I feel many weird sensations in my brain. They are more of pain than of just a light sensation!

Do you think it has to do with Crown Chakra??

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited August 19, 2003).]

#38079 08/19/03 02:45 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Should I stop photoreading and any other hypnosis sessions for a while or so? In other words, a break from any inner mind stuff!

Thnaks!

#38080 08/19/03 03:13 PM

I say if your brain is having pysical pain that you see a doctor before anything else. As far as getting in touch with your inner brain or deep thoughts i recommend you try image streaming. This might help to release your genius within once again. Hope this helps.

-Benny

#38081 08/19/03 03:33 PM
Administrator
Administrator

When you next use the memory supercharger a suggest a goal of remembering the techniques you had for solving problems.

Also what are your real cues that your thinking has changed (for the worse)? It might be that you are 'solving problems' just as well as always but now it seems to flow some more. If you're having problems with problem solving for school material consider that you may challenged with a higher level of problem solving and you only need to adjust a bit to work on them. Not all problems have the same solution although you may be trying to apply them.

Alex

#38082 08/20/03 05:05 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, maybe it didn't change for the worse! Right! Because I feel like I don't need to think anymore about things!
I already know them!

maybe I need some challenging material!

I'll try and see!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved