Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3874 01/19/02 01:12 PM
OP Offline

There's an site that sells CD entitled 'Your Irresistible Voice'
http://www.altfeld.com/mastery/voicead.html

How does the paraliminal tape Personal Magantism compare? Has anyone tried the CD's/tape from the above site? I believe this is based on NLP somehow.

#3875 01/20/02 03:40 AM

Your Irresistable Voice is a collection of vocal excercises designed to give you a more resonant voice with more tonal, pitch, and speed flexibility. It doesn't use too much NLP to teach but shows you how you can modify your own voice to deliver NLP language to somebody else. IPM lets you take on any behavior you like of anyone that you think is "magnetic". So without using your conscious mind to go through the YIV techniques over and over, you could use IPM to take on the behaviours of a speaker who's voice you'd like to emulate. Or you could get both, listen to YIV and then use IPM to let your other than conscious mind do all the work for you.

George

#3876 01/20/02 11:26 PM
OP Offline

George,

I take it you've experienced YIV? If you have, was it a worthwhile investment?

Thanks and I will take your advice under serious consideration.

#3877 01/22/02 05:33 PM

Michael, I would definately recommend YIV, considering that the quality of your voice takes a major role when people make that ever important "first impression". In my opinion, some of the tips/excercises in the first half of the first CD (There are two CD's) are worth the price. If your interested in improving your voice, I'd also recommend "Talk To Win" by Lillian Glass. About $15 at most bookstores.

George

#3878 01/23/02 06:28 AM
OP Offline

George,

Thanks ever so much! I will purchase YIV and let you know the outcome.

Michael

#3879 01/25/02 03:24 PM

Hi guys,

I have to post something of a questionable nature here, since the policy of this site is no ads, and since I don't believe in marketing through or on other companies resources without explicit support or joint ventures.

Michael, thank you for your gracious comments. And to Huttog, I'm very pleased you're interested in these tapes/cds.

It's appropriate for me to correct something, though -- the URL that was posted above -- was referenced only in a temporary self-improvement ezine ad. It's not linked/visible anywhere else on my site, and shows a temporary discount. Also, the ads leading to that page are not running presently. So in a few days, I'm going to set up an auto-forwarding mechanism. I will honor the discount shown on the above URL for another few days, to be fair to readers here.

In the future, though, please when posting URL's for any trainers materials, & I'm sure that would include Paul Scheele's materials if they happen to use any temporary URLs set up for specialized ezine marketing, find the trainer/author's main product pages that are accessible from their main website.

To Learning Strategies folks -- I apologize for speaking of my own material here. I would have kept silent had not the URL been potentially problematic.

#3880 01/25/02 05:32 PM
OP Offline

JohnathonA,

My apologies for any problematic issues that may have arisen from the post.

You're right, the link had come from another email I received. I just thought, wow, this is a great product that deserves exposure as it has the potential to change lives for the greater good!

What I was unaware of that it had been discounted ... my intention was to make the product aware to the great readers of this forum and to share information allowing them to improve themselves.

Your honoring the discounted prices for readers of this forum is a true indication of the good nature person you are. For that, we on the forum, thank you!

JohnathonA, who knows, this incident may open or lead to other opportunities between you and LS. Most certainly between your company and the forum members.

Once again, I truly apologize for any misfortunes this may have caused you.

Michael

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved