Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Youngprer,
Your first post is is exciting. I'm happy for you and your reading results. I'm sure it's an honor to be in the 89th percent. Your current website is really open minded and full of great views and topics. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to youngprer.com! My congratulations to you.

As far as Pete-
What a great way to slam one of your admirers and publicly display his few mistakes. I don't recall him ever saying he was a PhotoReading teacher, so why such harsh condeming? How considerate of Pete to speak for Paul, least Paul had the decency to write YoungPrer e-mail to e-mail.
YoungPrer's website is amazing, and no one should stop visiting due to all of this.

And for the immature people who wrote the stupid comments about "Low blows"... Well, with your maturity, you stand in no place to tell anyone how THEY got dissed.

-ChildofWonder

Youngprer, can you give a brief summary in key words on the process that achieved this level of reading for you? Hope my question isn't confusing...it confuses me when I read it! I just want to know if you could give a timeline approach to your present god-like level! Grazie.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by BlackBox:
Youngprer, can you give a brief summary in key words on the process that achieved this level of reading for you? Hope my question isn't confusing...it confuses me when I read it! I just want to know if you could give a timeline approach to your present god-like level! Grazie.

I have a very good, short summary on how I got there: Used PhotoReading.

And as for my level, no it is most definitely not god-like. Pete well remains king, I assure you. lol There's also definitely those out there far better than I who use the system. *Cough.* Alex! *Cough.* Dana! *Cough.*

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

"What a great way to slam one of your admirers and publicly display his few mistakes."
Thought it was in an email.It was youngprer's decision to post it here.

That email could have been interpreted as being harsh, or just as telling it straight.

It may not feel very nice to be told that your wrong about something, but it's to your and everyone else's benefit at the end of the day.

If youngprer doesn't feel slightly hurt, frustrated, or most of all angry, then he must be from another planet.

The thing that makes people transcend above the norm, is how you use the emotions, and reactions, which are our a part of our evolutionary inheritance.

[This message has been edited by flex22 (edited December 10, 2003).]

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

When you read something in an email or forum that you interpret to be negative, ask yourself if there might be another interpretation.

You might be surprised by your discovery. (I so often am.)

You might ask yourself how your initial interpretation reflects on you. Wonder how you might respond differently the next time.

Have a great day folks.

OP Offline

Hey, everyone. Don't have much time to write, so I'll get straight to the point.

Pete - thanks for clarifying your outlook. I was a little confused about your perspective, I must admit, and wasn't quite sure what to think.

My new e-mail address is youngprer@youngprer.com, so for those of you who e-mail me, be sure to get that down.

Everyone may also want to check out these links:
http://www.youngprer.com/ http://outbreak.youngprer.com/

The second is for Outbreak, one of my bands.

Thanks so much to everyone for everything. Cheers - to many more successes!

-youngprer
youngprer.com

I am inspired by the achievements of youngprer, and add my congratulations to the list of others with the same sentiments. Pete and Paul can talk for themselves, but I feel that their remarks were not meant to publicly humiliate or slam youngprer. LSC has developed ways to maximize success in learning the skills necessary to photoread. I believe it is their right and duty to clarify mistakes (minor or major)concerning PR; especially in this forum.
YoungPRer, keep it up! I look forward to checking out your site.

OP Offline

I think I should tell you that I, almost just now, got done with my Reading class final. I discovered that for the final, the test is called the Gates-MacGinitie test. If anyone wants to do some research on this, feel free. Just thought I'd give you that little update.

EDIT: Here's the site I just found for it: http://www.riverpub.com/products/group/gmrt4/home.html

-youngprer
youngprer.com

[This message has been edited by youngprer (edited December 18, 2003).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved