quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
Alexk

That aint true.

I bet you've driven and daydreamed at the same time, only to snap out of it and say ... whoa, where am I and how did I avoid getting into an accident.

Why just yesteday the wife and I were babbling in the car and eventually I snapped out of my state and said, whoa, just where the heck are we going!

That's been my experience at times.

Love and Light,

Michael

PS - You still owe me a drink!

Daydreaming the mind is at alpha the place it likes to be when driving.

For me its true that if I think of something I'd rather be doing or am looking forward to doing. I usually stop whatever I have in front of me and do it. Since I find I make too many errors or have to many near accidents because my mind had wandered off.

Ahhh... about that drink... would you like to meet me in Minnesota? The state government isn't going to appreciate me sending you a bottle of water in the middle of a drought if would raise an eyebrow being send to your snow laden country. They are hinting that they are going to tighten water restrictions even more in July. My car hasn't been was in 8 months I guess I shouldn't complain it's one colour now instead of 11 shades of red. the dirt and cobwebs to do add an unusual character.

Alex