Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#40882 03/09/04 01:01 PM
OP Offline

Thanks for the suggestion.

quote:
I do suggest you just photoread books(doing just the photoreading step) during that 2 weeks.

Establishing a purpose too? Or just going through ideal state/photofocus/flipping pages/closing?

quote:
Daily 3 or so books would be good.

Any subject? Should be all of them the same subject? Could I step to an attempt on activation if I feel so? Should I resist it?

Sorry for all the questions, but the tape says that the conscious mind could interfere in the process and I want to avoid that chance, so I want to have a clear picture on what I could do. Thanks.

#40883 03/09/04 01:21 PM
Administrator
Administrator

Just ideal state, affirm, purpose can just be to notice what I experience, photofocus, flip and affirm to notice experience and curiosity.

Any subject,mixed is fine, have fun with it

Activate perhaps with a 15 minute postview. That can get the curiosity going. On that you really just need to follow your internal desires. If you want to activate then by all means activate it's best to follow your desire to activate at this time it's just play at this time and it can be a great reward, so do activate if you 'want' to. Again, have fun with it. This 2 weeks is just warm up, you get to "do it again" as often as you want, right?

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited March 09, 2004).]

#40884 03/12/04 01:53 PM
OP Offline

I have been short of time as have been happening the last weeks. Two days ago, I photoread two books; yesterday, I couldn't do a thing on this, I even couldn't do my daily Ideal Mindset's paraliminal. I'll see how my time will be today.

#40885 03/22/04 01:53 PM
OP Offline

Two weeks have passed now. During this time I had little time in my hands for doing what Alex suggested. Now I began phase two of my plan: the Photoreading Activator. I have listened it two times now and plan to listen to it every day during this week. For it, I have chosen some situations that have arisen in the past about photoreading written materials. One of them have to do with stages in our development as human beings: that time mostly during our forties when some big emotional and psychological (as well as hormonal) changes happen, and other one that has to do with learning languages. After this week, I will be listening to it once a week while taking the course. It seems that after having passed the Anxiety Free sessions on photoreading, I'm more confident on being able to make it work for me this time. Also, this would be the first time I try it after having taken the Sedona Method course, which will definitely make a big difference.

#40886 03/23/04 12:31 AM
ked Offline

Your situation seems similar to mine. I always like to plan things out and set a time to do them in the future. But then I realized, if I don't use PR now, I won't ever use it.

You know the system (or so it sounds like, and if you don't then just go through the tapes or book as soon as you can without putting it off), it's not as hard to learn as it is to use. The key is to PLAY with it and USE it over and over until it becomes as natural as your old reading habits. I'm sure you have to read various things throughout the day - in between these large "learning sessions" that you are setting up for yourself. So with that casual reading, PR it and then do the multiple pass activation -- soon you will start to understand the system. Good luck! I'm still learning to use it everywhere to, so it's nice to hear what the journey is like for you.

#40887 03/23/04 02:25 PM
OP Offline

quote:
You know the system (or so it sounds like, and if you don't then just go through the tapes or book as soon as you can without putting it off), it's not as hard to learn as it is to use.

Yes, I originally bought the book and read it, tried it, and got nothing from it. That was my first attempt on something like personal improvement and keeping the ideal state while passing the pages was stressful to me and I tended to get tense. After it, I enrolled in the Inner Circle of the Holosync program and it changed this. Now I relax and concentrate much easier. I also am used to listen to paraliminals now, that was completely new the first time. And I bought the course a few years later. My main problem is the activation part of the process. I see this time as the time to finally achieving it. Even though I have been exposed to the system in the past, I'll take the course as if I never had been exposed to PR before. It will be the next weekend.

quote:
The key is to PLAY with it and USE it over and over until it becomes as natural as your old reading habits. I'm sure you have to read various things throughout the day - in between these large "learning sessions" that you are setting up for yourself. So with that casual reading, PR it and then do the multiple pass activation -- soon you will start to understand the system. Good luck! I'm still learning to use it everywhere to, so it's nice to hear what the journey is like for you.

Magazines, some books, yes I have what to read, but many times I even don't remember to photoread them before attempting to read them.

What will happen depends on the next days. I will be photoreading much material about business and inversions while learning. I have been planning to photoread books on commodity futures, but recently it occurred to me the plan on learning on persuasion techniques using NLP after having passed the Anxiety Free sessions on confronting people, so that material could be part of the reading material I'll be photoreading while taking the course. After all, I'll be working on a manufacturing company maybe until I get enough financial independence to quit that job and work for myself. In the mean time, I could use something to excel among my coworkers and develop an image of success that will definitely help me in the future.

#40888 03/29/04 04:46 PM
OP Offline

I listened to the first two sessions of the course. I listened to the session on the dictionary game without doing it and afterwards listened to the Photoreading Activator (cheating? ). I plan on doing the game as soon as I have an opportunity during the week.

#40889 04/12/04 12:43 PM
OP Offline

During last week, I did the dictionary game. My results? Wellll, I PR the dictionary as Paul instructed and then proceeded to guess words. 4 guesses, 0 hits.

I continued the course and the last session was the one on photoreading the Photoreading book. I am at that point. I didn't attempted the dictionary game as Paul suggested. Maybe I should.

At this point I don't know how I did until I attempt to activate, which could come in the next session.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved