Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thanks, Glenwood.

Out of everything, I would recommend Natural Brilliance the most, as it is an extremely effective modle for "relationship procurement and development." You release, so that you're not totally floored by the Ideal Woman (you will be floored, but it will not be total), then you notice what's going on, both in the environment external to you, and also all her verbal and non-verbal communication. Because you're not floored, and you're actively paying attention, you can respond in a powerful manner, and then witness how your response moves you towards your goals.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy Millies:
Try to think of it this way, if you say, "Do not think about the glass on the counter," what do you think your mind will focus on? Right, you'll think about the glass.

Great explanation Sandy. It really helped clarify the positive statements you mentioned. I wonder if I need to come up with some statements so I can think of something else when I'm around her. She's almost all I can think about whenever she's around. Come to think of it, I think about her alot when she's not around too. I've got it bad....

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
Thanks, Glenwood.

Out of everything, I would recommend Natural Brilliance the most, as it is an extremely effective modle for "relationship procurement and development."

Last night I ordered Prosperity, Relationships, and Self-Esteem Supercharger. I definitely want to get Natural Brilliance - even more so with the description you gave.

I am floored. I notice EVERYTHING, both verbal and non-verbal to the point of analyzing it to death. Where I'd see the most benefit would probably be in the area of response. Even though I may think I'm being calm and collected, there's no telling how I really come across.

Let me know how the paraliminals effect you. Be careful with the Relationships one. In addition to developing what I can only term "psychic powers," I also have improved my relationship with the Divine, to the point where she converses with me.

With the relationships tape, the only limits are your own ability to accept the surreal.

OP Offline

I've listened to Self-Esteem Supercharger and Relationships. My mind seems to argue with some of the things being stated on the tape. Instead of coming out of the session energized and positive, sometimes I've found myself saying, "yeah, right."

I'm trying to give myself an extra boost to bring myself to a more positive state after the sesion.

I do have a positive report. She seemed alot friendlier to me today than she's been in the past. This is a good thing! Hopefully it's only the beginning and it will get even better.

Kaiden, I saw in another post regarding Natural Brilliance that you have to be willing to be confused for a while. I was wondering if you could expound on that?

quote:
Kaiden, I saw in another post regarding Natural Brilliance that you have to be willing to be confused for a while. I was wondering if you could expound on that?

Simply put, in this series Paul Scheele is often saying two things at once. Now, with some NLP techniques, this is a subtle form of lying. For example, almost the totality of Speed Seduction is based on saying one thing but meaning another.

With Natural Brilliance, many of the things you'll be told, especially in the Natural Brilliance Generator, have two meanings which are BOTH intended and BOTH true. And there's no time to pause and digest the meanings before another ambiguity is thrown at you. It's wonderful, because it takes NLP and turns it from a tool of harmful lying into a tool of profound truth.

Hi Glenwood!

I have been using these tapes for almost the same purpose over a few years. To be the perfect boyfriend.

AND the most important thing I found out is actually your Self Esteem! I felt the same as you when I first used this tape, was that I felt like "yes yes.. I'm a superhuman being. yeah yaah..". I didn't feel like that at all!!.. Soo.... What did I do? I kept listening to the tape. Sometimes even twice a day! I have noticed, that if you listen to the tape, you probably feel a little like groggy afterwards, but after 20 minutes you quite feel very good about yourself...

And after just 2 months, I totally felt like have so a powerfull tool, that I was really special. I can do things, nobody, or rather almost nobody can do. Nobody are like me. I have this and that. I can do this and that.

Try to look yourself in the mirror. This really great when you ALSO creat the feeling of it! Try to see whats really beautiful about you. Your hair (maybe looked from this or this angle point of view), your eyes, your smile.. Feeel it. Embrase it.. Notice it. Notice how you look.. uhmm.. Try and see what would be best. After some time then everytime you go to the mirror, you know you look good. And soon it will come quite automatic that you will look at yourself like that in the mirror. Try and see what will happen i your world. Because the way you think of you, others will probably see you like that! So it's best to look at your self (and FEEL it) that you deserve the best because you look so great....

By the way.. This will come quite automatic when you listen to the Self-Esteem Supercharger. So use it very often!!

As the bible says: "A man is what he thinks of all day long". So it's best to look at yourself as a great human being. And that you will become. Feel it...

To increase your Instantanous Personal Magnetism (=tape), then try to get a role model. One you know, who really got chicks . Try to copy some this behaviour with this tape. The way this person smiles, what's really special about the persons present. His magnetism. This will help you.. And also remember to use the Self-Esteem Superchager tape. I think this combination is really great.

I have also found out, that woman don't take men who looks desperate. Let's put it from another kind of view. Let's say you are a great guy. Woman REEEALLY look up to you. Then you see a woman, who looks like she is really desparate, she wants you and she has low selfesteem. She tries for a long period of time to get you by changing the way she is. Are you attracted to that? I hope not..

Women want a man who has selfesteem, and know what he wants. A man who can relax, have fun. Be himself together with her. Open. I think the right love don't come to someone who hard tries to be something different from what he really is, when she can feel it! A woman probably want a man who has his own standingpoints and knows what he thinks, his opinion etc. The right love to you should come from someone who really accept the way you are. This and only this can be true love.. Because then you get loved by someone who really likes YOU! The way you really are. Then it's true love...

That doesn't mean you can't change! And change yourself to what you want to be.

So state your purpose before listening to the tapes, like who do you want to become, what do you want etc. AFTERWARDS then just BE YOURSELF!!!

So when you are together with her then: What do you want to do together with her? What do you think of things? Also ask her, what she think of things etc.

A tip when you date is "asking what attitudes she has to several subjects (friends, love, sex etc.), instead of asking and talking about material ideas like cars, tennis, shoes etc.". Then if you find out you really have some commen interests then why not talk about that? Play with it, to get her interested in you. To get a girl is game. Only a game, and both should think it's fun. Again woman quite like to play hard to get. Not sleeping with a quy the first night. Play with it. Even if it gets hard. Still play with it. Keep on keeping on....

But how is she really???????

Try to put up the good things against the bad things. How is she? Is she playing with you? I mean you have almost tried to get her over a year now.

So promise yourself ONE thing from now on: Keep your selfesteem this time!! Be what you really want to be. Be yourself!! Because it's so essential to what you want get in life. Actually, if you get up on the social pyramid. Then really really beautiful woman, who is really beautiful both on the inside and on the outside, who really looks for a MAN with a big M (psycologically). This man is a man who has his selfesteem. He knows what he wants. And sometimes he even don't care about what the woman thinks . And it turns her on . Why?*s*

But anyway, to have selfesteem is essential. A man with high selfesteem is more relaxed, happy, has peace, higher willpower (turns women on ), more positive, psycological stronger, more in charge of the situation..

Just go for it...*g*
Just some ideas here. Hope some of them can help you. Have a million more. Just go for it!... And play with it.

Also, use Instantaneous Magnetism and model yourself after...CHARLTON HESTON!!! Who is more the man than Mr. Heston? Just remember that scene in the "Ten Commandments" when all the women see him and they scream, "Oh WOW! It's a man!!!" Imagine that being YOU!!!!

[This message has been edited by Paul Watts (edited April 18, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Paul Watts (edited April 18, 2002).]

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by InTheFlow:
Let's say you are a great guy. Woman REEEALLY look up to you. Then you see a woman, who looks like she is really desparate, she wants you and she has low selfesteem. She tries for a long period of time to get you by changing the way she is. Are you attracted to that?

I had to chuckle when I read this part of your post. I've been doing this repeatedly for some time. I go to GREAT lengths. I've changed my wardrobe, vascillate over what to wear when I think I'll see her. Lost over 65 pounds to get her attention (didn't work, but I've kept the weight off), and work on my tan.

All this, then she doesn't even show up! I think she would like me if she would just allow herself to enter my circle and get to know the real me. For instance, there was a group picnic this weekend and as usual I went through all the rituals I mentioned earlier. A picnic would have been a great way for her to see me as I am. I was actually the one who planned the picnic, cooked for everyone, and played with the children. Her daughter is the most important person in her life, so I think that interacting with children could have made an impact. I even "rescued" a little girl who was too afraid to come down after climbing too high.

All this to say... she wasn't there. That seems to be the way it always goes.

[This message has been edited by Glenwood (edited April 22, 2002).]

Hel Offline

Who's the real you? Are you easy to find? Have you found him yet?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved