Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

I'm new to paraliminals and am looking for something that will help with my situation.

There's a girl that I'm mad for. She has no idea of the affect she has on me. I mean, I now know why people say "If you would say yes, I'd be the happiest man on earth." Once in a while she appears to express interest, but the bottom line is that she won't even go out with me. I've asked so many times.

This has been going on for well over a year and it's hard to think about anything else. It's taken a real toll on whatever self-esteem I do have.

Once in a while she'll give hints that she might be interested. I either need to find a way to move the relationship forward or to coexist without her. I can't begin to tell you the emotional energy I've expended.

In another post someone said that something like Prosperity and Relationships "might" help, but that if you're consumed by a thought, your subconscious can't really do much for you.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions??? Help!

You might want to try the Relationship paraliminal.

Hi Glenwood,

I'd say listen to the Self-Esteem Supercharger. When people see that you like yourself, they'll be attracted to you. It can't hurt to listen to the Relationships paraliminal either. With the Paraliminals, even if your conscious mind is distracted, the positive messages will reach your other-than-conscious mind.

And remember that when you state your goal before listening, make sure that it is stated in the positive, and that it is something that is within your control. For example, to say, "I want this girl to like me" or "I want her to feel the same way I do" is not a well-formed goal. You cannot control whether or not people like you, no one can, but you can decide to become a more charismatic or outgoing or self-confident. Try to think about this when you state your purpose.

Good luck!

Having high self esteem means being able to fully accept and love yourself regardless of where you are at in your life. High self esteem is not dependant on circumstances outside of you. It is truly about having peace of mind.

Paraliminals are not going to force another person to embrace and accept your reality. These tools do not give you power to make someone else go against their will, making them loose the ability to make choices in their life. Paraliminals are designed to help the user change subconscious programs in their mind that have sabotaged and stopped them from attaining their goals.

In the case of a relationship, paraliminals may help you become more receptive to people that are ready to be in the kind of relationship that you are looking for. In other words you will develop the skill to recognize people that are about what you are about and to know when these opportunities have arrived. You cannot force a women who has no interest in you to start having an attraction towards you. How do you know that the women that you want so badly is even capable of being in a healthy and loving relationship? Things always look good on the outside, but do you know the inner workings of her mind. If you have asked her out many times and she has refused, maybe she is not attracted to you or likes playing games. If it is the latter than you are dealing with someone who has issues and it might be better that you find someone else. It is not about being so obsessed with one person and having a tunnel vision of wanting that specific woman, I personally think it is healthier to build up your self esteem so that you can attract someone who you are compatible with emotional, intellectually, spiritually and physically. By having true compatibility you are building a foundation that creates a long lasting stable relationship. Do not place limits on your mind, this defeats the purpose of the paraliminals. Suppose this women ends up giving in to your needs and then you find out she has a whole a lot of baggage and unresloved issues, are you willing to be in a toxic and unhealthy relationship just for the sake of getting this specific woman. Is it really worth it? My last word of advice is be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

Personally, I've used Natural Brilliance for attraction, Relationships for cementing, and Personal Celebration for relentlessness. I met the love of my life on March 10th, and proposed to her yesterday night just before midnight. Personal Celebration and Natural Brilliance are awesome, because they force you to ask and answer the question, "what do I want out of life?"

I proposed because I knew exactly what I wanted in a relationship, and in a person, and she was right next to me.

Since Natural Brilliance is on sale today, I would take advantage of the offer. Listen to the Natural Brilliance generator until you have a Paul Scheele in your head. You might be completely and utterly rejected, but you will not be afraid. And, if you are rejected, you will be no FURTHER from your goal than if you had never asked.

OP Offline

Coming back to this forum after the weekend, I must say I was IMPRESSED with the number of responses. Thank you!

I'm aware that you can't make someone do something against their will, but I'm hoping to at least be able to make a more positive impression. It's like I really don't know how to act around her anymore. We went through a period where we both sort of had this "understanding" that we wouldn't talk to each other. It's been difficult, but she's recently started speaking to me again and I don't want to blow it.

In some ways I think she might be scared of me. I know that I've probably appeared too desparate. I hear that women have radar about that sort of thing. Someone once said that when you don't "need" someone, suddenly your more free to actually love them. Meaning you can more easily extend yourself instead of trying to "perform" for them so they'll like you.

I particularly noticed it over the weekend when I was able to express a sincere interest in someone. As the day progressed, she was definitely interested. This wasn't a date, just someone that went with some friends and me. When I saw "the one" again, I froze.

bHenry: It's not that I don't really know her. We've had those phone calls that last like 4 hours and we have a great deal in common - very similar goals and outlook on life. There's just something in the way - almost like there's a wall between us. just know we'd be great together if we could just GET together. To quote Val Kilmer, "my sun rises and sets with her." I really want it to happen, but if it's not going to, I wish I could get over her.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by bhenry:
High self esteem is not dependant on circumstances outside of you. It is truly about having peace of mind...

It is not about being so obsessed with one person and having a tunnel vision of wanting that specific woman... I personally think it is healthier to build up your self esteem so that you can attract someone who you are compatible with emotional, intellectually, spiritually and physically.

I read your post again and had to laugh. It's DEFINITELY been a case of tunnel vision. We have the compatibility... everything except for the emotional.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy Millies:
Hi Glenwood,

And remember that when you state your goal before listening, make sure that it is stated in the positive, and that it is something that is within your control. For example, to say, "I want this girl to like me" or "I want her to feel the same way I do" is not a well-formed goal. You cannot control whether or not people like you, no one can, but you can decide to become a more charismatic or outgoing or self-confident.

Thanks, Sandy. I'd probably buy all the paraliminals if I could afford them. I just needed a place to start. Your response poses an interesting question. I was thinking about Natural Brilliance, because this definitely has the symptoms of a stuck state. Wouldn't it be difficult to state a goal in the positive when you don't even know where the real problem is?

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:
[B]I met the love of my life on March 10th, and proposed to her yesterday night just before midnight. Personal Celebration and Natural Brilliance are awesome, because they force you to ask and answer the question, "what do I want out of life?"
B]

CONGRATULATIONS Kaiden! You met her and proposed to her all within less than a month?All I can say is wow!

I'm actually excited for you. Not an easy thing when it depresses me to see any of those so called romantic comedies - They always end with the guy getting the girl. I'm excited because it seems that the paraliminals have made a definite improvement for you. There may be hope yet.

I was wondering how long you've been using the paraliminals you mentioned and when you first started noticing a difference. I don't know much about Personal Celebration, but there appears to be a lot of good feedback about Natural Brilliance. I didn't know it was on sale. It sounds like a great buy!

quote:
Originally posted by Glenwood:
Wouldn't it be difficult to state a goal in the positive when you don't even know where the real problem is?

Try to think of it this way, if you say, "Do not think about the glass on the counter," what do you think your mind will focus on? Right, you'll think about the glass. In the same way, if you have a purpose stated in the negative, your mind will hear that as a command. If you state that you know what the problem is, you begin to focus on that problem being a problem, instead of stating where you can go, what you can accomplish.

If I say, "I will not be shy around other people," most likely I'll be so focused on that as my problem, since I have just established it as one, that I will probably just clam up when I'm with other people. On the other hand, if I say, "I will be more assertive and confident when I am in a social situation," I can focus on that as my goal. A positive one. Focusing on the possibilities. Sometimes it's not necessary to know where the problem came from in order to make positive changes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved