Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#414 09/09/02 02:24 AM
OP Offline

I have listened to the audio and went over or complete course once. I am wondering what’s next. Do I start over and go over each exercise again. For instance do I Image Stream for 30 days then move on to over the-wall? Or do use them simultaneously? For instance I purchased the photo reading course. I haven’t used it yet so do I skip that part in Genius Code? Do I have to go over all the exercises or just the ones I want to use most? Or do I keep going over the whole course.

I can see the exercises are powerful and I want to find the best way to use the course any tips?
MasterSoft

#415 09/09/02 06:17 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Work with what appeals to you most. If you enjoyed the image streaming part of the course then work with that, use it for a while and see how you develop from there. Or any other part of the course for that matter. You can do the whole course over again if that is how you enjoyed it.

I Spent 30 days on the HTT challenge. Focusing totally on that aspect of the course leaving the rest. Now that the HTT feels like second nature I am now returing to it in the same fashion. Doing what I feel inclinded to work with. If you enjoyed the Direct Learning part of the course by all means do it. No need to bypass it just because you haven't done the photoreading course.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved