Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

I can't say enough how much I appreciate the support on this forum. I'm equally glad to see that others are getting help from this post as well. You guys are great!

Well, she's far from being a "Pit Bull", but finding another that would make me forget all about her would be great! I know I've been emotionally unavailable for anyone else because I've been so wrapped up in her.

Lately I've been spending just about ALL of my free time with the paraliminals: Self-Esteem Supercharger, Personal Magnetism, and Relationships. I've added Silva and have attempted "subjective communication" as well. As InTheFLow suggested I continue to listen to Self-Esteem supercharger daily. For now it continues to be a struggle.

Since she just hasn't been around as much, I'm beginning to get a little more clarity.
I'm still trying to work through this, and wonder if adding something like the Sedona method or even Centerpointe to the arsenal would help. I heard that it's supposed to be good for getting control of emotions.

Hi Glenwood,

I've felt similar emotions to you Glenwood. It's almost like a crazy desperation and that desperation is very painful. One way out of this desperation is to realize the abundance available to you, and that you do have what you need to satisfy your soul. Your mind is in contrast with your soul and telling you, you live in a circumstance of lack. This is very painful for your soul. As you strive for what you need it runs, because your soul has other plans. Your other than conscious mind knows how to connect with your soul and your true values, this is where tapes like Prosperity come in. Create an abundance of your true values in your mind and you will find complete satisfaction. Focus on what your soul needs and create more of it in your life. Connect with God and you will be far less desperate. You can use the Paraliminal tapes to draw you nearer to your true-self, when you have your true-self you have everything you need. Relationships that you draw to yourself will then be out of desire for expansion and not need. Try to focus on your highest spiritual values, spiritual forces can be good too. Use the Paraliminals for your highest good, focus on creating love within yourself, so that you function out of abundance. Love is endless, fear is very limiting.

All the best for your spiritual journey.
Godspeed!

Dear Glenwood,

I would highly recommend you read - How to Break Your Addiction to a Person by Howard Halpern. What I find amazing about your original post is, she's made it pretty clear she's not interested in you, but still you said - "I have to decide if I should move this relationship forward or coexist without her." You have no relationship to move forward. Also, you would not be coexisting without her - co - still means together. Listen, I don't mean to be harsh - I've certainly been addicted to people as well, but it's important to see your situation for what it is - an addiction, not a real relationship.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved