Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline

I've been photoreading for some time now, and this experience has been great.

I've been using iMusic while photoreading, studying and doing my writing, and the effects have been tremendous. I feel much sharper and more attune at all times, even when not using it.

Have any of you used iMusic Volume One? I fully recommend it, and would be interested in hearing how well it has helped other people.

The learning centre at my school put me onto it, but there is a site for it.
http://www.imusicseries.com

On a side note, I have been trying to figure out what to be for Halloween, and have a few ideas, but am still looking for something truly inspired. I have a good muscular build and am tall, so I can pull off superheroes well, I was The Punisher last Halloween, but I want to go another route. Hmmm...

researchguy,

I ordered imusic on the 19th of this month.
I should be receiving it today.

Yes that is good for you but the problem is that I am deaf and cannot hear the music.

Unfortunately.

OP Offline

I read that even if you are deaf, the vibrations will still follow through your ears... I think I read this on the FAQ page at imusicseries.com

Take a look.

Whiteeagle:

You will still be able to benefit from the CD's. Eventho you can hear the music and the underlying beat frequencies, the ear drum will still vibrate at the desired frequency, that in turn will be converted to electrical pulses that will be send straight to the brain, then the brain will match the vibration signal. Your eardrum act as a transducer that converts sound pressure into electrical signals that is sent to the brain. The the brain interpret those signals.
So, Yes! you can benefit from the use.

Please excuse my typos, I'm thinking faster than I type, and I type pretty fast.

You will still be able to benefit from the CD's. Eventho you can't hear the music and the underlying beat frequencies, the ear drum will still vibrate at the desired frequency, that in turn will be converted to electrical pulses that will be send straight to the brain, then the brain will match the vibration signal. Your eardrum act as a transducer that converts sound pressure into electrical signals that is sent to the brain. Then the brain will interpret/process those signals.
So, Yes! you can benefit from the use.

OP Offline

Wow, I bought iMusic because of this posting and I must say it is awesome. Thanks for telling us about it. I am truly loving the focused feeling... I feel so smart when I use to write essays and study.

On another note, I've made great progress with the pegging memory system, while using it in conjunction with iMusic. A great Tandem.

Rover

OP Offline

Great to hear--- iMusic has been working wonders for me as well. I just got an email that Volume 2 is available. www.imusicseries.com/v2

I checked it... and I'm definetly snatching one up.

On a side note, I ended up being John Kerry for Halloween... lets see if it turns out good for him.

EVERYBODY VOTE TODAY!

Hi there

Isnt it strange that only two weeks after Volume 1 is released Volume 2 gets released? When can we expect to see volume 3 then?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved