Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

quote:
Originally posted by researchguy:
I used iMusic Volume One disc 1 for activating... wow, what a difference it makes.

My mind is so focused and is creating connections with the material a mile a minute when I use it.

I hope you make progress.

I will give it a try tomorrow. Do you listen to 1.2 when photoreading then ?

OP Offline

Yeah, Volume 1.2 puts you in a high alpha low beta brain state, so you could use it for the photoreading step... however I like to enter a deeper mid-alpha state for photoreading.

If you have a hard time entering alpha then use it

Researchguy,

You wouldn't by any chance be affiliated in any way with the producers of these products?

I know for a fact that some companies send out people to various forums in order to fish for potential consumers, spurring discussions, making claims about the product, etc. More often than not, what is claimed is not based on truth. Sometimes the fishers haven't even used the products they're hawking, but that doesn't stop them from saying they have and have gotten *AMAZING* results.

Not very ethical, is it?

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited November 05, 2004).]

Learning Strategies Admin

The PhotoReading state has little to no Alpha, so any entrainment that focuses on that is not going to work. Fortunately PhotoFocus puts you in the right brainwave state.

PhotoReading is Low Beta high Theta.

Alex

OP Offline

Right-- low alpha high theta is what I like. But to say you are producing little to no alpha is very misleading. A person in a theta state still has alot of alpha brainwaves.

I agree with Alex.

Alex-

But when you mention low beta and high theta, this means you are not in a dominant state. You have high 12-14 Hz brainwaves and high 6-7 Hz brainwaves.

Are you sure this is what you meant?

Thanks for the post Alex.

Babbayadda, sure, I represent LSC and iMusic and John Kerry-- you're very sharp, you can't be tricked at all Well, it would be nice if I did anyway.

It was simply a question, Researchguy.

It looked like you might have been fishing for the company.

If you're not, great. If you are, then shame on you for not being up front.

quote:
Originally posted by researchguy:
Right-- low alpha high theta is what I like. But to say you are producing little to no alpha is very misleading. A person in a theta state still has alot of alpha brainwaves.

I agree with Alex.

Alex-

But when you mention low beta and high theta, this means you are not in a dominant state. You have high 12-14 Hz brainwaves and high 6-7 Hz brainwaves.

Are you sure this is what you meant?

Thanks for the post Alex.

Babbayadda, sure, I represent LSC and iMusic and John Kerry-- you're very sharp, you can't be tricked at all Well, it would be nice if I did anyway.

Yep, Absolutely. Saw the brain scans of a number of individuals PhotoReading, Paul Scheele's and rank beginners in the PhotoReading process. During the PhotoReading there is little to no Alpha. It initially surprised Paul but then when he thought about it, it made perfect sense. During PhotoReading we don't want the conscious mind interfering for best non conscious processing it would logically be Theta activity. The low Beta wave can probably be explained by the fact that we are physically moving when we turn the pages.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,

But this does not mean that this state you are referring too, is the perfect state for the activity.

The method of determining this is a much more intensive process than that which you speak of, wouldn't you agree?

That is the perfect state and the one the brain naturally falls into when PhotoReading.

Hundreds of people have been hooked up to an IBVA to confirm this. It is trigger by photofocus.

Alex

OP Offline

Without looking into it further-- the perfect state would be a high dominant theta brainwave.

The beta spike is because of the page turning (according to you) and is counter-productive.

I think if they had iMusic to create a dominant theta state, this would be perfect for photo-reading.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved