Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Tell me if this would be beneficial....

I have been listening to the Genius Code and at other times Einstein Factor CD courses by initially playing them in the background while I do other things at the computer or while reading.

Is the material entering my subconscious mind subliminally? Sort of like a photoreading session?

My intention is to do this the entire course through, then I'll go back and give the CDs another play listening with full attention. My thinking is that by listening the first time as "background music", that 1) I'll get an idea of the what the entire course is all about (the length, the tone, etc...sort of like laying the framework for it - kind of what photoreading does), and 2) that perhaps subliminally the material may be entering my subconscious and will allow it to be easier to learn when I go through it a second time.

What do you think?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I see it as beneifical if you actually follow through by doing the exercises. Boredom of having heard it before is one of the factors why you might find yourself not following through.

Some people can listed to these CDs over and over and learn something new each time others find it hard to listen more than once.

That's why I like the fast finish first because I haven't already heard it all when I listen to the course.

Will there be any benefit? Of course. Ever heard people say I've heard it a 1000 times and yesterday it finally hit me what it meant.

Know thyself when it comes to how you like to learn, your idea won't work for everyone. Since it's your idea it has a good chance of working for you.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved