Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Learning Strategies Corporation has been around for well over twenty years.

The fact that Mr Grinder may have forgotten writing that piece may simply be because it is presented to him as "he wrote an introduction".

It isn't in the book as an introduction, but is a contribution to the PhotoReading book which he may well remember as such. Some 11 years down the track it can be confusing to be told that one has written an introduction when it is not. There really is no introduction in the PhotoReading book. So Mr Grinders confusion is natural as an introduction implies something entirely different.

It might be worth noting that Anthony Robbins has made a similar contribution and his piece is on the back cover of the Third Edition. It is not an introduction either.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited December 10, 2004).]

Not mr Grinder or anyone else should convince you that Photoreading works. That should be only you.

LSC have proved their legitimacy. They don't need mr Grinder for that.

Have you invested the mental effort and time in the system for you to be sure it doesn't work for yourself? That's a number 1 question for me.
I practice a form of energy training-by Robert Bruce, call NEW Energy Ways (corny name perhaps). It works, very easily. But I come across skeptics of that too.
It's laughable that they are sure they are right, when they dare not put even 5 minutes into trying it first.
If I wished to prove that photoreading does OR doesn't work and then go public with that-I would be stupid to do so unless I'd put full effort into attempting to become competent with the system. For myself. 3rd party skeptism without them having really tried is complete hogwash. I like middle roads, I don't believe, I don't disbelief. It's either important enough to have a real go myself. Or it's unimportant.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved