Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
168 Offline OP
OP Offline

Did J. Grinder really write the introduction in Scheele's book "The PhotoReading Whole Mind System"? I'm just asking, because he doesn't seem to remember: http://www.whisperinginthewind.com/discussion/ShowMessage.Asp?ID=8446

Just look at his responses in the same thread.
Not to imply, that PhotoReading doesn't work - in fact I like it very much - but this just seems strange

Wow.

Either way this goes, it is pretty scandalous.

Either John Grinder is denying something he did, or someone forged a document.

Crazy stuff.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Oh come on guys. Have you ever thought that he might have forgotten writing the piece? Paul sent him a preproduction copy of the book in 1993. Once John Grinder sees the piece he will remember writing it--the style is very distinctive.

1 member likes this: kajong
Administrator
Administrator

John indeed gave a kind and generous contribution to the PhotoReading book way back in 1993. He also introduced me to the people he worked with in Mexico back in 1995. And they have continued promoting my work since then.

John knows me and he knows the book. I can't explain his forgetting, but then how did Tony Robbins spend five days using my desk as we promoted his work in the Twin Cities in 1983 and forget who I was and claim he never heard of Learning Strategies Corporation the very next year? I should add that when he met me again before introducing me to his group in Las Vegas he said, "Paul Scheele, do I know you?" Funny because he was only 19 when Pete and I promoted him. Today, he is much more mature, spiritually centered, and a great advocate of my work.

Forgetting doesn't make either of them bad guys or throw a pall over anyone's work. That is why John and Tony both continue to be cherished professional colleagues and supporters of the innovative work we do here.

1 member likes this: kajong

Maybe they should invest in the memory optimizer course lol

Wow.

It looks like one of Photoreading's biggest advocates, someone LSC is very proud to have promote and support them (why else would they tap his statements for the intro) nearly doesn't even not know they exist nor is a supporter at all.

This should create a huge question mark around LSC.

John Grinder obviously does not feel photoreading is effective or worthwhile-- otherwise he would be using it, or at best be aware of his connection with it.

I don't think I am going to be following LSC and their products anymore.

This is somewhat laughable.

I'm suprised they don't just delete your reply rover and above all kick you out .

quote:
Originally posted by RoverMarinar:
Wow.

It looks like one of Photoreading's biggest advocates, someone LSC is very proud to have promote and support them (why else would they tap his statements for the intro) nearly doesn't even not know they exist nor is a supporter at all.

Not forgetting, of course, that Grinder and Bandler went to court because neither could remember who owned what copyright-wise. Not exactly the memory that an elephant would admire.

quote:
This should create a huge question mark around LSC.

"Should"? Why? JG did write that, after all. If anything, that should create a huge question mark around his own credibility. Personally, I don't care who supports it or who doesn't, as long as it works for me. Still, if you choose to let someone else's actions decide your own, that's your choice, I suppose.

quote:
John Grinder obviously does not feel photoreading is effective or worthwhile-- otherwise he would be using it, or at best be aware of his connection with it.

I happen to know quite a few people who are convinced PhotoReading works, but never put out enough effort to learn it. And frankly, some of the so-called NLP master practitioners are the ones who struggle the most with it, in my experience. It seems to have something to do with enlarged egos and a refusal to go "down" to the conscious incompetence stage. As for memory, I really wouldn't apply that criterion to someone who had that court case I described above.

quote:
I don't think I am going to be following LSC and their products anymore.

Your call, of course. Pity you'll miss out on the benefits, but then again, that doesn't affect those people who take the LSC insights.

quote:
This is somewhat laughable.

Oh, I agree. It never ceases to amuse me how people just let good stuff pass them by. Oh well, that means we PhotoReaders get to hold an unfair advantage over the rest of the world for a few more years.

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited December 08, 2004).]

I must absolutely agree with KWLee on all points. But I especially like the advantage PR gives me over the people who don't PR.
Bruce
AKA Fritz

Well, how long has LSC been around?

I simply cannot understand why a company would choose someone who doesn't remember them or even support them, to be their primary endorser-- after all, that is what guest introducers for a book are setup to be.

Does this make sense to all of you super smart photoreaders?

Because it doesn't to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved