Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Alex,

Thank you for your reply. I hope I'm not annoying with too much questions.

To make my question clear, If I read for example at 300 wpm, how comes that (Photo)Reading at +25,000 wpm makes me finish my reading (only) 1/3rd, 1/5th or even 1/10th normal time? According to math, it's supposed to let me finnish at almost 1/80 normal time! This is my question.

Thank you once again.

Hi; i think you are confusing Photoreading with reading which Photoreading is not. Photoreading is mentally photographing a page at 1 to 2 seconds a second. When you are Photoreading you are not reading you are exposing the book to the other than conscious mind. After Photoreading you will have little if any conscious awareness of the book you just photoread.

So what is the point of photoreading a book if you have little if any conscious awareness of the book after you may ask?That is what activation is all about. Activation is consciously getting what you need from the book and activation doesn't work without a purpose. Trying to activate a book with no purpose is like trying to drive a car with no wheels. You use activation to consciously get what you need from the book.

So what is the advantage of Photoreading? With Photoreading you have the book you just photoread operating on 2 levels both the conscious and other than conscious mind.The other than conscious mind is much more powerful that the conscious mind. The conscious mind can only attend to 7 to 8 bits of information at a time the other than conscious mind can attend to 20,000 things at the same time.

Learning Strategies guarantees that learning photoreading you will be able to get through a book in one 3rd of the time it normally would take you with regular reading. If it takes you 6 hours to get through a book with regular photoreading with photoreading you will be able to get through the same book in 2 hours. If it takes you 60 hours to get through a complex technical book with regular reading with Photoreading you will be able to get through the same book in 20 hours.

The good news is that the getting through the book in 1/3 of the time can increase.It can increase so that you can get through the book even much faster but comes through using the system & getting experience with it. Pete Bissonette the President of Learning Strategies can fly through books.

You might have a ? what about me? How much time will it take me before i am able to get through books much faster than just 1/3 of the time? That all depends on your background, what your personal experience is, how much you are using the system. Everybody is different we are not all the same.

The best thing you can do is use the system.Let me repeat use it, use it, use it.In time with consistent use you will be pleasantly surprise what can happen.
Photoread4me

OP Offline

Thanks,

That was the answer I wanted. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved