Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline

Hi,
I heard Pete Bissonette say that he can read at 670,000 WPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is an ENORMOUS speed. He said that he was put on a TV show infront of a screen or so with flipping pages printed on it at a blazing speed, he took a test on the contents, and he scored over %70!!

How could this be possible?? He didn't even mention Activation or Rappid Reading the contents. And even if he did, how could he PhotoFocus and get the material into his o-t-concious mind at that speed?

Please tell us about a program to follow to get to (or even approch) his speed.

Learning Strategies Admin

They asked him questions. That's how he managed to score 70%. Anyone can PhotoRead a book and answer multiple choice questions. Just guessing you would get about 46%. If you manage better or worse you are putting PhotoReading skills to work.

If you want to have the confidence at it that Pete has you need to PhotoRead 10 books a day for at least 3 months. Remember to activate fully at least one book per week.

Pete also says that consciously he doesn't know what he PhotoRead but as people ask him questions and he gives answers he gets to know what the book is about.

Alex

Hi Alex ,

====================
If you want to have the confidence at it that Pete has you need to PhotoRead 10 books a day for at least 3 months. Remember to activate fully at least one book per week.
====================

Just curious ,

1. The same 10 books repeated every day ?

2. If one photoreads only one of these 10 books every week, what about the other 9?

Thanks !

PhotoRead 10 books a day. means 10 different books where possible if you only have one then PhotoRead that one 10 times a day.

Activate one book per week it doesn't matter if you do or don't activate any of the other 69 books.

Alex

Oh sorry ... I mistypes point 2 in my previous post.

I meant this :

If one activates only one book per week, what about the other 9 ??

Like I said it doesn't matter about the other 69 books ... it's your choice if you want to activate more but activat fully at least one book a week.

Alex

so if I understood right ,

I photoread 70 ( say different ) books in a week but activate only one of them. so now I have conscious awareness of only 1 of the 70 books I read.

This is ok because this exercise is just to make Photoreading a natural habit and not learn those 70 books. Once PRing is a well learnt habit , from then on I will activate every book I read ( of course if I need to ).

Am I right ???

Thanks .....

Who says you don't get anything from those other 69 books? Or over a period of twelve weeks those 838 books that you didn't "manually" activate?

Alex

OP Offline

Hi,

Is this what photoreading about?? Just answering questions? Won't I have concious awareness about what I PhotoRead??? That's weird! I thought that you just get the info you need, you don't always need to answer questions. You read technical manuals to use the info in it into your work, you read programming books to write computer programs, you read chemistry books to compose substances...etc. Isn't this all possible with PhotoReading?

Please correct me if I misunderstood the discussion.

well Alex,

I still havent learnt PR yet. But just thinking about it , 800 + books is mind boggling. If one can get that much info in such a short period ... I mean the possibilities are limitless....

why 12 weeks , even if it takes 12 months . it is still a overkill...

forget 800 , even if I can get together the best books in my field of work ( must be around 100 or so ) and PR them in the next 6 months , and if I can get conscious awareness of the material , I will be the best in my field.

I sometimes feel it is too good to be true... he he ..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved