Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47172 10/08/00 03:12 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

We're taping the video portion of Level 2 this weekend, and it is superb. The content comes from Master Lin as well as volunteer students who repeated his Level 2 workshop many, many times.

Master Lin gave me the course manual two weeks ago, so that we could begin working on it. It is superbly detailed. A veritable cook book of what to do when healing another person.

Level 1 is for your personal health so that a person can practice Qigong and experience significant improvements in health and well-being.

Level 2 is for healing others. You learn how to detect blockages and how to remove the blockages from others. The new active exercises strengthen you ability to give energy, boosts your own energy, and works to build visualization, which is important in giving Qi to others.

If you are purely interested in Qigong for you own benefit, you do not have to go to Level 2. Level 1 is very, very complete.

#47173 11/07/00 11:00 PM

Pete,
I have the first level of Qigong, but i have not been able to be consistent w/ it. I am hoping to eventually b/c i receive benefit from even this small amount. My question is: Do we need to be consistent w/ Level 1 b/f going into Level 2?

I know i'll get your advertisement & i will promptly purchase it! But, i'm not sure i should attempt using it till i'm consistent w/ Level 1. What's you take on this?

Thanks!

#47174 11/08/00 03:31 AM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

I attended a Level 2 workshop within a few weeks of Level 1. Then I focused on practicing Level 1.

I enjoyed having the knowledge from Level 2. It gave me additional insight that made it easier to practice Qigong on a regular basis.

I say get Level 2, listen to the audio tapes, watch the video tape (two hours!), and read the manual. Then practice Level 1 until you feel you are ready to go on. Or, until a friend or family member gets sick and could benefit from your Qi.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved