Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#473 09/12/03 04:24 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The "Deluxe" version came up...

Next month we will introduce the Genius Code Accelerator.

If you've purchased the Genius Code from us and if we have permission to send email to you, then you will receive information on the Accelerator in mid-October.

I've just listened to two of the eight CDs, and if you like the Genius Code, you'll love the Accelerator.

More then...

#474 11/01/03 07:12 PM

Genius can be measured through creative and inventive results, what is the end result. Imagine solving a problem in a new and creative way. We do it all the time and sometimes act upon it. There are more Genius's out there than what people think there are. Having vast knowledge and a vast vocabulary does not mean Genius. I look at genius as delivering his/her imagination into reality. Example: Why is Einstein so popular in this field? He figured out a way to communicate his imagination and ideas through the art of math. This can be marketed easily to the masses. Even though others have imagined greater things but didn't know how to communicate those imaginations. Artist are poor until they figure out a way to communicate their ideas. I find that the Genius Code works in building this base, ie. collecting, organizing and constructing alternate information, from there it is up to the person to strive for those results. The Genius code works those, I believe, who want to enhance themselves constructively to reach results through communicating ideas.

#475 11/06/03 04:01 AM

Per Kristoff Olafssons post:

Thanks for your post. Thanks for questioning.

I recommend taking the Avatar 9-day Course if someone wants to rediscover free will and experience the creator (you) behind all your creations (mental, physical, life circumstances, etc.).

You also get a few simple tools to discover the transparent beliefs that are creating aspects of your life and creating your current definition of self, and tools that allow you to insert and delete beliefs at will. You are not asked to subscribe to or reject a belief system or truth-teaching you already have in order to use the tools.

The course is faster than digesting all the teachings and books mentioned in the post and it will ensure that what is learned is experiential. Web site is avatarepc.com. Download the book Living Deliberately for free.

Note: The use of the word "enlightenment" on the avatar website is unnecessary, hypish, and misleading in my opinion, but I think it is a great course and completely priceless. I wish everyone knew what the course allows you to experience and know. Check it out if you wish.

#476 11/06/03 05:21 AM

If you want the gist of Avatar you can get it much cheaper here:
http://www.sourcecourse.com/order.htm

You might also want to have a broader context:
http://www.scientology-kills.org/Avatar/pg_1/pg_1.htm

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved