Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Fred,
I, too, experienced similar effects when experimenting with Binaural Beats. As for kundalini- I think that you should recognize the reality of your experience and not invoke this or that name to explain it: when meditation, although not really "energy-work" meditation, is carried to a natural conclusion certain understandings will be disclosed to you: the question then of physical sensation will not arise. When eating, as the Zen masters say, just eat. When meditating, just meditate. Your "physical symptom" may happen but it is not important: it assumes importance when you give it importance, because the "you, or the aspect of you" which does the giving is the creator and destroyer of said symptom. Therefore, pay no heed and continue.
Jesus Said, "Be Passerby"

Kristoff "Dr.Faust" Olafsson

I think you are seeking, looking for the quick answer. I have used Holosync's for a long time now & with patients you will find the 'quiet' I think you are really seeking. I also use Qigong for its health benefits & this too you need time to realise its full potential. I have been practicing & teaching Raja Yoga for 22 years now & find that people seeking the yoga or meditation 'experience' are young soles looking for answers. Stick with your meditation & use Holosync's & Qigong to enhance your life. Live a pure life have pure thoughts, eat pure foods & do nice things without wanting to be repaid. This will in time give you a bountiful life to enjoy.
Om Shanti.

ftaas01 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your respond Angel? Anyway I have to say that I’ve partly stepped away from the Holosync, due to my pleasant experiences using the meditation techniques taught by Master Choa Kok Sui, - the founder of Pranic Healing and Aratic Yoga. After doing the “meditation on the twin hearts” taught by him, you truly feel blessed and exhilarated while and after the meditation, and it also provides you with a greater hearth and crown chakra – therefore being more loving and arisen your consciousness. This you can more or less experience immediately or after few times. –It’s just fantastic. Master Choa also reveals a tecnique and a spiriual way wich normally people can arhive sandhi(soul realization) much quiker than any other tecnique that has been taught -So the master says anyway...

The thing I do not like about the Holosync is that you have to go through chaotic and difficult times during the singular program cycles. And why don’t they write anything about the Kundalimi energy. The symptoms as they describe them while having these “chaotic” times, - are the same symptoms that are experiences by mediators that hasn’t been prepared to awaken this energy. There are 47 levels of the Kundalimi energy and if you’re not ready spiritually and physically to release the energy, you’re ahead of some hard times. And if the Holosync should work as a substitute for “normal” mediation, why don’t they say anything about preparing the body with physical exercises before the downpouring of spiritual energy which could cause contamination and congestion. – Do they now anything about meditation at all? It’s like pouring new coffee into and already filled cup with old coffee- This could manifest as physical and emotional issues.

Maybe you can answer this question, since you are practicing both Raja Yoga and the holosync. – Are the chaotic times caused due to the Kundalimi or the brain which can’t handle the input like Centerpoint tell?

I’m surprised to hear that you say that you find that people seeking the yoga or meditation 'experience' are young soles looking for answers. I would believe the people searching for answer are souls that aren’t satisfied and can identify the hopelessness which the religion offers and the world present situation. People with “old” souls don’t take thing for granted and just acknowledged and living out this “hell” that they’re living in. They want change and they search for answer because they have an inner wisdom and their hearth is telling them something is just not right or fulsome.
Truly wisdom comes from within not from without.

I would really like your comments Angel, because these are only my word of wisdom, and I’m not an experiences “spiritual seeker” of this incarnation however, like you!!

Best loving regards
Fred

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 29, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 29, 2003).]

To ftaas01: I see it's been awhile since the last posting here, but I'm new to this bulletin board. I'm moved to write because of two things you said. One is the kundalini energy. I experienced that doing Spring Forest Qigong. It doesn't seem to get talked about much in here, but Master Lin mentioned it in the class I attended in July. He called it "Life Energy" I believe, but it was obvious what he meant. Some folks were worried about it, and asked him what to do. He smiled and said, "That's a GOOD thing - - it's Life Energy! But if you really don't want it, you can use meditation to change it to Wisdom Energy."

This energy work is pretty amazing!

The second thing you said that stood out for me is: <<I’m surprised to hear that you say that you find that people seeking the yoga or meditation 'experience' are young soles looking for answers. I would believe the people searching for answer are souls that aren’t satisfied and can identify the hopelessness which the religion offers and the world present situation.>> In my opinion, it's a fine and good thing to be a seeker, and to be looking for answers. Not to be a "bargain shopper" and just jump around all the time, but to honestly seek answers, is a good thing.

Keep up your meditation practice and your journey.

With love,
Anita

ftaas01 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Anita, and thanks for your replay.
The kundalini can be a wonderful effect and energy when prepared for it, - but if you’re not ready for it spiritual and physical you can experience many different unpleasant occurrences, - many have referred to physical and emotional issues – like: nothing seems to work right for you, insomnia, weakening of the body, health problems in general and more. And as you said Anita, the energy can be transmuted into higher wisdom, creativity, love and more. Although what I’ve written, comes not from me but from others who has encountered kundalimi syndromes, both good and the bad characteristics.

To seek for answer is a good thing alright! – the passion we have is the force that drives us to experience different sides of our being!

Best loving regards
Fred

I’m glad this post has been revisited. I guess I am compelled to offer my 2 cents worth. There are people that are just beginning to learn about meditation and what it is all about. In my mind this is a perfect tool a blending of technology and spirituality to help the beginner on the path. Ftaass01, I think you are absolutely right nothing beats the real thing but the tool is still there. For the beginner and can provide them with a starting point a glimpse of where they can go. I think that for the novice or experienced this tool can be put away as the novice begins to find the blissful path on there own. One could reach a point where the program would hold you back but from deeper levels. There are times where this tool could still be used when things are scattered ect or unbalanced and relaxation and focus is elusive. This tool could be used to get you to a point then you move on.

With regards to kundalini well the caution needs mentioning and with any luck the inquisitive will be cautions or investigate further and set there goals accordingly. A foundation needs to begin somewhere and Holosync provides this but caution is necessary for those that are new. I’m no expert (my disclaimer) but this has been my take on this since I dabbled in it some years ago.

Ultimately you are following your heart and that is what counts. I like what Anita said about the “bargain hunter” mentality something I have subscribed too but try to correct often. If you have found your nitch in pranic healing then stick and grow with it. Or as Master Lin states give it the time it deserves (my version) and then try something else. Don’t mix the modalities.

Much light to you on your journey.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved