Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Honestly, today I got **the** worst string of bad luck. It was almost as if some terribly evil force was trying to get me. Even my dog started having an attitude problem with me. I called on my master's energy for help, but got no response; it was almost as if he/she wasn't there. This all started right after finishing my SFQ movement techniques. I know it seems weird to blame the Qigong, but I can't think of anything else that would've brought this on. The feeling was just **terrible**.

Anyway, today was the second time I practiced my Qigong at 11 - 12:30 instead of the usual 3:30 - 5. Could this time change have anything to do with what happened or happening? Plus, any advice on how to get rid of this? Please respond before my computer crashes and my cable gets cut.

Thanks,
Notch

I'm sure more capable and knowledgeable people will respond, until then you have me.

Yes, I believe that somewhere it says that chi can influence fortune / events.

However, Master Chunyi Lin does say that chi is not good or bad until we direct it to be so. The cure would then be to think happy thoughts. Expect good luck and that's what you will get.

As for the time. Chunyi says consistancy is one of the keys to success. He also says to practice whenever you can. Anytime is better than no time. I'd say that means you are okay. The consistancy is part of the Good Better Best idea. Good is doing it whenever. Better is doing it the same time every day. Best is everyday at the best time for that activity.

So call upon the master energy and you know that's good. Then expect it to do you good and it will.

Sending love, and that's good energy.
Iam2

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, thanks for responding, but I'm telling you that this was straight up negative energy following me. I'm not a negative kind of guy so I doubt any of this could have been brought on by my thoughts.

Hi Nacho:

Welcome to the mystery of life!

Don't be too quick to blame QiGong. Just because a few things go wrong you need to keep an open mind. Perhaps there is a basic environmental problem where you live (Feng Shui) or your horriscope is a low energy day. Usually our expectations and busyness over ride all kinds of messages we are receiving but we are so wrapped up in our daily drama that we are unaware of the need to change course. Perhaps there was something you were meant to be doing and all these things were happening so you would become aware to take care of that important business. Take deep breaths and relax. Tomorrow is another day. Don't kick the dog. But do be mindful of him/her and give more love. It will come back ten fold.

Good Luck!
Agent B

Nacho, be sure that you are centering before starting your practice. If you are by passing any of the starting sequence and getting right into it you may possibly be leaving yourself open. Remember that the modified time period you are now using is when your channels are most open. The steps of centering calling in the Masters energies, your guides, teachers or whatever works for you is a form of protection a preparation of your sacred space so to speak. In your sacred space all negativity is expelled, removed and all is there for your greatest and highest good. Also be sure to properly close the exercise this will help both ground the exercise and internalize your energies.

To help clear this on your next round do the above and as stated in the manual see yourself taking in that good energy and flushing out the bad with the exhale. Inhale the good see yourself getting brighter and brighter filling with white light and then shoot out all negative or unwanted energies to the universe on the exhale. Do this with the mind set of love and compassion. Most of all gratefulness for the enlightenment of firming your resolve as to what you do not need to experience and then let it pass so you can move on.

P.S.
Your dog is not reacting to you just what is around you. Animals are very sensitive and intuitive and in this case very helpful to you.

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey, thanks for the kind messages. I wouldn't doubt for a second that I might've let *something* in on my last exercise. Even my TV's been acting strange... But yeah, I'm sure it'll breeze over as long as I continue to keep a clear head, and a positive attitude. Something about the whole situation is still bugging me though... I hope I didn't scare anyone out of doing Qigong by posting this. In fact, Qigong has actually improved my luck until yesterday so I hope I didn't scare anybody off. Well, thanks again guys I'll be sure to keep you posted on my situation. Hopefully I might learn some important lesson from all this.

I think rather than scare people you have done us all a grate service by bring it to light. It certainly reminds us that we are not playing with a toy here but working with something sincerely powerful and should not take things lightly. By any chance were you rushing through the new time frame in any way and or taking any short cuts with centering or closing?

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Nope, I did everything correctly. Plus, I took my usual one hour to complete the exercises. The only exercise I skipped (and always skipped) was the Seven Step to New Life exercise. I really don't have enough balance to do that one yet.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Nacho,

As Iam2 mentioned, qigong does not cause bad luck.

As Agent B mentioned, in the active and sitting meditations, you're constantly breathing healing energy from the universe and releasing extra energy back to the Universe.

As Chunyi mentions, you can ask your master to go and prepare your meditation spot before you get there.

Wishing you a happy day.

Much Love, Shawn

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Nacho Part 2(I just saw your last post),

If you're having challenges balancing even with your eyes open, remember that you can do it with your feet staying on the ground.

Since you've just taken his level I class recently, I would think that Chunyi or Jim would have even presented it like that, rather than lifting the leg.

It's a very powerful exercise (aren't they all), so much so, that you'll not want to skip it due to balancing challenges.

Wishing you a lucky day.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved