Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Um, thanks for the help? Anyway, things have been going fine so far **however** yesterday right before I was about to practice Qigong again, the mirror in my room fell from it's holding and shattered into about 100 peices. I guess it's a good thing I'm not superstitious or else I'd be pretty worried.

**Oh, and I'll be sure to start using that exercise again, even though I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with what happenened.

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited September 18, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited September 18, 2003).]

Nacho:

Now you have my attention with that mirror breaking. You should really try doing a house/apartment blessing. It's not hard. Get some incense which gives off a little smoke (I find Nag Champa works best for this). Then light the incense stick and go around the house in a clockwise direction making slow clockwise circles of smoke. Thank the universe for giving us positive and negative energies to learn from and then in each room ask the positive to stay and help you and those living in the house with the life purposes and then politely but firmly tell the negative that it is no longer needed here in your home. Make sure you do the closets, attic, basement, and garage on the inside. Then go outside the house and do the same clockwise from the front door all the way around to the front door. Your intention is the most important thing. Stay focused on the task which will only take 15 or 20 minutes or so depending on the size of your house. Then put the incense stick where you medidate and do your QiGong as normal.

I'd do it a few times and then once a month.

If you live in Arizona I could come help you.

Bless you and your home,
Bruce

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the help AgentB, I'll be sure to try out that remedy as soon as I can. However, I do wish people would take my word when I suggest there's negative energy following me instead of needing a mirror to break before I can get some helpful advice.

**By the way, will that rid my house of any evil spirits? And am I supposed to do Qigong immediately after that?

Nacho,
I don’t think anyone is taking your situation lightly. This is a valuable lesson for all. All information here is a piece to the puzzle and will ultimately help your personal growth. Think of it this way, with the energy work you have been doing it has illuminated you energetically. You are a bright beacon and as such a sort of magnet for all things negative and positive. Just the same as you would build your foundation energy in the lower dantien you are building your foundation in your mind with your belief and intentions.

It is all about intention, where your heart, mind and soul are. Remember it is also about energies the labels we put on it bad luck, fear, evil sprits are merely interpretations of different forms of energy. As you “believe so shall it be” is a power full statement. Where do you want to focus your attention and energy? For example the more energy fed into negativity the more it escalates just look back on an argument between two apposing points of view. More often than not the participants are unwilling to give up there opposing point of view and have gotten into the energy of barking at each other, no one listing but flowing negatively. In contrast look at what happens when healing, coming from love, light and compassion,,, well miracles can happen as a result of focused positive energy.

As Agent B mentioned the process of blessing your home is important and done with intention. Sage is another form used for smudging a space and or using light visually in your mind to flush out the unwanted. Know it for what it is and thank it for the experience and tell it to move on for your desire is to experience something of a higher vibration now.

This is an unusual circumstance most would not experience this so I hope that anyone reading this will not fear getting into Qigong because of a potential bad experience. There are many possible reasons as to why this is happening but all reasons lead to a positive out come. For example your experience may help someone down the line in the future, it may educate others to possibilities they hadn’t realized was possible, certainly it validates the importance of intention and clearing of ones sacred space. Bottom line, look for the hidden positive and don’t dwell on the illusion of the negatives that have been labeled as such.

Let us know when you are going to do this and I’m sure if others are able and willing, we can do a joint meditation to help you clear your space. Let us know time zone you are in and what time you want to start the process and know that all of this will clear with your desire and intentions.

I would like to pose some suggestions to visualize as you center and prepare for your exercise or mediations. For example at the point where you are standing centering and going through the checklist in your mind. Fingers open, elbows out, spine straight, shoulder relaxed, butt relaxed, smiling, chin tucked in and saying the password add the following.

-When you smile think of something joyful that makes that smile emanate from the core of your being. Such as the joy felt when you see an infant smile unconditionally. Feel the joy of the smile in every facet of your being on a cellular an energetic level. This can be amplified with the breath work process. Breathe into and let every cell feel/bask in that joy.

- When you say your pass word, also add in with the breath work the thought that you are drawing in white light from the heavens and from all (universe/earth etc) around you on the inhale. As you exhale and see the pains leaving see any unwanted energies shooting out. The result in you mind is that you are clearing yourself with each breath you take you are getting brighter and brighter. You are then surrounded in a white light, a cocoon of protection. You can even call in what ever positive beliefs you want such as GOD, guides, master’s teachers etc. And know that you in your space are protected and safe. This can be done as a meditation exclusively, on its own and could have powerful positive effect.

Hi Nacho, the mirror breaking curse was invented by servents in the middle ages. The reason being that mirrors at that time for the nobles was extremely expensive and the curse was MADE UP to prevent the servents from breaking them. Qi Gong does not cause bad luck. It's a form of healing. Funny you should mention the mirror falling. The night b4 last, my blinds in my bedroom window fell off the window in the middle of the night with a crash that startled me out of a sound sleep.. Interesting...

Kaiden, Magick always comes with a price attached. Some Magick is more expensive than others. B4 anyone casts a spell, they should realize that the "Powers That Be" will collect payment in some form.

Blessed Be.

[This message has been edited by Mayflower (edited September 19, 2003).]

Nacho:

I appologize for seeming to not take you so seriously until you reported the mirror broke and your nagging feeling of trouble. This forum is not easy to follow sometimes as there is a lot going on.

If you can find out some history about your house that could help too especially the people who were living there before you. Did they have health problems?

After blessing the house then give it a good old fashion Spring (Forest) cleaning. Clean out all the clutter & dust. Paint dingy or worn down areas and trim the yard especially any obstructions to the front door. Replace burned out bulbs or dim ones to lighten things up. You might want to repeat the blessing again after the cleanup. If your house is big then just take one room per day. Or why not even invite a few friends over and make a fun time out of the home make-over. I find those queer eye guys who do the make overs quite clever and they might give you some ideas on simple things to organize and streamline your home. You are really going to take off now and things will start popping. Keep at it with intention and do what feels right to you. The above are just suggestions.

Agent B

Nacho, Not to make light of your plight, but attacks by astral entities are very real. They do happen and even enlightened people have been known to fall from grace.

Somehow you attracted them or unwittingly let them in. They love to feed off people's energy (and more) and when doing energy work, it is necessary to take unusual measures as they may take notice.

First you have to clear your own body of them. It's often easier to have experienced consultants do the work for you. Then you have to learn various techniques of psychic self-defense. Better yet try to get a permanent energy shield.

Many people do this type of work from Tibetan monks to new agers. Everything in the universe is energy including thoughts. We all have a responsibility to cover our assets.

For a couple of examples see

http://www.clairvision.org/CKB/CKBB/CKBB_000_218/Index.html

http://www.christaresources.com/default.asp?P=4

"The topic is both old and new. Old, because in all traditions and folklores of the earth, one finds references to spirits and non-physical beings which can interfere with human beings. Thus Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, is divided into eight sections, one of which is entirely devoted to the study of bhutas, or entities, their influence on health and sanity, and the ways one can get rid of them. This places bhuta-vidya, or 'science of entities', on the same level as surgery or gynaecology. If we look at traditional Chinese medicine, we find that in acupuncture, among the 361 points of the 14 main meridians, 17 have the word Kuei (disincarnate spirit) as part of their main or secondary name."

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited September 20, 2003).]

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow, thanks for the heads up. In fact, alot of things that have happened in the past year are really starting to add up now. Do you think my changing Qigong times has made it easier for them to take my energy, or do you suppose it's hurting them in some way? Also, what do you think of AgentB's approach?

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited September 20, 2003).]

While it is good to clear out your environmental space, or exorcise the building with any of innumerable methods, or apply feng shui principles, the real target is your energy body and that is what you have to work on. It doesn't matter what times you practice. In the interim, you should always invoke your masters' energy for protection. But this is a 7/24 effort and it may require the help of experienced professionals as listed above.

Once you are clear, then you have to stay clear. Good luck! (In a matter of speaking )

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved