Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Boy you just got to love the wisdom here. Nacho if you think about it logically the timer frame you began using is when you are most open. The energies around you must have loved that. This is not something that should be feared or fed into with fear. It is a bothersome experience but an experience none the less. The wisdom of your dog showed you that this can effect those around you, remember that when someone displays intolerance or a short fuse. Fight back with compassion and the knowledge you have acquired.

As you stated this has gone back a year and when you mentioned the agonizing itching problem I had suspected that this might be happening. This is why it is critical for you to call on and build your protection as Shr33m mentioned. Be sure to focus on healing yourself closing up the holes and removing or releasing the unwanted energies. If this works for you, some have called upon Guardian (Angel) Michael for assistance in this, ask him to remove and lovingly guide the unwanted energies to there appropriate destination. There are many approaches to take but you have to find what works for you based on your personal belief system.

May love and light surround and protect you on your journey through this experience.

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Ascending, I completely agree with you on this. Though one of my big problems right now is my innability to call upon my master for protection. So yeah, that's sort of why I came to you guys. Today will be the 5th day I practice Qigong at the 11 to 1 time slot. Hopefully, things will go better than yesterday when I ended collapsing to the ground because of how much energy I had lost.

Wait a minute here, you collapse to the ground while doing Qigong? Because of lack of energy? Please provide the answer to the following. Are you suffering from any other illnesses we should no about? I ask that question delicately and compassionately. Why is there an inability to call in your masters? What kinds of problems are you experiencing with this please elaborate.

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, ever since I started doing Qigong during the 11 to 1 timeframe I started getting big pains in my stomach while doing the exercise. Like when you become REALLY hungry and your stomach starts eating away at itself. At first I thought it was just some natural reaction to switching time slots, but now I realize it might be something else. For the first few days I was able to take the pain just fine, but yesterday...well, yesterday it felt as if I was struggling the whole time the active exercises done. I finally made to the Harmony of the Universe technique, but I was only able to do one repetition before collapsing from exhaustion (Though, my total time was still an hour and ten minutes). And no, I don't have any illnesses. No medication, or anything you should know about.

My master, as my mentioned in my first post, doesn't seem as close to me as he/she used to be. It's like I don't notice any of the results I used to get when asking him/her for help.

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited September 22, 2003).]

Nacho, I don't think my words have brought you much comfort before and they may not again. I'm only posting because I thought of the phrase that simple things are often the most powerful, and I am definitely simple.

My belief is that you are going through this experience because you need to. I have this belief for all my doings and I would have it for you regardless of what your are experiencing. I believe that you will come through this with what you need. I don't know if this is knowledge, chi growth, beliefs, connections or experiences.

My advice is still from my ignorance. It's to have trust in the benevolence of the universal energy. Demonstrate your trust and grow in the demonstration. I'm not saying stop seeking for answers or stop seeking help, but do it with trust that what you need will be provided. Banish panic, anger, hate, fear from your thoughts and give yourself to the care of the universal energy with which your posts indicate you have had much connection.

Sending love for your journey,
Iam2

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Pft. Iam2, the only thing wrong with your thoughts are that their exactly the same as mine.

I've been through worse situations than this and I realize the good that can come from anything. My only prob is having to wait for what exactly that good is. I thought by coming here I might get a jump start as to figuring out what could come of this. Plus, it's always nice to how others would deal with my situation.

**By the way, there's one thing that I didn't mention to you Ascending that I probably should have, and that's that I've also recently been practicing my active exercises inside instead of outside due to the weather. Today I practiced outside again and ended up feeling much MUCH better. As soon as I can get some incense I'm going to try AgentB's method of ridding negative energy and see if that has any effects.

Please let us know when you are going to do this clearing. I would like to help remotely if you are ok with it. Be sure to allow a couple of days for others to see and adjust schedules. This to me is a worthy effort and I am all too happy to help a brother soul of the light set things right. That old saying “be careful what you wish for” is ringing me in the ears now,,, did you say you wanted a jump start? Wow I think you got it.

Have you tried using the internal compass method for determining where in the house to do your Qigong and in which direction to face while doing them?

BTW, nice to hear my comments weren't getting under your skin.
One has to be careful with comments / advice and not try and impose their own reality on others.

Sending love,
Iam2

Nacho, I have spoke to a friend of mine who is very intuitive and has a lot of knowledge and experience in this area. Her feeling is that you have an attachment that must be addressed. If this concept is foreign to you then perhaps some further information will be needed using your personal email. The bottom line is that although AgentB’s suggestion will help it is only a temporary solution to the problem. You have to address this situation or problem at its core or it will eventually return and continue. Your greatest strength and ability to resolve this will come from within yourself. If this resonates with you and you want to purse another approach to resolving this let me know and I’ll start the ball rolling.

To further clarify the experiences you are having are not a result of Qigong, meditation, or any one thing in particular. It is a byproduct of where you are on your path energetically, mentally and physically and can be corrected through your will and intentions.

P.S.
You mentioned that “My master, as my mentioned in my first post, doesn’t seem as close to me as he/she used to be.” Remember that what has been going on with you has been distractions to your path and goals.

Consider that just because you do not sense as you did before that they are still in fact with you. Never will they leave you they are part of you. Call on them and know that even if you do not sense as before that they are in fact there and ask for help in resolving the problem this is part of the eventual long term solution to the problem.

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

--The bottom line is that although AgentB’s suggestion will help it is only a temporary solution to the problem.You have to address this situation or problem at its core...--

How do you suggest I do that?

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited September 23, 2003).]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved