Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#49522 10/17/03 10:39 AM

I'm another Aussie and agree with previous comments - please count me in too!!

#49523 10/17/03 11:10 AM

Yep this is certainly an awesome idea and definitively needed in this day and age. I would be honored to take part in this quest. Thanks you Gallen for bringing this to light and moving this forward. Ann7822 you definitely have some great ideas and I think I’ll be trying some out. The best thing about this type of healing work is that it does transcend time and space. Meaning that theoretically you could send your energy into the past and/or future to join up with the group energy.

Some foods for thought.
Ideally if following the good, better, best route was take the best would be if everyone was able to personally get together and do this at the same time in the same location. Then next would be just everyone coordinating and connecting at the same time where ever they were. The last would be everyone connecting and contributing when and wherever they can. Bottom line it is all good, no matter what.

A couple of more thoughts to add would be as follows. If it is possible to provide names and address of those to be put in the healing circle and then a list could be generated for all that partake. Another twist on this would be that a picture be provided. Although these are not necessary they would be an awesome addition to help everyone focus there intentions on those in need.

Lastly… I would love to know if anyone in my area is doing this if so it would be great to have a small group gather and connect with the larger group for the same purpose at the same time.

Well you did ask for suggestions…I love this idea. I can see the miracles unfolding now.

#49524 10/17/03 02:30 PM

I would like to add my Heart. Will check daily for updates.

Be the Love that you are.

#49525 10/17/03 04:35 PM

Great idea Gallen as usual! Have a good trip. (again).

#49526 10/17/03 08:01 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha All Over the World,

Keeping it simple,
going into the emptiness,
and using your consciousness...

When:
It seems we need to just choose a time and day, since it seems to be showing up as a weekly event.

What does Saturdays at 12 noon CST sound like for people. That would have us doing the work at the same time most of Master Lin's weekend classes, retreats and special event will be meditating, along with catching the tail end of the Spring Forest Qigong Association's ending meditation every other week too. Being on a Saturday would also bypass most people's job restraints.

What:
I do have a Spring Forest Qigong group healing meditation ready, which it wont be necessarily need to exchange names, pictures for.

Great focusing idea Ascending 1 for the personal info. If we have a simple way for the first name, m/f, town, and blockage to be generated easily to people -great, lets hear it. Otherwise we can integrate all into the healing with out it.

The conciderations that some up for me are around privacy, simplicity and time.

Keep up the ideas and lets look to have it generated and ready by next Saturday's new moon! (whether we do it on a Saturday or not)

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited October 17, 2003).]

#49527 10/18/03 12:46 PM

Shawn - that is a great time! I don't know about me personally, but if it's the same time frame as all else you mentioned ... hey! half the work's done already!! And I can work it in - you don't find time, you make it. For me, that would be at 2PM.

------> how long should we be in sync? Half hour - full hour? As long as desired? I vote for 1/2 hr. and those who can keep the state can continue. As we would do anyway without "setting it up."

Shall we shorten this and start a new thread with names (if you want)
m/f <-- that one might help as names here are confusing and city or state ... or country!! I vote for appropriate continent.

*A*

PS - what meditation do you have already? That would be a common thread if desired by the participants.

[This message has been edited by Ann7822 (edited October 18, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Ann7822 (edited October 18, 2003).]

#49528 10/18/03 02:07 PM

I was wondering that too. What would be the perferred meditation to synch with?

Is CST two hours ahead of EST?

#49529 10/18/03 02:52 PM

OK, for anyone in oz along the eastern region (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane) that is 4AM sunday. Bit early for me, perhaps we should group at 12PM saturday as well? Are we all running on AEST or are some of us from areas in Australian central time regions or Western Australia?

Ascending1 CST is 1 hour behind EST.

For anyone else wishing to check their timezone here is a good link to find out.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/timezone.htm

#49530 10/18/03 04:53 PM

Okay, every saturday at 11:30 for a half hour.

Meditation to follow later.

CST is the time posted on this forum, so you can do your calculations easily enough. Even during Daylight savings time or not.

I'll have to juggle, but I'm sure I can be involved. I'll be there next Saturday.

I would like some way to identify the subjects, or at least the area I could ask the spirit of a person to reside for a healing.

You are perfection,
Iam2

#49531 10/20/03 10:18 AM

To continue with the Aussie thread - I'm from WA which would make it 6am Sunday's for me by my calculations. I'd be happy for that time, but I do pity those on the ESB of Australia.
Regards

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved