Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Rich23 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all

I hope this post finds you all well.

In the last couple of days when doing SFQG and other healing I have noticed that the clock I have next to me has been running backwards. I have tested it and there is no problem with it and it is perfectly fine and keps good time throughout the day but during half an hour of practice it seems to lose betwen 2 and 5 mins by stuttering and running in reverse.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this as its a bit disconcerting?

Take care

Rich

Did you try practicing at a different time of the day and practicing in a different place to see if it had any effect on the clock?

If so, then welcome to PK!

I think some further investigation is in order. Is the clock electric or battery operated? This problem does sometimes occur with battery operated clocks as the battery gets weaker. Sorry if you already checked this out but can’t always assume and it is always good to verify the obvious. By the way is it digital, I was assuming it was the old mechanical style, meaning gears with big and little hand etc, is it? Some times the older clocks may show similar problems. If it is a mechanical type clock is your qigong practice by any chance between lets say 6 am and 12?

If Shr33m’s suggestion doesn’t yield any results then how about putting another clock in its place to see if it is you or the clock or something else in the same spot. If you had another clock of the same time it would be beneficial to exchange them to see if the problem is still there.

Some rambling from the analytical realm.

Let us know what happens?

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited November 18, 2003).]

Rich23 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

Yes the clock is battery operated, and when it runs low it commonly stutters on individual seconds but doesnt run backwards. I did also check the battery and it is fine. The clock kept perfect time over the 24 hour period between practices- and again yesterday did its going backwards trip during practice time- although I only lost a couple of minutes this time.

I positioned the clock slightly differently, but within 2 metres of where it was last time and the effect is still there. A friend into Reiki reports his wife's watch broke on her attunement so maybe this is similar.

I have only the one clock large enough to use without having to interrupt pracice by picking it up and looking at it but I will experiment with positioning and distances from body.

I generally practice PM but have varied times. Also the clock is mechanical.

Thanks for your replies.

Take care

Rich

I wear a watch, with digital and mechanical, although both are electrical. I also wear a digital count-down time which vibrates. I've set all the clocks in the hours by my wrist watch and have not noticed any time change.

Keep us posted.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

Obviously, your practice needs another 2-5 minutes!

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited November 18, 2003).]

Rich23 Offline OP
OP Offline

ROFLMAO

Best wishes

Rich

LOL

The things you get when you call on your master's energy. He does work in mysterious ways.

Great one Shawn.

You are perfection.
Iam2 :cool*

quote:
Originally posted by Rich23:
Hi

I generally practice PM but have varied times. Also the clock is mechanical.

Rich

Hey Rich does the clock malfunction on your varied time scheduel? At all times?

Rich23 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all

I am going to vary the conditions between two clocks over the next week place, positioning and distance of each one to me to see what happens.

I'll let you know either way what happens- I just hope it doesnt stop now until Ive done this as then I'll be left without an answer just the two possibilities of it did occur but just for a time or it was an error due to other circumstances (mechanical or other).

Although its not that important either way- the healing is..

Love

Rich

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved