Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#50210 01/28/04 01:47 PM
OP Offline

It's not a bad thing but somehow it's keeping me from photoreading or getting into ALS. I am having this energy sensation on my forehead between my eyebrows. I am trying to get rid of that "energy spot" and put that tangerine at the back of my forehead. I read from a book that there is a charakas on everyone's forehead and emittes purple color energy. Can someone please tell me how do I remove that sensation when needed?

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 28, 2004).]

Hi Kimax,
You can move the energy with your mind(visualizing) and intention. Close you eyes and breath slowly and relax. Move the energy to the center of your head(think of the intersection of a line through the head at the top of the ears, and one coming down from the crown point, or center top of the head). Move this ball there. Then, very gently move that energy ball down, like you are in a building, and you are going down an elevator, through the throat, down through the heart, down to the level of navel height. Smile and relax as you do this...So , you end up inside/behind the navel, having moved this ball of energy down your central core(elevator shaft)...see this energy ball turning clockwise. See it turning faster and faster, and shrinking smaller and smaller. As it reaches a small size, see it change into an energy pill. Tuck that pill, deep in behind the navel. If you need to strengthen your focus there, or have trouble focusing there, place your hands, palms facing you, on top of each other, over your navel, using that to help focus you , inside there. If you are a man, left hand inside, touching you, right hand laying on left. If you are a woman, opposite, right hand inside. Your visualization is enough, but this would support moving the energy there. Really try to relax as you do this.
Try not to focus so much in your head. You can be present and aware, keeping your focus in your lower dan tien, an energy center in behind the navel, your heart, or your head. In general, you can sort of locate yourself , from these centers, relative to what you are doing. It is somewhat complex to get into, too much, but, in general, not being in head all the time will help. The lower center grounds you, and is good to focus on when you are being physical. The heart is a place to express love through, caring, compassion, thoughtfulness, etc... The head is for thinking/visualizing/intellect... It is an interesting sensation, to be aware of where you are centered, regarding these centers, as you go about your day, doing and expressing yourself, interacting, etc.. Sometimes, consciously basing yourself in one of the centers, relative to your activity, can be very harmoniously felt. Like loving someone from the heart, or focusing on breathing energy from the universe, into the lower, as you do some physical task or exercise... You are perhaps in your head too much.
love,
gallen

Curious. Gallen, I thought of three different courses of action for Kimax2000. One bein the course you've suggested. Which is the most direct application of SFQ and the best for discomfort removal.

However, my first course that occured to me was to move the energy to the crown. This would be an extension or more like and amplification of the tangerine method. My concern for this was that it would be energy movement in the opposite direction that we setup (aid) in Small Universe. However, I believe I have done this (move against the flow, allowing a superposition, or not conflicting movement) before, without any ill effect.

The third course I considered, was to embrace the sensation and accept it as a gift. Remove the labels that my beliefs about pain. Thus transforming it into an accumulation of positive energy which would be beneficial to my PhotoReading.

Just my thoughts.

You are perfection.
Iam2

It sounds like to me that Kimax is releasing his kundilini a little too quickly. I'd recommend grounding, like wearing metal and or hematite until you adjust to the energy releasing. Gallen and Iam2 recommend moving the energy around but in the mean time you'd get good relief from the grounding.

I had a similar reaction while meditating holding moldavite,a semi-precious metorite mineral. It's not from our planet. It's very powerful for expanding your mind. Might be because it has the energy of the universe in it, you know from floating around in space? Works much faster than quartz.

Hi,
There is an area/point in the front of the forehead, between the brows, same level as the third eye , called the yin tang. In one qigong energy accumulation method, energy is breathed into this area and held, temporarily. It is a small place, and, may be the area that Kimax refers to. It would be uncomfortable to leave energy positioned there. In this method, it is moved back inside of the head , in bits, and dispersed throughout the entire body. In another step, it is accumulated again, and then moved directly from the yin tang, down at an angle, directly to the ming men point, which is the same as the kidney area in small universe, feeding the kidneys. I don't suggest this, as this is not all the information regarding this. I gave my first preference.
I 'think' Kimax was talking about an energy sensation, although perhaps uncomfortable, as opposed to pain.
I am not familiar with the tangerine method??
Hi Diana,
My experience of kundalini , didn't start or lodge in the head as described. I am certainly not an expert!
I agree that grounding is good. I didn't suggest 'moving' the energy 'around', but rather, specifically , in and down. The lower dantien is connected to grounding oneself,,,coming down into the body, into the physical center, although not as complete as grounding in a bigger sense. (or as unusual,,,,!!! moldavite,,,okay, another universe heard from. :-)
We are a diverse lot.
love,
gallen

oh yes,
Iam2, it is not dangerous to move backwards between those points. The qi flows as it flows, you don't change that. More like swiming up stream, the river keeps on in its directional flow. There is a system called Tai Chi Ruler, that utilizes movements going reverse to the flow, around each dan tien, then the whole loop. It is an active exercise system, not a reverse deal in the sense of small universe meditation. love, g

The tangerine technique is used in the Photoreading system. I assumed you were familiar with it Gallen. Sorry. It is used to help a person into an accelerated learning state (ALS). If is a focussing exercise. You imaging a tangerine sitting on the crown of your head. It is a strong visualization technique which I assumed would also collect energy in this location. Hence, my idea of moving the energy there.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Hi Gallen, I hear what you're saying. But you're addressing it from a Chinese point of view. I'm addressing it from a Yoga point of view. The "third eye" is a kundilini point along with the crown Chakra. Kimax is not referring to the sensation as being painful, but as a sudden energy sensation he's feeling. Seems to me his third eye was stimulated. Are you looking at it as an energy blockage? I'm looking at it as a releasing starting.
And you first sentence was "You can move the engergy around with your mind" That's why I referred to you saying moving the energy around. Iam2 said "You can move the energy to your crown" I think those two statements quilify as my condensed statement of "moving the energy around."

Much Qi
Diana

Ok, let's recap...
Kimax forehead is bugging him. Those of us who responded, offered up tangerines, space rocks, kundalini stuff, Chinese stuff. Oh yah, don't play with your yin tang...
Good work, we can sleep well tonight. Kimax, close your shades tonight, so the neighbors can't see what you are doing. Try these suggestions in the 'privacy' of your home, at your own risk.
Anyone else in the waiting room? "NEXT!"
love,
gallen

I do hope that was humour and not frustration gallen.

Kimax2000 I hope you got something useful out of all the above. Going with gallen's suggestions is always a good bet.

You are perfection.
Iam2

I guess I need new material...
Hey, Iam2, don't sell yourself short.
You are perfection, too.
Kimax, wait 30 minutes, inbetween the tangerine deal, the moldavite, and the elevator ride. :-)
love,
gallen

Administrator
Administrator

Kimax,

Since I know you're not doing SFQ and haven't got the course, I'll offer this suggestion.

When entering the Accelerative Learning State don't try so hard to actually see the objects suggested just relax and sense. Also spend less time at it. 30 seconds to 3 minutes is more than enough. Frankly since you do Tai Chi, you just need to take 30 seconds to 1 minute at it.

It sounds to me like your straining to see with your eyes and since they are closed the focus will attempt come to the third eye. Also check that you are relaxing and not tensing to get into the ASL.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you all for your advice on my issue. Well, the spot is really not pain but just a really strong sensation of energy between my eyebrows. I have this sensation ever since I was a seven years old kid. Whenever I focus my thoughts on my forehead I get the feel for it. I don't know how is it beneficial or dangerous for me. I was told by a buddhist nun I should keep an energy spot too long in one place. It will causes cancer or some other unwanted results.

Administrator
Administrator

LOL I had that pproblem at school. When I was thinking I had an enegry build up in my forehead, without thinking I was rubbing it and a teacher came to me during that a-ha moment and said are you having problems? I said no why? she said yo're rubbing your forehead... Ah I said just a slight headache

When I was 7 I had a rather low opinion of nuns.

Alex

OP Offline

Mayflower,
Do you know what DZI beads are because I am wearing a couple on my left wrist with my watch. They emits steady positive energies.

Hi Kimax:

Your original post is quite significant. I notice also that you mention the enrgy sensation is between the eyebrows, is not painful, and you have experienced this energy sensation since the age of seven.

While I can understand why the seeming unknown may sometimes predispose us to a sense of fear and/or apprehension, I would like to share with you that this phenomenon or sensation is not anything to be alarmed about; it will not develop into cancer or any such malady; except, where you should actively self-create this by your own mental energy (and I'm sure you have no such intension).

I would venture to suggest that this specific sensation is a favorable and positive trait. First of all the location of the sensation is specific within many energy/spiritual/mystical traditions. In fact, this is a sensation which many of us have sort of lost track of (or forgotten about) as we have become more aculturated to the grind and stress of everyday life - and society's materialistic demands.

Of second importance is the age since you started to notice this phenomenon: around seven (7). Also notice that the sensation is not painful (it is not alerting you to a physical problem or to the churning of any blockage (a better choice of word than 'negativity').

Someone said "Brevity is the soul of wit," and with this let me try to be brief. Kimax, this is something to accept and receive with joy and thankfulness. Think of it like the sounds one sometimes hears (especially in the right ear) as one becomes more and more spiritually awake (or atuned with the higher energies of the universe).

Next time you experience this sensation, relax, smile, enjoy and consciously enter this space/state/energy (because it is all of these, yet none of these); enter within and fully experience the I AM (or your term for that Bliss, etc., etc.).

This is a GIFT you have. Recognize and use it wisely, as it was intended; and, be not afraid. Remember always: "when the student is ready the teacher appears." And, remember also, "there is nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Much Love ....

OP Offline

Well, the sensation don't just come and go by itself, I can call it up whenever I want it too but I don't see anything is happening to me when I do so. but it doesn't fade away easily when I want it to. Sometimes a rub on it will get it away but it comes back again. I am curious on why does this energy spot exist and why is it as benefitical as you mentioned in your previous post?

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 29, 2004).]

Kimax you didn't mention that you've had this energy since you were seven. Probably indicates that you have a very strong "third eye", and you are very spiritual.

Or, you can listen to the "technical" men here and move your energy around. This is why I don't reply very often. I'm usually put down by our resident "experts".

Are those beads tachyon energy? I've always wanted to try it. I have a ion bracelet that I wear that helps a little for pain. Do you notice any difference?

Kimax:

You've got it!
And, it is OK!

Allow me to shed further light on this. I'll try to do so with as little spiritual/mystical lingo as I possible can (which is somewhat difficult), because of my respect for all users of this Forum and the expressed sanctity and purpose of this great Forum.

Kimax, there are certain things, sounds, movements, energies, etc. which exist in this universe of form. They exist in and of themselves, whether we are cognisant of them or not, whether we hear them or not, whether we see them or not, whether we feel them or not. And, believe me they do exist.

Just a footnote here for clarity: they are neither 'good or bad;'they exist at different frequencies, should I say, and intensities devoid of good or bad.

For example, the sounds I alluded to in my earlier post exist. Some say they are the primodial sounds of the universe and of creation; some say these are some of the sounds St John heard (Book of Revelations in Christian Bible)when he spoke of the "sounds as of many waters." I could go on and on and accross many spiritual traditions; but, again, I defer to this and apologise for using even this reference.

Suffice it to say, these sounds exist and always existed. Some of us can hear them and some sort of don't hear them (even though they can bring themselves to hear them again). Some of us even use and play with these sounds; or use them to sometimes enter what Master Chunyi Lin would call the Emptiness (or silence).

Similarly, the forces of gravity exist even though you might not normally and readily sense it. And, again, so does many other forces and phenomenons.

Now, your body has several energy centers. some of more (or less) importance, but all part of the wise design and perfected synergy of the human form. The place you refer to between the eyebrows, is one such very important energy center (don't be concerned with its name or label at this time). As an energy center, there is much activity and energy associated with this center - and indubitably so. The thing is that most people are not aware or cognisant of the energies within this center during there normal earthly (embodied) lifetime.

You are fortunate to be aware of this energy center - these many years. And, yes, you can bring it up within your consciousness at will and there are things you can do to sort of tune it out. But, remember, it is always there, whether you are consciously aware of it or not; just like the sounds I referred to earlier and the gravitational enrgy, etc., etc., etc. All this is happening, we just bring them into awareness and tune them out of awareness from time to time. Another example, your heart is always beating and you are always breathing, yet how often are you really consciously aware of these things happening: get the drift?

The important thing is for you to use this heightened awareness, recognize the gift it is, and benefit from its availability. Embrace it and go within and flower.

I hope I've not added confusion. I hope I've shed some light on this issue for you. Forgive my going into seemingly rhethorical circles, as I try to stay neutral and somewhat tolerable for the Forum.

By the way, I'm speaking from experience and not merely regurgitating book knowledge. To KNOW is always best; and, better than belief or knowledge gained secondhand.

Growing up, I went through many similar experiences. And, yes, they were for a long time troubling to say the least, until I was shown their significance and essence. Now, I smile and rejoice wih them; and, just as I would with the sound of the nightingale singing, the rustle of the leaves in the wind, the trickling of the waters in a brooke, the sparkle of the sunlight, the sigh of friend, the touch of a dear one, and certainly the energy sensations between the eyebrows!

Much Love....

Mayflower:

Hi again and greeting....

Just realized you were posting at the same time I was writing.

Much Love....

Hi Mike! Good to read your posts again.

quote:
The important thing is for you to use this heightened awareness, recognize the gift it is, and benefit from its availability. Embrace it and go within and flower.

My point exactly Mike. I agree with you.
SFQ handles energy blockages. I don't believe Kimax's energy sensation is a blockage, since that he mentioned having been aware of it since he was seven.

Mayflower:

I too concur: it is not an enegy blockage, just an heightened awareness of the natural workings within this center of energy activity.

I'm sure I am speaking for you too when I say, our primary concern is to help Kimax with this expressed concern. And, I'm SURE Kimax will indubitably come through with the higher realization.

However, pause and re-center and release! Don't let what is, or is not (said or un- said), disturb your beautiful energy and great heart.

Much Love....

Hi Diana,
It was never my intention to do anything but help Kimax, and, keep my message clear, to hold its integrity, to my original intention. I try and focus on posts from a qigong perspective, as, this is a qigong forum. There can be alot of technique employed in qigong practice. It may sound technical, but I hope it doesn't sound overly technical in the negative sense. I certainly have times where I get off track. I believe in the power of qigong, as 'one' way to help people. If I am here, I try to speak in qigong energy terms. If you came to my house, you might find me more a medicine man, or an artist...I respect Master Lin, have learned alot from him, and have experienced shifts upwards, due to studying his teachings. I regret you heard me as a 'technical man'. I respect you, and I love you as another human being. I tried to diffuse this with some humor, as I care about our relationships in this forum. Again, please hear these words, and my intentions. I respect you, and your offerings here. I love you. You come from an different area of expertise, and I am not LS, but, 'I' always welcome your posts, and I am glad you contribute.
I agree that the age this started , changes this picture. I like Alex's and Macook's posts very much too. Good information... Macook's(Mike's) post really rang a bell with me (for Kimax). A good alternative to my technical talk, and it resonates with insightful experience.
love,
gallen

I have to mention...I woke up this morning at 5 am, with this thread in my thoughts. I was concerned that this energy was 'stuck', where it was. I never thought of it as a blockage, and SFQ, is not just for removing blockages. Physical healing, although major when in your face, pales in comparison to spiritual growth through qiqong meditation pracitices. Fixing the body, which isn't involved in this case, is a beginning step, to get out of the way, and then move on to the good stuff, and, helping others. Energy, when it is stored in the area between the brows, is built up in volume. It is useful energy. If it was related to what I posted, it might be difficult to move in one lump. It is usually put there in pieces, and comes out easier, in pieces. That is why I like Mikes approach of entering the space, and 'fully' experiencing the I AM. I was gone, just reading it!
love again,
gallen

Gallen:

We all receive your love, and we are always the better and more enriched by your sharing, compassion, empathy and spirit of wisdom.
Your love and sentiments are returned with peace and joy.

Namaste, my brother....

Gallen, actually I very much enjoyed your humorous response! That's something you don't usually do and I was pleasantly surprised. I've often teased you about being so serious. LOL

It was just that I felt I had a valid point and you and Iam2 were too busy patting each other's back to see it. I was glad that Mike stepped in to back me up with his extensive Yoga knowledge to validate what I was trying to say. It's tough being one of the few female contributors in this forum. Thank you for respecting my offerings. I was beginning to wonder...

Hey, love you too. I've known you longer than anyone here, (I meant on the forum ) AND before Shawn steps in to scold me for going off topic, I'll end off.

Mayflower, I'm sorry if you felt I was snubbing you're contributions. It just I don't know anything about you statements. In fact, my contributions in this thread are more in the line of questions.

When I first read Kimax2000 post, I had several ideas only some that I've shared. However, I didn't post right away. I waited for someone else to post. It happened to be gallen, so I wanted to bounce my thoughts off him.

Mayflower, you ideas just fell into my knowledge void. There was nothing to reflect or bounce off.

As for Gallen's hunourous post, I thought it was funny. Then a second later I realized it could been a sarcastic observation of how a thread to help Kimax was all over the place. So I ended up putting two tones in my reply.

I also contributed some information of the PhotoReading practice.

So to close I wish you all much love.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Kimax2000,

Thank you for your question.

I didn't get a chance to glance at this little seed since early yesterday.

I trust that you brought your question to this Forum, thinking it wasn't specifically a PhotoReading issue and looking for a qigong perspective.

Even though this is a Qigong Forum, it looks as though you received a grab bag full of ideas to entertain (and in some cases while being entertained). I hope it was helpful.

This may have frustrated or confused some coming to this Forum expecting to share in other's and their own qigong experience. Thanks to all who keep their contributions relatable Spring Forest Qigong and the focus of the Forum.

On a similar note, your question regarding the beads is more appropriate for something like the "Beyond Human" Forum. It's tempting to take advantage of the wealth and breath of knowledge represented here. Most members have an email address listed if you want to explore something that doesn't fall within the intent of this Forum

Thank you AlexK for coming through with a practical and even PhotoReading based perspective. Hopefully he investigates your skills on the PR Forum when those specific needs arise. Your humor never escapes me.

Thank you Gallen for clarifying that Spring Forest Qigong is not just some feel good technique, or a fix someone tool. I appreciate you coming back to your work to bring it to an space of understanding when you see it wasn't As Iam2's perfection perception brings up, SFQ provides an access to awareness and the healing that comes from awareness at the personal, relational, and a universal level.

Mayflower, a big hug to you.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

To Shawn,
I am sorry for bringing up that DZI bead issue which is not the main purpose for this forum. The reason why I brought it up was because I am wearing one and see if any other people are wearing them too. Not trying to sell or promote anything at all. Sorry if I made some disturbance here.

Peter Lo

OP Offline

I tried AlexK's suggest to move that energy to the back of my head where the tangerine is. I can feel there was something really at the top back of my head. I somehow felf the same sensation when I am praticing Tai Chi (only a certain stance) that the back of my head is popping in beats and everytime I breath I felt there is an opening at the top back of my head. Now this I can't have control over it.

quote:
Originally posted by Kimax2000:
It's not a bad thing but somehow it's keeping me from photoreading or getting into ALS. I am having this energy sensation on my forehead between my eyebrows. I am trying to get rid of that "energy spot" and put that tangerine at the back of my forehead.

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 28, 2004).]

The sensation you describe is often a preliminary technique to activating the first level of the third eye. Just bring the energy down from the forehead to the lower dan tian and keep it there. Try the Small Universe method of rotating the ball in the Ming Men and compacting it. You do not want to keep excess energy anywhere else in the body.

I would suggest in your case, that when using the Tangerine Technique, keep the One Point in the lower dan tian. From that vantage point you have a better position of keeping the open focus attentional mode to do your process when photoreading.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited January 29, 2004).]

That's what I thought at first too Shr33m, but Kimax has had this since he was 7 years old. Must have missed the post when he mentioned that. So we're back to Gallen's suggestions. Which I meant of course are the most valid SFQ wise.

Iam2, I think you're very knowledgeable from the area of expertese you're coming from. No harm done.

Hug to you too Shawn.

[This message has been edited by Mayflower (edited January 30, 2004).]

OP Offline

BTW...I am turning 23 in Feb 14 so I had this sensation for 13 years already then.

Mayflower

I really enjoy your posts and I'm glad the moment of apparent discord seems to be sorted.

Lots of hugs

Kev

To: All the above referenced (and unreferenced) contributers to this thread of the forum, all who may follow, and our Moderator, Shawn, I respectfully and unemotionally apologise for any inappropriate and off-potocol use of this Forum, as might have been evidenced through my above verbiage and failed attempt to address what I assumed was an honest, earnest and sincere call for help and advice.

I apologise for apparantly taking the forum off course. I knew the question was not directly a QiGong question; but then again all is connected and related; and, especially when it concerns an issue involving "Energy," which is what QiGong is all about. Qi, which ever way you dice and slice it, is pure and simple "Energy."

I foolishly thought I could inject some meaningful input into the already lively and rich mixture of wisdom ond insights which were already within the admixture. I believe, I made an error in judgement. And, although I thought I could steer clear of labels, references to specific systems, isms, etc.; again, I made an apparant error.

While I do no apologise for my content, my intension, my aim, my heart, or the soul, the reverence, the concern, the love, the care, the respect for all and sundry, and the simple desire to help someone who seemed to ask concerning that which needs to be asked; yet, I apologise for any and all inappropriate use of this Forum.

Why? Because I fully respect LSC, this Forum - which LSC has gracefully and kindly afforded us access to while asking very little in return (and only that we respect its structure and purpose), and I 100% respect, personally use, share, recommend and practice Spring Forset QiGong (SFQ). I'm in no way being pratronizing when I say the following: SFQ is the most comprehensive, life enriching, self-empowering, healing and life transforming, complete yet simple, system I've seen and used; it is a concise yet practical distillation of all the greatest traditions, and then some. In the past, I've shared this conviction on several occasions within this forum, but I'd chosen to remain in the background (in the silence [laugh...])because of the appearance of this very same issue.

Again, I apologise to all. However, I'm not saddened, because it is not withon me to be such. I'm not perturbed, because it is not within me to be such.

I thank you all ... and ...
Unconditional Love to all ....
Mike

Hi Kev,

Thank you for the compliment! I believe we all have some input to give to this forum, and as much as we would like to stay on topic, many times alternate answers will answer a newbie where the chi gong answer might be confusing. All paths are closely intertwined, I for one believe it's wrong to say that a single way is the only way to enlightenment and health. I think that's egotistical and narrow minded. There are many paths and they all help each other to the path of enlightenment and highest spiritual level.

Sometimes we put too much emphasis on a physical problem or concern (Of which I have been guilty) and it just gives it more life and it makes it harder to dissolve it. I believe treating it more lightly and just moving on will take care of the concern by itself.

I believe Master Lin would agree with me that it's all good. SFQ is a great way to get there.

Mike no need to appologize! I really love your Yoga input as it helps me to see how SFQ was similarly developed, China being very close to India, and how closely paths of enlightenment are related to each other. It makes my faith stronger!! Thanks!

Mayflower:
Thanks for your kind works.
I'm humbled to know my input was helpful to you. I can certainly sense your good energy and animated spirit.

However, I need to point out that my input on this thread had little, if any, direct association with my Yoga background. If there was any seeming similarity, it is only because of the many congruencies of truth (at least on the higher levels), irrespective of whichever path you happen to be standing on. Which path (if any?) am I standing on?

I happen to have a background in Yoga (as you already know); however, I also come from many, many backgrounds and systems (for want of a better word). In face, I could have equally have been coming from my Native American background (or any other of several), when I made input to this thread. Actually, I thought I was just speaking without pathway prejudice and/or sectarian preference; and, I thought what was shared was also (and most certainly) Qigong.

Stay well, and soar with the Eagles beloved....
Mike

quote:
Originally posted by MACOOK:
I also come from many, many backgrounds and systems (for want of a better word). In face, I could have equally have been coming from my Native American background (or any other of several), when I made input to this thread. Actually, I thought I was just speaking without pathway prejudice and/or sectarian preference; and, I thought what was shared was also (and most certainly) Qigong.

Mike

Mike, I know exactly how you feel being in a similar situation myself. I've lived in a number of Asian countries and come from that background myself.

It can be difficult to post here without drawing upon our own experiences which can be varied.

It's always interesting being "different" from the mainstream.

Hi Having thought of it from a yoga point of view in Raja Yoga this the third eye is where the soul resides, this is the real you not the body which is your temple. It sounds to me that you are a very old soul & the supreme soul is trying to commune with you, you are searching a path & trying to find somewhere to 'fit in'. I would suggest going into a medative state & opening your mind to the universe & just sitting for a few hours a day, you will eventually find what you are looking for. You are very special indeed.
Om Shanti.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved