Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#50210 01/28/04 01:47 PM
OP Offline

It's not a bad thing but somehow it's keeping me from photoreading or getting into ALS. I am having this energy sensation on my forehead between my eyebrows. I am trying to get rid of that "energy spot" and put that tangerine at the back of my forehead. I read from a book that there is a charakas on everyone's forehead and emittes purple color energy. Can someone please tell me how do I remove that sensation when needed?

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 28, 2004).]

Hi Kimax,
You can move the energy with your mind(visualizing) and intention. Close you eyes and breath slowly and relax. Move the energy to the center of your head(think of the intersection of a line through the head at the top of the ears, and one coming down from the crown point, or center top of the head). Move this ball there. Then, very gently move that energy ball down, like you are in a building, and you are going down an elevator, through the throat, down through the heart, down to the level of navel height. Smile and relax as you do this...So , you end up inside/behind the navel, having moved this ball of energy down your central core(elevator shaft)...see this energy ball turning clockwise. See it turning faster and faster, and shrinking smaller and smaller. As it reaches a small size, see it change into an energy pill. Tuck that pill, deep in behind the navel. If you need to strengthen your focus there, or have trouble focusing there, place your hands, palms facing you, on top of each other, over your navel, using that to help focus you , inside there. If you are a man, left hand inside, touching you, right hand laying on left. If you are a woman, opposite, right hand inside. Your visualization is enough, but this would support moving the energy there. Really try to relax as you do this.
Try not to focus so much in your head. You can be present and aware, keeping your focus in your lower dan tien, an energy center in behind the navel, your heart, or your head. In general, you can sort of locate yourself , from these centers, relative to what you are doing. It is somewhat complex to get into, too much, but, in general, not being in head all the time will help. The lower center grounds you, and is good to focus on when you are being physical. The heart is a place to express love through, caring, compassion, thoughtfulness, etc... The head is for thinking/visualizing/intellect... It is an interesting sensation, to be aware of where you are centered, regarding these centers, as you go about your day, doing and expressing yourself, interacting, etc.. Sometimes, consciously basing yourself in one of the centers, relative to your activity, can be very harmoniously felt. Like loving someone from the heart, or focusing on breathing energy from the universe, into the lower, as you do some physical task or exercise... You are perhaps in your head too much.
love,
gallen

Curious. Gallen, I thought of three different courses of action for Kimax2000. One bein the course you've suggested. Which is the most direct application of SFQ and the best for discomfort removal.

However, my first course that occured to me was to move the energy to the crown. This would be an extension or more like and amplification of the tangerine method. My concern for this was that it would be energy movement in the opposite direction that we setup (aid) in Small Universe. However, I believe I have done this (move against the flow, allowing a superposition, or not conflicting movement) before, without any ill effect.

The third course I considered, was to embrace the sensation and accept it as a gift. Remove the labels that my beliefs about pain. Thus transforming it into an accumulation of positive energy which would be beneficial to my PhotoReading.

Just my thoughts.

You are perfection.
Iam2

It sounds like to me that Kimax is releasing his kundilini a little too quickly. I'd recommend grounding, like wearing metal and or hematite until you adjust to the energy releasing. Gallen and Iam2 recommend moving the energy around but in the mean time you'd get good relief from the grounding.

I had a similar reaction while meditating holding moldavite,a semi-precious metorite mineral. It's not from our planet. It's very powerful for expanding your mind. Might be because it has the energy of the universe in it, you know from floating around in space? Works much faster than quartz.

Hi,
There is an area/point in the front of the forehead, between the brows, same level as the third eye , called the yin tang. In one qigong energy accumulation method, energy is breathed into this area and held, temporarily. It is a small place, and, may be the area that Kimax refers to. It would be uncomfortable to leave energy positioned there. In this method, it is moved back inside of the head , in bits, and dispersed throughout the entire body. In another step, it is accumulated again, and then moved directly from the yin tang, down at an angle, directly to the ming men point, which is the same as the kidney area in small universe, feeding the kidneys. I don't suggest this, as this is not all the information regarding this. I gave my first preference.
I 'think' Kimax was talking about an energy sensation, although perhaps uncomfortable, as opposed to pain.
I am not familiar with the tangerine method??
Hi Diana,
My experience of kundalini , didn't start or lodge in the head as described. I am certainly not an expert!
I agree that grounding is good. I didn't suggest 'moving' the energy 'around', but rather, specifically , in and down. The lower dantien is connected to grounding oneself,,,coming down into the body, into the physical center, although not as complete as grounding in a bigger sense. (or as unusual,,,,!!! moldavite,,,okay, another universe heard from. :-)
We are a diverse lot.
love,
gallen

oh yes,
Iam2, it is not dangerous to move backwards between those points. The qi flows as it flows, you don't change that. More like swiming up stream, the river keeps on in its directional flow. There is a system called Tai Chi Ruler, that utilizes movements going reverse to the flow, around each dan tien, then the whole loop. It is an active exercise system, not a reverse deal in the sense of small universe meditation. love, g

The tangerine technique is used in the Photoreading system. I assumed you were familiar with it Gallen. Sorry. It is used to help a person into an accelerated learning state (ALS). If is a focussing exercise. You imaging a tangerine sitting on the crown of your head. It is a strong visualization technique which I assumed would also collect energy in this location. Hence, my idea of moving the energy there.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Hi Gallen, I hear what you're saying. But you're addressing it from a Chinese point of view. I'm addressing it from a Yoga point of view. The "third eye" is a kundilini point along with the crown Chakra. Kimax is not referring to the sensation as being painful, but as a sudden energy sensation he's feeling. Seems to me his third eye was stimulated. Are you looking at it as an energy blockage? I'm looking at it as a releasing starting.
And you first sentence was "You can move the engergy around with your mind" That's why I referred to you saying moving the energy around. Iam2 said "You can move the energy to your crown" I think those two statements quilify as my condensed statement of "moving the energy around."

Much Qi
Diana

Ok, let's recap...
Kimax forehead is bugging him. Those of us who responded, offered up tangerines, space rocks, kundalini stuff, Chinese stuff. Oh yah, don't play with your yin tang...
Good work, we can sleep well tonight. Kimax, close your shades tonight, so the neighbors can't see what you are doing. Try these suggestions in the 'privacy' of your home, at your own risk.
Anyone else in the waiting room? "NEXT!"
love,
gallen

I do hope that was humour and not frustration gallen.

Kimax2000 I hope you got something useful out of all the above. Going with gallen's suggestions is always a good bet.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved