Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

I guess I need new material...
Hey, Iam2, don't sell yourself short.
You are perfection, too.
Kimax, wait 30 minutes, inbetween the tangerine deal, the moldavite, and the elevator ride. :-)
love,
gallen

Administrator
Administrator

Kimax,

Since I know you're not doing SFQ and haven't got the course, I'll offer this suggestion.

When entering the Accelerative Learning State don't try so hard to actually see the objects suggested just relax and sense. Also spend less time at it. 30 seconds to 3 minutes is more than enough. Frankly since you do Tai Chi, you just need to take 30 seconds to 1 minute at it.

It sounds to me like your straining to see with your eyes and since they are closed the focus will attempt come to the third eye. Also check that you are relaxing and not tensing to get into the ASL.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you all for your advice on my issue. Well, the spot is really not pain but just a really strong sensation of energy between my eyebrows. I have this sensation ever since I was a seven years old kid. Whenever I focus my thoughts on my forehead I get the feel for it. I don't know how is it beneficial or dangerous for me. I was told by a buddhist nun I should keep an energy spot too long in one place. It will causes cancer or some other unwanted results.

Administrator
Administrator

LOL I had that pproblem at school. When I was thinking I had an enegry build up in my forehead, without thinking I was rubbing it and a teacher came to me during that a-ha moment and said are you having problems? I said no why? she said yo're rubbing your forehead... Ah I said just a slight headache

When I was 7 I had a rather low opinion of nuns.

Alex

OP Offline

Mayflower,
Do you know what DZI beads are because I am wearing a couple on my left wrist with my watch. They emits steady positive energies.

Hi Kimax:

Your original post is quite significant. I notice also that you mention the enrgy sensation is between the eyebrows, is not painful, and you have experienced this energy sensation since the age of seven.

While I can understand why the seeming unknown may sometimes predispose us to a sense of fear and/or apprehension, I would like to share with you that this phenomenon or sensation is not anything to be alarmed about; it will not develop into cancer or any such malady; except, where you should actively self-create this by your own mental energy (and I'm sure you have no such intension).

I would venture to suggest that this specific sensation is a favorable and positive trait. First of all the location of the sensation is specific within many energy/spiritual/mystical traditions. In fact, this is a sensation which many of us have sort of lost track of (or forgotten about) as we have become more aculturated to the grind and stress of everyday life - and society's materialistic demands.

Of second importance is the age since you started to notice this phenomenon: around seven (7). Also notice that the sensation is not painful (it is not alerting you to a physical problem or to the churning of any blockage (a better choice of word than 'negativity').

Someone said "Brevity is the soul of wit," and with this let me try to be brief. Kimax, this is something to accept and receive with joy and thankfulness. Think of it like the sounds one sometimes hears (especially in the right ear) as one becomes more and more spiritually awake (or atuned with the higher energies of the universe).

Next time you experience this sensation, relax, smile, enjoy and consciously enter this space/state/energy (because it is all of these, yet none of these); enter within and fully experience the I AM (or your term for that Bliss, etc., etc.).

This is a GIFT you have. Recognize and use it wisely, as it was intended; and, be not afraid. Remember always: "when the student is ready the teacher appears." And, remember also, "there is nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Much Love ....

OP Offline

Well, the sensation don't just come and go by itself, I can call it up whenever I want it too but I don't see anything is happening to me when I do so. but it doesn't fade away easily when I want it to. Sometimes a rub on it will get it away but it comes back again. I am curious on why does this energy spot exist and why is it as benefitical as you mentioned in your previous post?

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 29, 2004).]

Kimax you didn't mention that you've had this energy since you were seven. Probably indicates that you have a very strong "third eye", and you are very spiritual.

Or, you can listen to the "technical" men here and move your energy around. This is why I don't reply very often. I'm usually put down by our resident "experts".

Are those beads tachyon energy? I've always wanted to try it. I have a ion bracelet that I wear that helps a little for pain. Do you notice any difference?

Kimax:

You've got it!
And, it is OK!

Allow me to shed further light on this. I'll try to do so with as little spiritual/mystical lingo as I possible can (which is somewhat difficult), because of my respect for all users of this Forum and the expressed sanctity and purpose of this great Forum.

Kimax, there are certain things, sounds, movements, energies, etc. which exist in this universe of form. They exist in and of themselves, whether we are cognisant of them or not, whether we hear them or not, whether we see them or not, whether we feel them or not. And, believe me they do exist.

Just a footnote here for clarity: they are neither 'good or bad;'they exist at different frequencies, should I say, and intensities devoid of good or bad.

For example, the sounds I alluded to in my earlier post exist. Some say they are the primodial sounds of the universe and of creation; some say these are some of the sounds St John heard (Book of Revelations in Christian Bible)when he spoke of the "sounds as of many waters." I could go on and on and accross many spiritual traditions; but, again, I defer to this and apologise for using even this reference.

Suffice it to say, these sounds exist and always existed. Some of us can hear them and some sort of don't hear them (even though they can bring themselves to hear them again). Some of us even use and play with these sounds; or use them to sometimes enter what Master Chunyi Lin would call the Emptiness (or silence).

Similarly, the forces of gravity exist even though you might not normally and readily sense it. And, again, so does many other forces and phenomenons.

Now, your body has several energy centers. some of more (or less) importance, but all part of the wise design and perfected synergy of the human form. The place you refer to between the eyebrows, is one such very important energy center (don't be concerned with its name or label at this time). As an energy center, there is much activity and energy associated with this center - and indubitably so. The thing is that most people are not aware or cognisant of the energies within this center during there normal earthly (embodied) lifetime.

You are fortunate to be aware of this energy center - these many years. And, yes, you can bring it up within your consciousness at will and there are things you can do to sort of tune it out. But, remember, it is always there, whether you are consciously aware of it or not; just like the sounds I referred to earlier and the gravitational enrgy, etc., etc., etc. All this is happening, we just bring them into awareness and tune them out of awareness from time to time. Another example, your heart is always beating and you are always breathing, yet how often are you really consciously aware of these things happening: get the drift?

The important thing is for you to use this heightened awareness, recognize the gift it is, and benefit from its availability. Embrace it and go within and flower.

I hope I've not added confusion. I hope I've shed some light on this issue for you. Forgive my going into seemingly rhethorical circles, as I try to stay neutral and somewhat tolerable for the Forum.

By the way, I'm speaking from experience and not merely regurgitating book knowledge. To KNOW is always best; and, better than belief or knowledge gained secondhand.

Growing up, I went through many similar experiences. And, yes, they were for a long time troubling to say the least, until I was shown their significance and essence. Now, I smile and rejoice wih them; and, just as I would with the sound of the nightingale singing, the rustle of the leaves in the wind, the trickling of the waters in a brooke, the sparkle of the sunlight, the sigh of friend, the touch of a dear one, and certainly the energy sensations between the eyebrows!

Much Love....

Mayflower:

Hi again and greeting....

Just realized you were posting at the same time I was writing.

Much Love....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved