Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Hi Mike! Good to read your posts again.

quote:
The important thing is for you to use this heightened awareness, recognize the gift it is, and benefit from its availability. Embrace it and go within and flower.

My point exactly Mike. I agree with you.
SFQ handles energy blockages. I don't believe Kimax's energy sensation is a blockage, since that he mentioned having been aware of it since he was seven.

Mayflower:

I too concur: it is not an enegy blockage, just an heightened awareness of the natural workings within this center of energy activity.

I'm sure I am speaking for you too when I say, our primary concern is to help Kimax with this expressed concern. And, I'm SURE Kimax will indubitably come through with the higher realization.

However, pause and re-center and release! Don't let what is, or is not (said or un- said), disturb your beautiful energy and great heart.

Much Love....

Hi Diana,
It was never my intention to do anything but help Kimax, and, keep my message clear, to hold its integrity, to my original intention. I try and focus on posts from a qigong perspective, as, this is a qigong forum. There can be alot of technique employed in qigong practice. It may sound technical, but I hope it doesn't sound overly technical in the negative sense. I certainly have times where I get off track. I believe in the power of qigong, as 'one' way to help people. If I am here, I try to speak in qigong energy terms. If you came to my house, you might find me more a medicine man, or an artist...I respect Master Lin, have learned alot from him, and have experienced shifts upwards, due to studying his teachings. I regret you heard me as a 'technical man'. I respect you, and I love you as another human being. I tried to diffuse this with some humor, as I care about our relationships in this forum. Again, please hear these words, and my intentions. I respect you, and your offerings here. I love you. You come from an different area of expertise, and I am not LS, but, 'I' always welcome your posts, and I am glad you contribute.
I agree that the age this started , changes this picture. I like Alex's and Macook's posts very much too. Good information... Macook's(Mike's) post really rang a bell with me (for Kimax). A good alternative to my technical talk, and it resonates with insightful experience.
love,
gallen

I have to mention...I woke up this morning at 5 am, with this thread in my thoughts. I was concerned that this energy was 'stuck', where it was. I never thought of it as a blockage, and SFQ, is not just for removing blockages. Physical healing, although major when in your face, pales in comparison to spiritual growth through qiqong meditation pracitices. Fixing the body, which isn't involved in this case, is a beginning step, to get out of the way, and then move on to the good stuff, and, helping others. Energy, when it is stored in the area between the brows, is built up in volume. It is useful energy. If it was related to what I posted, it might be difficult to move in one lump. It is usually put there in pieces, and comes out easier, in pieces. That is why I like Mikes approach of entering the space, and 'fully' experiencing the I AM. I was gone, just reading it!
love again,
gallen

Gallen:

We all receive your love, and we are always the better and more enriched by your sharing, compassion, empathy and spirit of wisdom.
Your love and sentiments are returned with peace and joy.

Namaste, my brother....

Gallen, actually I very much enjoyed your humorous response! That's something you don't usually do and I was pleasantly surprised. I've often teased you about being so serious. LOL

It was just that I felt I had a valid point and you and Iam2 were too busy patting each other's back to see it. I was glad that Mike stepped in to back me up with his extensive Yoga knowledge to validate what I was trying to say. It's tough being one of the few female contributors in this forum. Thank you for respecting my offerings. I was beginning to wonder...

Hey, love you too. I've known you longer than anyone here, (I meant on the forum ) AND before Shawn steps in to scold me for going off topic, I'll end off.

Mayflower, I'm sorry if you felt I was snubbing you're contributions. It just I don't know anything about you statements. In fact, my contributions in this thread are more in the line of questions.

When I first read Kimax2000 post, I had several ideas only some that I've shared. However, I didn't post right away. I waited for someone else to post. It happened to be gallen, so I wanted to bounce my thoughts off him.

Mayflower, you ideas just fell into my knowledge void. There was nothing to reflect or bounce off.

As for Gallen's hunourous post, I thought it was funny. Then a second later I realized it could been a sarcastic observation of how a thread to help Kimax was all over the place. So I ended up putting two tones in my reply.

I also contributed some information of the PhotoReading practice.

So to close I wish you all much love.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Kimax2000,

Thank you for your question.

I didn't get a chance to glance at this little seed since early yesterday.

I trust that you brought your question to this Forum, thinking it wasn't specifically a PhotoReading issue and looking for a qigong perspective.

Even though this is a Qigong Forum, it looks as though you received a grab bag full of ideas to entertain (and in some cases while being entertained). I hope it was helpful.

This may have frustrated or confused some coming to this Forum expecting to share in other's and their own qigong experience. Thanks to all who keep their contributions relatable Spring Forest Qigong and the focus of the Forum.

On a similar note, your question regarding the beads is more appropriate for something like the "Beyond Human" Forum. It's tempting to take advantage of the wealth and breath of knowledge represented here. Most members have an email address listed if you want to explore something that doesn't fall within the intent of this Forum

Thank you AlexK for coming through with a practical and even PhotoReading based perspective. Hopefully he investigates your skills on the PR Forum when those specific needs arise. Your humor never escapes me.

Thank you Gallen for clarifying that Spring Forest Qigong is not just some feel good technique, or a fix someone tool. I appreciate you coming back to your work to bring it to an space of understanding when you see it wasn't As Iam2's perfection perception brings up, SFQ provides an access to awareness and the healing that comes from awareness at the personal, relational, and a universal level.

Mayflower, a big hug to you.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

To Shawn,
I am sorry for bringing up that DZI bead issue which is not the main purpose for this forum. The reason why I brought it up was because I am wearing one and see if any other people are wearing them too. Not trying to sell or promote anything at all. Sorry if I made some disturbance here.

Peter Lo

OP Offline

I tried AlexK's suggest to move that energy to the back of my head where the tangerine is. I can feel there was something really at the top back of my head. I somehow felf the same sensation when I am praticing Tai Chi (only a certain stance) that the back of my head is popping in beats and everytime I breath I felt there is an opening at the top back of my head. Now this I can't have control over it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved