Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

quote:
Originally posted by Kimax2000:
It's not a bad thing but somehow it's keeping me from photoreading or getting into ALS. I am having this energy sensation on my forehead between my eyebrows. I am trying to get rid of that "energy spot" and put that tangerine at the back of my forehead.

[This message has been edited by Kimax2000 (edited January 28, 2004).]

The sensation you describe is often a preliminary technique to activating the first level of the third eye. Just bring the energy down from the forehead to the lower dan tian and keep it there. Try the Small Universe method of rotating the ball in the Ming Men and compacting it. You do not want to keep excess energy anywhere else in the body.

I would suggest in your case, that when using the Tangerine Technique, keep the One Point in the lower dan tian. From that vantage point you have a better position of keeping the open focus attentional mode to do your process when photoreading.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited January 29, 2004).]

That's what I thought at first too Shr33m, but Kimax has had this since he was 7 years old. Must have missed the post when he mentioned that. So we're back to Gallen's suggestions. Which I meant of course are the most valid SFQ wise.

Iam2, I think you're very knowledgeable from the area of expertese you're coming from. No harm done.

Hug to you too Shawn.

[This message has been edited by Mayflower (edited January 30, 2004).]

OP Offline

BTW...I am turning 23 in Feb 14 so I had this sensation for 13 years already then.

Mayflower

I really enjoy your posts and I'm glad the moment of apparent discord seems to be sorted.

Lots of hugs

Kev

To: All the above referenced (and unreferenced) contributers to this thread of the forum, all who may follow, and our Moderator, Shawn, I respectfully and unemotionally apologise for any inappropriate and off-potocol use of this Forum, as might have been evidenced through my above verbiage and failed attempt to address what I assumed was an honest, earnest and sincere call for help and advice.

I apologise for apparantly taking the forum off course. I knew the question was not directly a QiGong question; but then again all is connected and related; and, especially when it concerns an issue involving "Energy," which is what QiGong is all about. Qi, which ever way you dice and slice it, is pure and simple "Energy."

I foolishly thought I could inject some meaningful input into the already lively and rich mixture of wisdom ond insights which were already within the admixture. I believe, I made an error in judgement. And, although I thought I could steer clear of labels, references to specific systems, isms, etc.; again, I made an apparant error.

While I do no apologise for my content, my intension, my aim, my heart, or the soul, the reverence, the concern, the love, the care, the respect for all and sundry, and the simple desire to help someone who seemed to ask concerning that which needs to be asked; yet, I apologise for any and all inappropriate use of this Forum.

Why? Because I fully respect LSC, this Forum - which LSC has gracefully and kindly afforded us access to while asking very little in return (and only that we respect its structure and purpose), and I 100% respect, personally use, share, recommend and practice Spring Forset QiGong (SFQ). I'm in no way being pratronizing when I say the following: SFQ is the most comprehensive, life enriching, self-empowering, healing and life transforming, complete yet simple, system I've seen and used; it is a concise yet practical distillation of all the greatest traditions, and then some. In the past, I've shared this conviction on several occasions within this forum, but I'd chosen to remain in the background (in the silence [laugh...])because of the appearance of this very same issue.

Again, I apologise to all. However, I'm not saddened, because it is not withon me to be such. I'm not perturbed, because it is not within me to be such.

I thank you all ... and ...
Unconditional Love to all ....
Mike

Hi Kev,

Thank you for the compliment! I believe we all have some input to give to this forum, and as much as we would like to stay on topic, many times alternate answers will answer a newbie where the chi gong answer might be confusing. All paths are closely intertwined, I for one believe it's wrong to say that a single way is the only way to enlightenment and health. I think that's egotistical and narrow minded. There are many paths and they all help each other to the path of enlightenment and highest spiritual level.

Sometimes we put too much emphasis on a physical problem or concern (Of which I have been guilty) and it just gives it more life and it makes it harder to dissolve it. I believe treating it more lightly and just moving on will take care of the concern by itself.

I believe Master Lin would agree with me that it's all good. SFQ is a great way to get there.

Mike no need to appologize! I really love your Yoga input as it helps me to see how SFQ was similarly developed, China being very close to India, and how closely paths of enlightenment are related to each other. It makes my faith stronger!! Thanks!

Mayflower:
Thanks for your kind works.
I'm humbled to know my input was helpful to you. I can certainly sense your good energy and animated spirit.

However, I need to point out that my input on this thread had little, if any, direct association with my Yoga background. If there was any seeming similarity, it is only because of the many congruencies of truth (at least on the higher levels), irrespective of whichever path you happen to be standing on. Which path (if any?) am I standing on?

I happen to have a background in Yoga (as you already know); however, I also come from many, many backgrounds and systems (for want of a better word). In face, I could have equally have been coming from my Native American background (or any other of several), when I made input to this thread. Actually, I thought I was just speaking without pathway prejudice and/or sectarian preference; and, I thought what was shared was also (and most certainly) Qigong.

Stay well, and soar with the Eagles beloved....
Mike

quote:
Originally posted by MACOOK:
I also come from many, many backgrounds and systems (for want of a better word). In face, I could have equally have been coming from my Native American background (or any other of several), when I made input to this thread. Actually, I thought I was just speaking without pathway prejudice and/or sectarian preference; and, I thought what was shared was also (and most certainly) Qigong.

Mike

Mike, I know exactly how you feel being in a similar situation myself. I've lived in a number of Asian countries and come from that background myself.

It can be difficult to post here without drawing upon our own experiences which can be varied.

It's always interesting being "different" from the mainstream.

Hi Having thought of it from a yoga point of view in Raja Yoga this the third eye is where the soul resides, this is the real you not the body which is your temple. It sounds to me that you are a very old soul & the supreme soul is trying to commune with you, you are searching a path & trying to find somewhere to 'fit in'. I would suggest going into a medative state & opening your mind to the universe & just sitting for a few hours a day, you will eventually find what you are looking for. You are very special indeed.
Om Shanti.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved