Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
jonah Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone ever heard of Eldon Taylor or his innertalk reprogramming tapes? They are said to "appeal to both hemispheres in aa brain friendly manner" What is the difference between these tapes and paraaliminals?
www.eldontaylor.com

www. innertalk.com

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
Jonah

Hi there,

Yes, I've used innertalk products and I can tell you that as far as subliminals are concerned the do work.

But the only problem is, is that you have to use them consistently for at least an hour a day for at least 30 days to be what it says on the tape. In addition, when using them I found that the results wore off after about less than a week ie were short-term. Also with subliminals you have no control over whats on the tape - you are at the mercy of the person who made them!

Not so with paraliminals. With these you get immediate affect and sometimes you only have to listen to them ONCE to get the desired effect! And with para's you only need to take 15-20 minutes per session of your time to receive benefit. Subliminals are no match for paraliminals!! Take New Behaviour Generator for example, you can use this tape in unlimited ways and all for the price of only 35 bucks, whereas the subliminals have only one topic area of self-improvement on ONE tape, so if you wanted to make improvements in different areas you would be forking out a lot of bucks for a lot of tapes.

My advice would be to stick with paraliminals for all your self-improvement goals. Everything you need is on this website, plus the service is great!

Hope this helps,

Tazster.

I have used Eldon Taylor's tapes for a good long time and they DO work! I wouldn't worry about the subliminal content on Eldon's tapes as first, he provides a list of the affirmations used and second, he is a man of high integrity who is well respected in the world of science (he's in the Who's Who of Science). I've NEVER had any problems with his tapes at all. They're effective!
With what I just said notwithstanding, I DO prefer Paralimal and HPP tapes for most of my use. I find them to be much more powerful! Where the subliminals DO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE is where and when you can use them. Ever try using a Paraliminal tape in your car cassette player? I hope not! Well, the time we spend in our cars is oftentimes substantial! THAT is good subliminal time---just use a music background that is lively enough to keep you alert and aware. I personally like to use affirmation tapes with music in the background. My only criteria for the background music is that it not be too repetitive (like my regular affirmation tapes are) and that the music be such that it keeps me alert and aware! Safety is the key issue there!
Just remember that we don't have to live in an either/or world. I personally choose to live in a AND world (I use X and A)!

jonah Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks.

Hi there!
I think Eldon Taylor is so EFFECTIVE!
It is maybe the way he says the scripts. (the way he talk is very encouraging and ordering, even your inner mind cannot resist it.)

Eldon Taylor's tapes WORK.

I should know, as I have 32 (yes, you read correct!)of his innertalk tapes in my library.

My point was that paraliminals are better in that they give you immediate results and and sometimes you only have to listen to them once to make a desired change.

But yes, the advantage or innertalk is that you can listen to them not only during daily activities (even watching TV!) but you can also have them on continuous play all night, which I found to be very effective. This process is called sleep learning.

But watch out! There are A LOT of scams out there when it comes to subliminals!!

Tazster.

Taz,
Another thing should be mentioned about good subliminal tapes (i.e. the ones that actually DO work like Eldon's) and that is that while they DO cause breakthroughs and shifts in a person's thinking and behavior, they are also CONDITIONING tapes. A person who has NOT excercised in months might very well pick up a powerful tape (pariliminal or other) and get the desired results on the first playing AND go out and excercise. You could TRUTHFULLY say that a change had taken place couldn't you? BUT.....is the muscle/change solid? With but that one workout? I think not! Many people CHANGE their eating and smoking habits but they fail to CONDITION the change and make the change SOLID, ONGOING and LASTING! One day excercising or dieting or off smoking ain't going to cut it. The change HAS to be solidified!
My attitude is that while I KNOW the Parilimals are super powerful tapes, I treat them like subliminals to a certain extent because I play them often and frequently over a good period of time. The positive input I'm getting on each play can ONLY be a good thing I believe!
Enjoyed your post Tazter!;0))

What are HPP tapes?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Pearson:
I have used Eldon Taylor's tapes for a good long time and they DO work! I wouldn't worry about the subliminal content on Eldon's tapes as first, he provides a list of the affirmations used and second, he is a man of high integrity who is well respected in the world of science (he's in the Who's Who of Science). I've NEVER had any problems with his tapes at all. They're effective!

Mike what does HPP stand for?

sjaykum1
With what I just said notwithstanding, I DO prefer Paralimal and HPP tapes for most of my use. I find them to be much more powerful! Where the subliminals DO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE is where and when you can use them. Ever try using a Paraliminal tape in your car cassette player? I hope not! Well, the time we spend in our cars is oftentimes substantial! THAT is good subliminal time---just use a music background that is lively enough to keep you alert and aware. I personally like to use affirmation tapes with music in the background. My only criteria for the background music is that it not be too repetitive (like my regular affirmation tapes are) and that the music be such that it keeps me alert and aware! Safety is the key issue there!
Just remember that we don't have to live in an either/or world. I personally choose to live in a AND world (I use X and A)!

HPP stands for Hypno Peripheral Processing.They are alot like paraliminals in that they use 2 different stories one for each ear with positive suggestions weaved in and out.It is based primarily on Ericsonian Hypnosis and NLP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved