Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

As I understand things, most (not all) energy blockages have roots in emotional trauma of some type. When a Qigong healing releases an energy block, what happens to the emotional roots of the block?

Does the emotional issue remain in the energy field, only to reassert the blockage at a later time, or does the emotional issue disappear?

I think everyone has gone off to the level 4 class.

From my understanding of blockages being released once they leave the body there is nothing for them to "hang onto" and they release or evaporate. In some of the practices of Qigong they exercise the body energy and extend it outside of the body, sometimes into deep space. This has the effect of purifying the energy and cleaning it. Because the blockages cannot stay attached to pure energy.The clean energy is not let go of but returned back into the body.

Your nervous system becomes stronger and cleaner with practice and will throw off blockages automatically. Usually I find before a big blockage lets go my emotions run high trying to defend itself, then it lets go and there is a moment of peaceful bliss.

I have not had recurring emotions after the blockages have let go. There are references to this in several Qigong books, once it goes it is gone forever.

You could possibly pick it back up again because of a Belief system you have but the SFQ training helps with this to develope a belief system that "All Blockages are gone, you are completely healed". To develope this right way of thinking prevents it from occuring again. As your faith in the training grows so do many benefits surface.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Jeff

Not everyone is at the level 4. I'm waiting until next year to attend. However, I did think of them as I entered my meditation last night.

I hesitated to respond to this question. The answer is yes and no. Yes the blockage is gone, and yes a person can re-create it. Sometimes it takes more than one event to clear the blockage, and the source creating the blockages out forever.

Much of the technique is to speed the removal of blockages, and some of the technique is to direct towards keeping their systems open and not recreating the blockages.

Even Master Lin can not stop people from recreating their own blockages. However, he can enable them to experience a blockage free period. This is usually enough for people to have a belief shift and not recreate the blockage.

I hesitated, because I haven't personally experience the large emotional blockages... or is that the clearance of them. I've experienced a slow and steady belief change. Which is resulting in behavioural changes and a more balanced and flowing life.

Looking at your post yet again, I see the issue of roots of the energy blockages. I wouldn't say that all blockages originate in emotions. My personal belief is that many if not all emotional blockages are created by conscious mental patterns. The origin of the mental patterns may not have been consciously created, but it's the direction of the conscious mind that influences ones qi.

By working at developing a conscious pattern that supports balance and flow one cultivates a healthy blockage free life.

Maybe it was a little off the mark, and a little more about me than your question, but hopefully it came from a single truth and is helpful to you.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

I understand your answer. Thanks! I suppose I am simply highly emotional. I never really considered that blockages would come from conscious thought patterns.

Another question. It appears from the training materials that Chunyi Lin has people stay in the emptiness while he works with their energy.

In much of my work with people I have them actively participate in the blockage removal.

Do you have any experience in the comparative usefulness of the two methods?

Returning to the Emptiness is kind of the opposite of what it seems to imply. The Universe is filled with energy and you are simply returning to the energy of the universe. In order to feel and appreciate this connection you must slow the mind down.

As you slow the mind down your power goes up
your stress goes away, you have insights and creativity, problems solve themselfs,etc.

The old saying of the Conscious Mind is only the tip of the iceberg, 90% is underwater and cannot be seen. In slowing down and connecting to the emptiness you also allow your sub conscious mind ( the rest of the iceberg) to move with you so you are one complete being. You can feel the rest of the Iceberg.

When you operate at a conscious level considered Beta you disconnect from most of your power.

In doing Qigong Exercises slowly and feeling them you allow your whole mind to catch up with you. It will "Defrag" you and make you a calm and complete person.

Feeling is the key to accessing this returning to Emptiness. Once you have this feeling, then your faith kicks in, you know it is there.

In working with people, maybe you can see why having them return to the Emptiness slows the mind down and the whole iceberg surfaces to work on.

Jeff

I like jeffdengr's iceberg analogy.

If you consider that people are creating many of their blockages, then going into the emptiness is actively contributing to the healing.

Also if they are in the emptiness they will be more receptive to the messages you are sending to them.

My concern is that unless you are quite advanced, or you are both skilled with qigong then working together might not be in harmony. The worst would likely be as if you weren't helping. The best would be as if you've doubled your effectiveness. If would take someone with more skill that I have to be sure that it is all in harmony. Of course, others may come out and say the everything is good. I've never heard of Master Lin describe a session where the one receiving is active. He will have people do meditations to help themselves but on their own, after the session.

If two qigong systems are different I could see the nulling out effect happening.

If the recipient is not knowledgeable, then I could see the healer being distracted by being too much in their conscious mind while giving directions.

Then, their is the advice of follow your intuitive instructions. Is it something you know is right or something you think is right?

Sorry for fence sitting again. However, my advice is to have the recipient go into the emptiness as Master Lin instructs. Many blockages disappear just be doing this.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

OK, as master Lin says, the simplest way is the best way. Having blocks simply disappear is quite fine with me.

In regards to the original post-
You don't have to know these specifics and details. Everything is energy, whether emotional or physical. It can get very complex, separating from the simple process of the practice of qigong, which is different, perhaps, then the study of qigong. Master Lin is showing us how to practice qigong. This is a concept, and part of what is being imparted. Practicing qigong is a 'state of being'. It can be a transformational state. Simply coming into health and wholeness(completely, not just the physical body).
There must be a reason these details, are not included in the courses. It must be something to do with keeping it simple, and the way to 'practice' qigong. Sometimes too, answers come with practice , from the inside.

I would encourage, anyone you do a healing session on/with, to 'practice' qigong too. It is an ongoing process. The Process, I suspect, is much greater, and more eternal than the more obvious end of this. The having a body and blockages part. When you practice qigong, you are in a natural state of being. The rest takes care of itself.
love,
gallen

Boy that was warm and fuzzy. Don't have to know that? Must be a reason we don't know about?

I don't about you, but that was very unacceptible.

Jeff I don't understand your last post.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved