Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Somasundaraprasad,

To be included in the Group Healing, go to the weekly dates group healing post (this week it's labeled 9/18/04 Group Healing).

Read the directions and post a reply with your Name, Location, and what you would like focused on. You'll see other's example when you get there.

Much Love, Shawn

dear friend from Bangalore,
I can understand your panic about surgery. I was told that I had to have surgery for another reason and the doctor wanted to actually put me in the hospital the next day.
He is a kind and loving person but I felt in my heart that there could be an alternative solution. I found it difficult because of family pressure but decided to hold off.I have been doing other alternative things and have managed to keep the problem stable for almost a year. I am now practising Qi Gong.
By the way, I tried to write you an e,mail and it was returned. Hope everything is o.k. Try to keep seeing yourself as full of light.
I do believe that when we really can unsee the disease it not be there anymore.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved