Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#51299 10/16/04 02:12 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hope you all had safe journeys home.

Please share with all of us your experiences and stories from the retreat.

Tell us about your personal healings, your third eye opening, what happened with your friends back home, insights you gained, what was the best part of the week, and so on.

I was touched more than I could have imagined with ahas and epiphanies that surprised me.

#51300 10/16/04 02:17 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

For example...

When the room filled with the smell of the lotus, I often heard a beautiful windchime. I even got up, walked toward the front of the room to check to see how Paul had mounted windchimes above the windows of the AV booth! That's how real it sounded.

I also heard strains of music that came from above and beyond the blue curtain.

As Chunyi said, it is the universe providing...

#51301 10/16/04 02:29 PM

I had smelt the lotus scents very faintly before, but when we did the group healings, it really got powerful! In fact, I sneezed once or twice. The scent seemed to follow me about for the rest of the day too. It was interesting, particularly since no one was wearing any perfume.

Being in the master's presence was a really powerful experience, and helped me to take the meditations to a deeper and more profound level.

#51302 10/16/04 02:29 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

When Chunyi walked by me during a meditation, I saw for the first time the energy column in my torso. The colors were magnificent. It looked as real as my computer now looks in front of me. It was not in my imagination.

I was having a hard time focusing during that meditation, drifting all of the time. But when the energy column appeared, I began to straighten up as if there was a string attached to my spine and someone was lifting me. It was happening automatically without my involvement. And the fog in my mind instantlt cleared.

During the Euphoria meditation the next morning I realized that when he says "your spine gets longer and straighter" it iswas actually happens to the body when the energy moves in the body.

10 minutes after Chunyi had walked by, everything seem to have passed. My understanding now is that when you are in the presence of a master, your energy level automatically rises.

I have been with Chunyi mant times in the past, but never had the experience before. I was told that it is because my energy has risen so that the next level involved the opening of my third eye.

#51303 10/16/04 02:33 PM

During the meditations, Chunyi came over and put his sword fingers on our third eyes and his palm on our heads. The first time he did that to me, nothing happened. Then, later in the retreat, he did it a second time. I felt a powerful current of energy flow through my upper dantian down through the central energy column to settle at the bottom of the torso. It was warm and immensely powerful. I still have no idea what that did, but it sure did something!

#51304 10/16/04 02:37 PM

Many of us had experiences of waking up in the middle of the night during the retreat, particularly at around 3.30. It seems Chunyi was sending energy at this time.

He also told us of how a voice kept calling "Chunyi!" and waking him up. I and the person next to me heard this voice during the retreat. It was really loud and I was stunned. Chunyi stopped what he was doing on stage and looked around, but there was no one.

#51305 10/16/04 02:42 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

My third eye opened during four of the meditations. I have never in my entire life seen colors as beautiful, intense, brilliant, magnificent--they truly were indescribable. It was as if I had peered into another universe, another reality.

And everything I saw came into my mind from above my two eyes. I never really thought it all really came in the physical location of the third eye. I kinda thought it was more metaphorical than real. You know, I had thought maybe it was hocus pocus, because I never had an experience that supported it. My entire perspective on the world and qigong has changed.

So many things now make sense for me. My respect for Chunyi and my practice has risen dramatically. I look forward to strengthening my energy through practice of Spring Forest Qigong,

One of my three goals this year was opening my third eye. Now I have to practice enough so that it opens consistently.

#51306 10/16/04 06:05 PM

Hi,
I am checking in, but having difficulty with words for the time being. I can't describe the experience at this time. It was so intense, accelerated, and transformational. I have to go and sit with this for awhile. I will return as I can.
Love,
gallen

#51307 10/18/04 07:24 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I'm posting this on behalf of Jenny who seems to be having some problem posting -Alex

Hi Alex,

Working on Sunday - Bless you!!

I'm getting PLENTY of pop-ups - the blocker is not on at least where I can find it. My web browser is MS Internet Explorer. I have been able to post in the past but couldn't when I tried before the retreat. This isn't a good time for me to trouble shoot this, and I would like to post to the while my feelings of the retreat are so clear and strong. I will appreciate your posting it for me.

(Alex, I had intended to write a short synopsis of my experience. When I started writing and connected with my feelings, this is what came out. I guess that's the way of the Universe, huh . . . ?)

When I first read of the Qigong Retreat I felt that I absolutely HAD to participate, but for many reasons it didn't seem possible. I expressed this to Learning Strategies and that's when the Magic began. I set my intent, and with the support of the Universe, LS, and others, the path opened for me to attend.

The Magic continued even before the date to begin the retreat arrived. Perhaps a week before the retreat was to start I was exploring (in consciousness) how every major area of my life (relationships, life work, personal security, finances .. . ) were all in transition. I "wondered" where I might find a Life Coach who would coach me from the perspective of how I want to live - a spiritual one, from a place of integrity. Within a few days I received an email from LS about their new Life Coaching Program. Believe it or not, I didn't even make the connection then, but was curious. I did call and talk with Pat to explore the possibility. It felt great! She seemed to know exactly where I was coming from with very little information. My thinking self did throw in a few comments now and then: "better watch out . . . too good to be true . . . ?another money making proposition . . . they couldn't REALLY care about me, could they?"

My heart didn't buy those excuses but I felt very ambivalent. I told Pat that I'd like to let the idea simmer through the retreat and then revisit the possibility. She agreed whole heartedly - it would be totally my decision she said. Pat and I connected briefly throughout the retreat but didn't talk about the coaching program.

I went to the Tuesday night presentation Paul gave about the Life Coach Program. I was amazed at his passion for the program, and his passion to contribute to the good of others every moment of every day. And then, I felt my energy merge with his energy and I ABSOLUTELY KNEW that this program was right for me. I got tickled then when I realized that I had created this opportunity in my life with the intent I had set days earlier and could have missed it by getting hooked by my logical mind. I had brought some practical questions with me to the presentation but suddenly they seemed trite and unimportant. It all felt very simple now, it is the right thing to do.

When I began the retreat I set my intent to be open to experiencing everything that I could with no expectation, and that I did. My experience ran the gaunt. Within the 6 days I was euphoric, distressed, discouraged, encouraged - and through the last few days experienced the sadness of a lifetime, or perhaps lifetimes. I received messages, directions, support and validation of my path. I developed my confidence in my ability to heal myself and others. Although I didn't connect personally with a large number of the people attending, I felt totally connected with everyone there - not for a moment did I feel alone. Most importantly of all (my emotion is overflowing :-) ) I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT OF MY CONNECTION WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE. I give thanks and appreciation to each one of you who chose to join me on this amazing journey - a time of magic - time out of time.

I was most amazed at Chunyi Lin's willingness/determination to share himself totally for our benefit. The Learning Strategies staff were amazing models of experiencing life with love, joy, and compassion, and being present in the moment. Every participant opened their heart to everyone else. There was not one aspect of the retreat that didn't teach me something wonderful.

I love each of you, and I love the energy we created as a group. I will cherish this feeling and visit it often. I will choose to return to it whenever doubt or confusion slips in - whenever I begin to forget who I really am , who we really are - all One . We are going to make a difference in this world - It can be no other way.

With heartfelt love and appreciation,
Jenny

#51308 10/18/04 04:05 PM

Hi,
The retreat was wonderful. What a great week.
I want to thank the Learning Stategies family for doing such a great job. Stellar job.
Prior to this, I had this special connection to my experience of a level 4 retreat, a bit over a year ago. I can't compare the two, as they were so different, and I felt great progress at both. One difference I felt regarding this one, was the level of intensity in the overall energy to the retreat. Something about the great purpose to it too. I seemed to be walking around alot, during the retreat, just sort of saying to myself,,,"whoa " I have only had a 'sustained' experience like this, perhaps only once before. I spoke a few times with Shawn, how difficult it was for my family to adjust to my energy, as I came home each night(I commuted each day). Fortunately, all the help , support, and technique was there to help with that. Now, I have one happy me, and one happy family, and all is just great.
I don't feel it is necessary to get into personal work I did there. It was as Pete expressed. What I sought to achieve, happened.
I have to share one tidbit that was the frosting on the cake for me. It could easily be explained away as something of coincidence, or not what I experienced it as.
During the course of the retreat, and just prior to the retreat, I was changing my space at home. My altar, my workspace, etc. Simplifying and focusing the energy, making choices, etc. I put a new picture up , regarding my master's energy, in part of my studio. There was this plant sitting next to that area. I noticed, as the retreat progressed, and we covered such things, at the retreat, this plant, all of sudden became very healthy, and at least, 'twice' as big'. Anyway, I was noticing alot of changes in my home. So, I get home from the retreat on the last day, and was vacuuming out my rental car to return. On the first day of the retreat, I had brought with me, a special rock from my altar, that I brought back from the level 4 retreat. I brought it , as a connection to my altar. By the second day, I realized it was gone. I looked everywhere, several times... This car, at home, and in all my clothing, anything I brought to the retreat, etc..., several times... I felt a loss, but also know that things like this rock, can sometimes go back to the earth, or whatever, and it is a natural return, whatever work pretaining to it, or our relationship and work together , finished, or whatever.. So, i completely vacuum this car, floor , seats, etc., making one last check for this rock. I finish, put the vaccum back in my house, and come out to the car to drive it back to the rental place.
As I open the car door, the rock, is sitting, dead center on the driver's seat! Another, "whoa" !
love,
gallen

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved