Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#51319 10/25/04 09:18 PM

Regarding placebo, I get that a lot. There's nothing wrong with placebo. It's self healing. What I ask, though, is why the antibiotics, the surgery, the chemo or whatever the client tried previosly didn't trigger a placebo that provided the level of healing that occurred with energy work?

#51320 10/25/04 11:48 PM

Iam2
posted October 24, 2004 10:26 AM

You people had a wonderful experience at the retreat. Make me sorry I missed it.

But I just had to sneak in here and say Hi Lakhbir. I remember you from the retreat, last summer. I'm glad you made it to this retreat. I know a few others from last year's retreat went as well. (Thank you again Juanita and Les).

You are perfection.
Iam2 [/B][/QUOTE]

John

You where in my mind from the beginning of the retreat. I thought you might feel some of the energy. It really was an awesome retreat. It is hard to explain really what a person experienced. There were times that we were moved to tears during the group meditations. It was some amazing energy.
I was glad that you were able to join us on the healing phone calls at least.
The thing I would like most is a recording of the prayer the Master Lin would repeat at the end of those phone calls. It felt so powerful.
I am sitting here in my new Spring Forest Qigong Shirt, and really missing the energy. I find myself keep looking down at the symbol on the shirt? Seems odd to me!
Les just asked me yesterday... "So would you attend another Qigong Retreat?" of course my response was "absolutely, you?" Oh yeah, we're in on the next one for sure...

There is going to be a next one isn't there Pete?

Love Juanita

#51321 10/26/04 03:27 AM

Hello, fellow retreaters...and John from last Aug's retreat! Yes, it was awesome! I am so glad your hand is doing so well, Pete, although we all knew it would! Your shared experiences with the opening of your third eye were great! I, too had some earth shattering experiences, but not with my third eye. Mine were more emotional (altho I am not an emotional person) and cleansing. My last one was when I actually thought I was going to pass out at the final group healing..I was dripping with sweat, I was so nauseous I thought I was going to throw up..I backed up and sat down on a chair that was behind me without having to break the circle... that was very important to me - not breaking the circle. The feeling lasted until the end of the ceremony, then it was immediately gone. There was just too much energy swirling around the room! One very important insight that I got was a reminder that as I look into the eyes of another, I am looking into my own - when I am forgiving someone, I am forgiving myself - when I am sharing love with others, I am loving myself. We are truly ONE! The way it was expressed to me was unique and totally filled with love. There were so many experiences felt by me and others that it will last a lifetime!

#51322 10/26/04 04:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

My experience at the retreat was fantastic. I received everything that I had wished for and more. Meeting Master Lin was the Highlihgt. He is such a kind and generous man. I feel very blessed. The group energy was wonderful. Thank you to everyone that particpated. My family was affected by our meditations. It stirred up old stuff that needed to be released. My boys said it was a very wierd
week, dreams, sleep walking, difficult sleeping. I am encouraging them to do some Spring Forest Qigong. I am getting up an hour early every day to do my active exercises and meditation. It feels great. I feel more centered and joyous. I also want to thank Learning Strategies, you guys and gals are wonderful.
Blessings to all of you,
rbrown

#51323 10/26/04 04:07 PM

Being a beginner at Spring Forest Qigong, my experiences at the retreat were a lot more subtle, yet still for me quite profound in a way that is difficult to put into words. My best-friend, upon my return home said to me “this experience has changed you.” I know that for the first time in probably ten years I felt truly rested and energized even with the full days we experienced, and I could run up the stairs to my room on the third floor without being winded which prior to the retreat one flight of stairs was getting to be rather difficult.

I am finding it a challenge to hold onto that feeling of peace that just grew and grew during the retreat, but someone just reminded me to “keep it simple” I don’t have to do it perfect, just do what I can.

It was also very humbling and a privilege to be with such an amazing group of people. My deep gratitude to Master Lin and his colleagues, for their sharing of themselves and all of the energy and efforts and love from the Learning Strategies staff for creating such a nurturing and healing environment.

#51324 10/29/04 11:59 AM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Joyce, you mention feeling nauseated. That reminded me of when I first began doing the Small Universe some time ago. I felt so nauseated that I could not finish the meditation. I felt I would hurl.

(Sweet of me to mention it, eh!)

Chunyi said it was the energy moving. I said I felt I would throw up. He said, throw up. Move through it.

Well the next time I did Small Universe I just sat with the nauseated feeling and it passed, and all was right.

===

My sister had a horrible bout with cancer in the past couple of years, but she never had time for Qigong. As you could imagine, it was a little tough for me to take, but as Chunyi says, love, kindness, forgiveness.

I brought her into our group healings.

The week after the Retreat she called and asked about Qigong. I told her to pull out the Small Universe recording and do that sitting meditation every single day. Even when you don't feel like doing it, do it. And when you can consistently do the hour and keep your focus, go to the hour version.

She called me the next day. She said she felt so nauseated that she had to quit. I told her what Chunyi told me.

She's done it every day since then!

===

My friend Jane, in her 70s, had been having lousy medical test results with her cancer markings climbing higher and higher over six months.

I brought her in every day to our group healings. At her next appointment the doctor said, it must have been a string of false highs.

===

Another friend found breast lumps. She underwent tests and they said there was no cancer. She just had them remove, and they were clear.

Now, I don't know the effect of the group healings on her, but I am happy I brought her in, nonetheless. And she was my guest for the telephone healings.

I know so many women whose lumps disappeared after practicing Qigong... But some people choose not to practice Qigong. And that is all right. All we all can do it put it out there, so that people can make the choice. And when it is someone close to us who chooses to pass, remember love, kindness, forgiveness.

#51325 10/29/04 12:02 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Dear Pete,

WONDERFUL - AMAZING - MAGICAL

I enjoyed every minute, Master Lin made learning so much fun.

Thanks to you, Paul, Shawn and all the helpers; there was such a lovely atmosphere, all the love and laughter, it was an absolute tonic.

Because my hearing is not good I missed a lot, particularly the questions & answers, so would I be able to receive the "notes".

Best Wishes

Sheila.

===

We'll send out an email to all Retreaters as soon as the note-takers have everything compiled. Pete

#51326 10/30/04 05:56 AM

Thanks to everyone for their support and continued support with my healing buddy. It helps to keep the connection going.

Recently,I've started to remember to do the virtual compass before starting the active exercise and I am flabergasted at the results when I remember to use it. Last night for one split second I felt what it was like to merge with the universe or go into the emptiness...amazing.

Sometimes I am the first person in the office. Today when opening up the office door someone was on the otherside. It surprised me since I didn't expect to see anyone standing there but my reaction would have been one of my heart missing a few beats before. Well, my reaction to seeing someone on the otherside of the door when I opened it was totally unexpected. Even though I was surprised to see someone there, I wasn't afraid. This is totally new for me since fear used to be the first place I'd go before.

[This message has been edited by skusnerz (edited October 29, 2004).]

#51327 10/30/04 04:03 PM

Peter - is there any chance you would be willing to share the notes from the retreat with others who were not there physically? Or do you think we would not be able to benefit from them? I'd love to see them if you would be willing. All the accounts of the retreat are so amazing and inspiring and wonderful to read. I have every hope of attending the next one, or one sometime in the future.

Gratefully,
Stephanie

#51328 11/01/04 05:28 PM

Pete, Here is a forwarded message from Johann Marti, one of the participate in the retreat:

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your email and the Photos. They are great and I am
very thankful for them. They aer the best of all I have!!!
I had a big surprise I did not notice untill Midafternoon the day I got
home. I was talking to my wife and thaugther about the Converence
when I sudenly noticed that I did not have any backpain that I had for over
30 years and have not fellt since.
It was the result of the last healing seshion, when we all held hands, after
witch I ran off to the waiting Taxicab.
I very much hope you will have some positive results, if not yet then in the
future!!!
More some other time.

Best regards

Johann W. Marti

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5