Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#51329 11/04/04 02:30 AM

At the retreat did you receive the wednesday afternoon discussing Feng Shui? No one made any mention of it.

Jeff

#51330 11/04/04 03:28 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,
Yes, he touched on Feng Shui one day, special weight loss techniques another, etc. etc, etc...

So much wonderful info, it's all settling in now and that part may not be showing up in their lives as of yet.

I was talking to a friend from this retreat who was also attending this weekend's Wealth Making Seminar. He said that he had been doing the weight loss exercises Master Lin demonstrated, and at the same time visualizing bringing in certain friends and family members to do it with him (like you can do with any of the mediations or active exercises.) The funny thing Shawn, is that I got calls out of the blue from a couple of them telling me about this weight they had been losing -and none knew that I had brought them in!

Plenty of people that couldn't make it (and those that were there) are asking if we're doing it again and when. That's up to Pete, Chunyi and the universe I guess.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited November 04, 2004).]

#51331 11/05/04 02:48 AM

Aloha Shawn;

Look forward to hearing any Feng Shui secrets when things settle down for eveyone

Jeff

#51332 11/05/04 07:27 AM

Hi All
This is really the first opportunity I've had since the retreat to sit down and write to offer my deepest thanks and love to Master Lin who is without doubt the most generous, gifted, caring, wonderful, amazing man and teacher I've ever had the pleasure to meet, to his fantastic assistants who were so helpful to us all (and for me particularly, Gallen and Sue), to Pete, Paul, Shawn and all the wonderful support staff from Learning Strategies, and to my fellow retreaters - wow what a bunch!!

I had the experience of a lifetime, and although I had some very minor niggling doubts before, I can say in all honesty now that I truly believe that SFQ is the most amazing and powerful healing (in all meanings of the word) modality that there is in this world.

Like many of you have already observed, I too had very powerful experiences in smelling the lotus scent at each of the meditations, and the group healings had the most amazing energy I have ever experienced - shooting up and down my body like electricity bolts. I also experienced some very emotional periods with lots of tears and confusion, and in a couple of the meditations my heart opened which was a very powerful and wonderful thing.

A large cyst (the size of an egg before the retreat)in my left breast is now all but gone.

Obviously - I'm in awe and can't wait until the next retreat!

With love to all
Desley

#51333 11/05/04 04:54 PM

This is a logistics question for Pete or Shawn. How do we make our appointments for the eight phone sessions with Master Lin? I called his house to make the appointment with Mrs. Lin, as I usually do, and Master Lin himself answered and gave me the Healing Center number. When I called the Healing Center, I was told that Learning Strategies would be making these arrangements. What is my next step?

#51334 11/09/04 02:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:
At the retreat did you receive the wednesday afternoon discussing Feng Shui? No one made any mention of it.

Jeff

Yes Jeff there was some information on Feng Shui and the importance of placement of objects etc.
I came home and draped scarves and such over the bedroom mirror. My husband says he is going to remove it totally one of these days. In the meantime, the scarves look rather nice.
He also talked about the power centre in your home etc. I would have to find my notes to get much more in depth but it was all wonderful information that was received.
Juanita

#51335 11/09/04 02:24 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Claudia - The post Retreat healing sessions are with your Healing Partner, your Healing Buddy, not with Master Lin.

==

About my sister. She has continued doing the 30-minute Small Universe each day, missing only once. She called this past weekend to say her aches and pains are gone.

Her feet hurt so much that it was a struggle to walk in the morning. All better!

This had been going on for over a year since her cancer surgery.

===

I had been doing so many one-hour Small Universe sessions after the Retreat that when I did a 30-minute one earlier this morning it seemed finished in a bat of an eye. It felt a little incomplete.

#51336 11/10/04 12:52 AM

Thank you for the info on Feng Shui, I just received more info that Learning Strategies is setting up a Feng Shui retreat.
Jeff

#51337 11/19/04 03:52 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I have great news. We got back electricity yesterday. No phone still, but hopefully that will also come soon, and I can be back on line fully, rather than having to grab a moment on a computer. I have not been able to visit
the website for the retreat participants etc. However, please convey to all the wonderful people who were there that things are improving for me, and that even though I may not be back in our apartment until January, at least
life is becoming more comfortable. I really appreciate all the concern and love that was expressed to me during the retreat.

Warm wishes

Taimoon

#51338 11/19/04 07:55 PM

I am so excited to have a personal good news story I had a lung nodule that showed up on a CT at 3 mm in Jan 2004 then a followup in Aug showed it was 6.5 mm - after coming to the retreat and doing the sword fingers and visualizing during meditations I had a follow-up CT this week and when they called to have me pick up the old CT's and bring them over I suspected what they confirmed - there is NOTHING there - YEAH! I also put myself in the Sat healing so thank you everyone!
I am more confident to work on my other blockages now!!!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved