Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

This question has been brought up on this forum numerous times but as far as i am aware there has never been any positive reply from Master Lin. I would love to learn the higher levels from Master Lin directly and would jump at the chance to learn from him in person.

Over the years I must have gone through the level 1 & 2 material perhaps 15 or 20 times. Each time i pick up something as if i hear it the first time. These are words of a true master and thus have immense value if one is serious. There are aslo guided meditations available for levels 3 and 4 on the SFQ website.

There is really enough to keep you busy for several years.

If there were the intent for Master Lin to travel to the UK i am sure we would have heard by now. I tried contacting the SFQ Guild in the US but no-one replied, perhaps Alex or Shawn can update us.

If anyone is sufficiently serious and would like to meet up for regular group meets in the London/M4 corridor area i'd be happy to hear from you.

Kindness and Respect
Hakim

updating for England since last posting in 2006. Are all of you who posted originally still practising? Are there any others who have started since? I and my partner live in Cumbria at the moment, though will be looking for a new home in the South West in 2010.

Peggy

Hi Faune;

my name is William, i am in Barcelona ,Spain and i would like to join your group-so if master Lin shows up in UK I will ceirtainly be there.
Just in case my email is willyfran54@yahoo.es

Kind regards

William

Hi,

I'm from England, UK. I would too like to see Master Lin in UK one day!

Kind Regards
Ahmed

Dear All,

I am recently new to SFQ and am very keen to learn the practices and excercises. I have the book Born a Healer and from that I can already sense the power and benefits of this system. I am recovering from a financial disaster due to being made redundant a year ago, so can't really afford to buy the level one and two course at the moment.

If the Master were to come to UK I would move mountains to try and be there.

Does anyone know where I can buy a used version of the level 1 & 2 de-luxe course in the UK?

Thanks Guys.

Hi
I'm from Malta but have family in Southend-On-Sea,Essex, England, and would be very interested if Master Lin decided to go to the UK.

Thanks & Regards
Colin

Hi,

I have completed levels 1 and 2 via home study and would be very interested in attending Master Lin's workshops if he came to the UK. I live in Walthamstow - London. If anyone would like to meet up on a regular basis to share experiences pls let me know (krlosorr@googlemail.com)

L&L

Carlos

Hi,

I'm based in south-west London. I'm returning to SFQ after years of doing Zhineng Qigong which failed to make a significant improvement to my health issues. I think we definitely could use a SFQ group over here. I'm tired of everything good being only in America, we need help too!

I am practicing a lot at Level 1 and have the Level 2 home learning course. I live in Bristol and would be very interested in a workshop with Master Lin in the UK.

Jo

I am also from the UK (West Yorkshire). It would be great if Master Lin could run a workshop here in England.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved