Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

On a previous post by Snake (Tai chi)he posed the question of the possibility of getting Master Lin to the UK to give a workshop or even to set up an SFQ centre.
Obviously there has to be a demand for this
and it has to be a viable proposition.
Would any SFQ'ers in the UK who would like to progress beyond Level 2 but who cannot afford (for whatever reason)to travel to Minnesota for the 3rd & 4th levels please add their request to this post. If possible please give the area where they live as maybe somewhere central might be needed.
Thankyou,
Faune - Newcastle/Tyne

Hi Faune,

Thanks for starting this thread. I would also be very interested in doing further levels. Equally, I'd like to learn Levels 1 & 2 directly from Master Lin. It would also be lovely to know just how many of us are practicing in the UK and where.

Best wishes
Mick - nr Hereford.

I am returning to Qigong after a break and am beginning to make it part of my daily practice.
I would be very much interested in working with Chunyi Lin of he came to Britain. I live in the London area but would be happy to travel particularly to a country retreat and would be able to suggest a wonderful venue in Somerset.
Thanks for starting this thread and here's hoping for 2006!
Regards
John - Buckinghamshire

I would also be interested in learning Qigong in England.
I'm also wanting to make Qigong more of a part of my life and to help others.

Mike- Banbury, Oxfordshire

Hello Faune. I've just started the level 1 home study course and have level 2 to move to. I would be very interested in any sort of group workshops. I live in Wiltshire but would be happy to travel

I am learning spring forest qigong level 1 and 2, i would be very interested in being taught by chunyi lin if he came to the united kingdom, i live near Liverpool.

Bobby

I would be very interested in further teachings of spring forest Tai Chi in the uk
i live in Chippenham.

Hi,

I have started practising SFQ from the Level 1 video and audio CD's. I used to practise with Mantak Chia for over 5 years but have found SFQ to be more gentle and effective for me. I live in London and I would also be interested in attending any workshops by Master Lin. Also,if anyone in London wants to get together for practise sessions that would be great as well. My email is mervyndsouza@hotmail.com

I'd certainly be interested in Chunyi Lin coming to the UK for a workshop(s)too. I'm based in Nottingham.

Kev

[This message has been edited by kev5 (edited January 27, 2006).]

[This message has been edited by kev5 (edited January 27, 2006).]

I live in Manchester area and have recently obtained Level 1 and 2 home study course. I have been doing Level 1 for a couple of weeks and am enjoying it and would also be very interested in Chunyi coming to UK especially for Levels 3/4 or retreats for levels 1/2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved