Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all,
Thank you all for adding your names to the request. I think that we will need quite a lot more SFQ students to make our request a viable one. If any of the users of this forum are from UK please consider adding your name to this thread.
Thank you
Love & light
Faune

Hi fellow UK Qigongers

I'm presently in Kidderminster but plan to move to W. yorkshire in a few weeks and would love to get together with any practitioners up north.

I've only been practicing SFQ for just over a week but feel great. I do an hour active in the morning which just flies by plus another 30 mins if I can during the day and a 30mind small universe at night.

I've previously been practicing shibashi qigong and although I felt more Qi doing that I feel it's down to a much easier breathing technique. Once I've got a handle on the reverse breathing I'm sure this will be more effective.

blessings,

Dean

Hi there Faune,
I may be in Belfast (anyone else out there on the Emerald Isle so we could hook up for a pint?!)
but I would be more than happy to travel anywhere else in the UK - cost-wise any of the main cities would be best for me e.g. Edinburgh/Manchester/Glasgow/London.
best wishes
Ingrid
(PS: if we don't yet have enough numbers to justify a visit by Master Lin over here just yet - would we maybe be able to have a get together somewhere central in the meantime? Also - how might we try promoting SFQ more over here?)

Hi all,

I am based near London and I would also be very interested in attending a workshop with Master Lin in the UK.

David

If I were in the UK at a time when Chunyi Lin was there, I would possibly be interested in attending his course.

I visit the UK frequently and would also like to know if there is anyone doing SpringForest Qigong that lives in or near the Leeds-Askern area.

I would also be interested in this. I am located in London. I purchased the first course from life tools a few years ago but haven't really got into it due to time constraints. Doing a course with Chunyi Lin would definitely kick start me in to action I feel.

Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Well guys,

I recently read in a post or Email from LS that Master Lin does not travel outside the USA so perhaps we are being too hopeful at this point.

Maybe sometime in the future?
Keep adding your names though, so that we can show enough interest to make a course a viable option.

Love and light
Faune

Have any of you tried to contact Normandale college about setting up a workshop? I contacted them some time ago about one outside of Minnesota and they seemed receptive. Although I'm in the USA maybe they would consider sending one of Master Lin's instructors to you if there's enough interest. The E Mail address I contacted is ncal@normandale.edu.

I am from Slovenia and I am interested to meet Chunyi Lin too.

I also would like Master Chunyi Lin to come and teach in the uk

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved