Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

If I only buy one part of the Level 1 study program would purchasing the "Small Universe CD" be the best one to get? I found the longer CD available as well. It seems from reading about Springforest Qigong that this CD might be the one I should start with. I have Chunyi Lin's book, Born a Healer.

If you have the SFQ level I course that is sufficient.

If you want better, then I recommend learning the meditation by heart and doing them in silence.

If you like, or wish to use meditation music to wash away background distractions I'd recommend one of the generic meditation CDs. You can use these with any meditation.

I have all the material for level I, II, and III. However, I do almost all of my meditations in silence.

I have converted all of it to mp3 and even spliced several meditations together but I only do these when I need help doing longer 1.5 or 2 hour meditations. I find it useful for doing a small universe then a moon meditation, since I've removed the closing of one and the opening of the other for a smooth transition. However, as I said, most of my meditations are just in silence. I like this because it allows the meditation to flow as it will, without any distractions.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha joangolfing,

Iam2: I think she's saying have doesn't have the course yet.

The Small Universe CD is a good supliment to the Born A Healer book, and like Iam2 mentions, the Level I home study gives you the foundation of the Level I class, the additional active exercises, small universe, and self concentration meditations.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

I just ordered the Level 1 course. I liked the recommendation of converting some of the CD's to MP3's and splicing the meditations together. I will be doing some of that when I get my materials.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved