Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53747 02/15/06 05:41 PM
delacy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All -

Diamond Feng Shui is very impressive so far. It's pretty early in my intention of completing this course and having my home beautifully feng shui'd - but still, I am already seeing benefit.

I went to work some more on my intentions and goals before I finished putting them on cards and found one was already completed!

Best,
d.

#53748 02/16/06 10:42 AM

Hi delacy,
What type of home do you live in?
What benefits are you noticing?
What level/s of the course do you have?
Thanks.

#53749 02/21/06 10:56 PM
delacy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi 4space,

I got the gold level (parts one and two) but quickly added on the third level.

my initial thinking was that it would take me so long to get through the course that adding on the third level later would be just as good - but I found in skimming through the material that I just could not resist having level 3 right away.

so far I am still completing the essential instructions. I have taken a couple small hints from later in the course because I wanted to make a purchase decision now, not whenever I get that far in the course. but one of the fun things I am finding is that I am thoroughly enjoying doing each step of the essentials - rather than wishing I was farther along. Most would have finished essentials more quickly, I suspect - my life is pretty full so I cannot work on any one thing daily usually.

As far as benefits seen so far: Feng Shui is something I have wanted to do for myself for many years (rather than using a consultant) but the study of it on my own was too confusing to feel confident about what I was doing. I cannot give you any miraculous concrete experience (except I was really surprised by the quick one I mentioned here that was truly non-conscious and a fun surprise). on the other hand, i can say i feel like this program is the missing link in my spiritual studies. I feel anchored to have a feng shui program that I feel is giving me sound direction for making changes and choices in my home/office. and with this "feng shui" piece added to my spiritual/personal growth quest, I now feel a very quick and substantial increase in confidence. So, I guess that is a pretty big benefit - come to think of it.

I don't know what you want to know about my home. I am in the southwest. love the desert my home is a 6 year old remodel.. but I don't know what your question is referring to...

Thanks for asking, though. I just returned from a trip, and was thinking on the way home my next step. and, answering your question makes me realize the benefit I am already getting.

Warmest,
d.

#53750 02/22/06 01:08 AM

Hi Delacy,

4Space may have asked you about the period of your home (7 or 8 or ..) and the direction of your front door. Those are some of the first things you need to find out in FS - I'm sure you have.

4Space, were you at the retreat with Marie Diamond?

#53751 02/22/06 09:23 AM

Hi delacy,

Seems like you are having a lot of fun with the course.

I have ordered the full course but haven't got it yet as it may take a little time to get to me as I am in Australia.

I have read every book I could find on feng shui. Photoread books on feng shui, did direct learning on feng shui and experimented on it here and there and had been looking around for ages for a feng shui course I could do at home but nothing seemed right until now. I have people that want me to do feng shui of their places and I don't think I could do it properly without everyone getting confused until maybe now. Anyway I am very interested in this stuff so I will probably go over this course many times with great enthusiasm.

I am interested in moving to another place so I want to make sure the place I move to already has some good feng shui to it.

I was wondering if you were living in a unit, apartment, flat or house etc. and if it is better to live in one over another. Also I am interested in buying a house that is L-shaped and wonder if there is any problems with that. The house looks like it would be perfect for me.

Hi DesertSphinx,

I wasn't at the retreat. I live in Australia and have no desire to travel overseas. I did a lot of travelling around the world at one time but the novelty has well and truly worn off for good.

#53752 02/23/06 06:06 AM
delacy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi DesertSphinx -

You said "4Space may have asked you about the period of your home (7 or 8 or ..) and the direction of your front door. Those are some of the first things you need to find out in FS - I'm sure you have."

as it turns out - i just received and looked over Level 3, which covers this. The first levels "work" without level 3, yet as soon as I read Level 3 it was obvious that "jumping ahead" to figure out what time cycles and stars my home has was priority.

So it seems to me the levels work more like cogs in wheels all turning together rather than stair steps building on each other, and I would most definitely encourage getting the whole course. Getting one level at a time is better than not getting it at all, but I have a much better understanding of the course with all 3 levels in front of me - even though I am just beginning the study.

Just some thoughts.

As for what stars and time cycles my home is in - I am checking with LS. I have to clarify a couple things first.

Best,
d.

#53753 02/22/06 09:44 PM

Oops. My apology. I was at the retreat and I just mentioned what you would do when you understand the overall course. Yes, I'd definitely recommend getting all 3 levels. I didn't get the home study materials yet - but in your manual, you should have a chart of year & period for your home (or when you moved in). That's the base guideline unless you have done a major renovation like changing all doors & windows & painting the whole house. Be specific about taking the readings with your compass - see if you can avoid electrical equipment (at least turn off) and metals.

Did you see me in the DVD? Ha ha. I was showing my mom that "look, I have a DVD out now" - LOL.

#53754 02/22/06 09:50 PM

4Space, if you already know which house, you can find out the period (which would be now - when you move in), directions, and look at the area around. I'd also encourage you to look at the time FS elements like the abundance center, disease, relationship, success, etc. Time FS always works faster than Space FS.

At the retreat, we have analyzed some L-shaped house. Some were great, some were headaches. Depending on the proportions, if you need to add empty areas to make it a rectangle, some of your centers may be outside the home. See if you can activate whatever is necessary outside.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved