Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I'm curious. Once one applies the Feng Shui 'principals' or 'recommendation', is it possible to somehow observe their potential effect. Ya know, sort of like how Marie has the ability to 'see' the energy effects ... how does the average lay person accomplish the same thing or something similar?

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Michael,

One can easly do a muscle check on themselves in regards to it being better after the change.

You may or may not "feel" the difference.

Also: check out the brain pattern examples on our Diamond Feng Shui page.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi Micheal;

In my prior studies of Feng Shui I realized that one of the things lacking is not having a meter to measure energy level or frequency of the improved energy from adjustments made. You are the meter.

You have to make a note of how your life was going at the time you made Feng Shui adjustments and go back and review them after the prescribed time has elapsed, say nine days, nine weeks or whatever.

Then there are those adjustments you make and you can feel the difference in the energy right away.

Because these changes affect your whole life energy system it is worth while to keep a record of what you have done and why so you can go back and review should something take a bad turn for you or your family. It can also help you to strengthen good changes you have made.

The record is for your own use so make it for you not anyone else.

Hope that helps

Jeff

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thanks Jeff,

You brought up something I left out regarding the course - it recommends and includes a calendar to mark down when changes are made and when you start noticing the manifestations of them in your life.

Its called a "Transformation Diary" and is described and included as part of the Level One course materials.

Much Love, Shawn

Aloha Shawn;

I am as yet unfamiliar with Diamond Feng Shui although the level three course is making it'sway to me and I expect to get up to speed in good time.

In doing any kind of work with energy systems you have to have some type of feedback to know where you stand to enhance, maintain or correct what settings have been made.

Feng Shui is pretty unique because it affects your whole life and you have to observe yourself and family to see what kind of feedback you are getting based on the prescibed changes you make.

If this is a "Tranformation Diary" in the Diamond Feng Shui system don't discount the value in maintaining this document. It can save you much time and headaches trying to retrace your steps or if you want to replicate your success in the future.

Anyway, there's some of my experience.

Jeff

Shawn

Is the muscle test idea part of the learning course or something from your outside experience

Love, Kev

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Kev, muscle testing information is a part of the Silver Edition of the course.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved