Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#539 11/11/02 03:36 AM
OP Offline

Started the course this Friday, and have noticed that my images tend to be 'dark' (trying not to be judgmental, but not certain how else to describe it), serpents, fanged mouths, clawed hands, etc. Has anyone else had this kind of experience? I have some anxiety issues, and feel that it might be an expression of those, but wanted to see who else had images like these...

#540 11/11/02 11:47 AM
Administrator
Administrator

The fact that you referred to these images as dark is interesting. Not everyone would have this response. Fantasy artist are quite fascinated by these sort of images and I can see them as having quite positive messages too.

So your reaction is telling you something and you've pointed out that you "feel that it might be an expression of those..."

Remember it is 'Your' code that you are working to understand. Comparing it to other internal codes too early in the process will make it harder for you to understand your codes. Go with your feeling. Trust that they are right for you. What someone else perceives from these images is just as right as yours... however your interpertations can be completely different, based on your own codes.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved