Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53910 05/25/00 04:08 PM
OP Offline

Who is the fastest photoreader in the world?

#53911 05/26/00 12:01 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

When we filmed a documentary that aired on the Learning Channel here in the States, we had several PhotoReaders going in excess of 800,000 wpm. They were PhotoReading off the computer.

My fastest was nearly 700,000 wpm. Yesterday I taped a TV program out east and did over 100,000 wpm. They asked me three questions. I missed the first, but nailed the other two.

It is a matter of how fast you can get words into your eyes. Comprehension depends on your confidence.

#53912 05/26/00 01:52 PM
OP Offline

You were able to answer them right after photoreading? You didn't have to wait until the next day?

#53913 05/27/00 12:47 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Right after.

Incubation is best for fullest comprehension. I always, without a doubt, do better the next day.

But, when push comes to shove, I can activate right away.

When we did the PhotoReading for the documentary, the questions were true and false and multiple choice. Those are the best type of questions for answering without incubation and without activation.

My high speed demonstration on Thursday was different, because I answered open-ended questions without incubation or activation.

I'm experienced at this. Plus, that morning I did two hours of Spring Forest Qigong. And, every day before for about a week I did upwards of three hours of Qigong. I'm saying this to let you know that I was thoroughly prepared to perform at my absolute peak.

I unequivocally recommend that everyone practices Spring Forest Qigong. While the health benefits are awesome, so are the other benefits such as for doing processes such as PhotoReading.

If you do not have information on Spring Forest Qigong, call our office at 800-735-8273 (952-476-9200) to have information sent. Or, email Info@LearningStrategies.com, and we will send several pdf files.

And, if you have questions about Spring Forest Qigong, ask away over at that forum. We don't have a lot of activity there, but I tell you, Spring Forest Qigong is definitely worth a look.

(And, if you can't wait for information, because this is Memorial Day weekend, go to Potentools.com, where detailed information is also posted.)

#53914 05/27/00 07:34 PM
Tim Offline

Dear Pete,

I was interested to see that you state that comprehension depends on
your confidence. I was wondering if you could elaborate on this point since I am really beginning to think that this is a (even THE) major source of difficulty for me. It's the one thing that I have not specifically taken steps to deal with. I use the p.l. tapes I have with the audio course regularly. I guess
confidence ultimately comes down to you inner beliefs about yourself. I have the p.l. tape 'belief', but I haven't used it that much. What is the most effective way for someone who lacks confidence to do something about it, using the belief tape or otherwise ? Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated !

Yours,

Tim.
A struggling photoreader.

#53915 05/27/00 08:15 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Confidence is a biggie. But, which comes first? Confidence or success with PhotoReading? In either event, both supports each other. Here are a few thoughts...

- The Belief Paraliminal tape can definitely help. For many years we gave that tape to everyone who took the live training, because it made a difference for them. Listen to it a few times a year to build belief in your ability to PhotoReading and activate materials.

- PhotoRead 5-10 books a day for a month or two. This is a big commitment, but those who do this have many difference experiences with activation including spontaneous activation, weird cooincidences, dreaming about the contents of a book or applying the principles from a book, opening books to exactly the information you are looking for, and so on. It is a great confidence builder. That's how I started out, and I highly recommend it. Activate one book a week--but PhotoRead 5-10 a day to see what happens--even if it is the same book over and over.

- Go to the PhotoReading section of our site and read the article about Works on All Material. This will give you more insight on activation. Then find a relatively easy non-fiction book of about 250 words with lots of headlines and subheads. PhotoRead it, and activate it until it gels. But do not spend more than 30 minutes with the book a day. See how many days it takes before it gels. You are bound to find that you spent considerably less time with the book than had you regular read the entire book. That incubation period really helps.

Ralph Burt #83136 05/19/14 10:03 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

#confidence #PhotoReading

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved