Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

One of the first responses I had when I had to 'revisit' doing the PR course over again was the time commitment. It was like having to do grade 4 all over again ... which by the way I did!

The suggestion to go thru course at least a second time if not many more is sound advice.

My experience has been that I was able to pick up much more inforation the second time round as I knew in a general sense what to expect and was relaxed more.

If I could give only one piece of advice ... it would be to revisit the course and plain have fun!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

I agree. I've found it to be a process very much like peeling an onion. There is a great deal of information in the course. Despite their best efforts in organizing the course, there were pieces that I was just not ready for while going through it the first time. As my confidence grows and my experience increases, new bits of information become useful. Things that I didn't understand or that I rejected on earlier go-rounds begin to fit into the puzzle.

Additionally, I was trying to do it while PR'ing a book or two a week. That wasn't a very helpful way to approach it. I've noticed a vast improvement since I began PR'ing 2-3 books/day.

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
One of the first responses I had when I had to 'revisit' doing the PR course over again was the time commitment. It was like having to do grade 4 all over again ... which by the way I did!

The suggestion to go thru course at least a second time if not many more is sound advice.

My experience has been that I was able to pick up much more inforation the second time round as I knew in a general sense what to expect and was relaxed more.

If I could give only one piece of advice ... it would be to revisit the course and plain have fun!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

I've taken the course several times, even though I didn't assist during the whole course the times after the first. But it seems that the parts I did take part in every time, reenforced the precise parts I needed help in. The experience is great, if one has the time they should take it again or just participate, watching and assisting others taking it for the first time. It gives you a different perspective of the course.
Sincerely, Aïzan

OP Offline

Aizan,

Your must be 'Turkish' .. I use to work in a Turkish restaurant for 10+ years and knew the son whose name was Aizan. My wife married me because of my great Turkish cooking abilities!

You mentioned you've taken the course several times and assisted in some ... can you elaberate? Did you take the seminar? If so how was it? Were you a instructors assistant? How are you today with PR and do you use it regularly?

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved