Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54200 05/05/04 11:04 PM
expance Offline OP
OP Offline

Any one out there whos had experience with Holo sync can share experience. I samples some and it blew me away.

#54201 06/25/04 06:59 PM
PJ Offline

Yes, I have used them.. Have the first series.. They work beautifully with Learning Strategies programs and also the Sedona Method!!

What amazing things have you noticed!! I have had some experiences that did surprise me!!!

smiles..

#54202 06/26/04 07:19 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Check the Beyond human forum for Holosync. Your user name and passwords work there too.

Alex.

#54203 06/26/04 12:44 PM

I have the first set of CD's.
I was really into Hopysync, about the first thing I got into, in terms on mind things, on the internet.

Must have been near two years ago now.

I use them now and then, but not for a while I must admit.

However when I was really into it, I definitely saw effects, it was really an experience.

The CD's as you progress get more powerful.
Seeing what the first set did, I'd love to get the other CD's in the series.

I egt an email now and then from Bill Harris or LSC endorsing Holysync, but it's a simple case of not being able to afford it.

As I remember, it came to hundreds of pounds to complete the full set when I started out, maybe even into a thousand pounds.

They're really good to listen to though, and definitely ahve an effect.
Only problem is I only got into CD set one of the journey, so can't advise you what the whole prgram will do for you.

When I the money I'll buy the deeper CD's, so I'd recommend you try them, and good luck with it.

Thanks!

#54204 07/14/04 04:40 AM

I have been working with the Holosync program on again, off again for over ten years. I was one of their earlier customers and back then you could get Bill himself on the phone. I must have talked to him accumulatively for a few hours at least back when I started the program. Honestly he really seems to have grown a lot from using the program himself over these years. He really seemed to have a lot more issues back then - I might even say that he came across as a bit of an ***hole, but I still liked him.

The CDs I currently work with are at the end of Awakening Level 3. I really like the Centerpointe products - Quietude and Oasis are great for working / studying. I also have used their silent subliminal series pretty consistently over the years. I find that they fit well with just about any other program that I have come across.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved